Fund your Account
You will be mailed a Citigold ATM Card if you have not yet received these at the Citibank branch. Please sign and return the ATM Card acknowledgement form so that your PIN can be mailed to you.
Transfer funds to your Citigold account and start to enjoy the banking services!
With your Citigold ATM Card and PIN in hand, register for Citibank Online from your desktop now and enjoy the full suite of banking services including e-Statement, bill payment, fund transfers at a time and place of your convenience.
Investment Risk Profile
Every customer has unique investment needs. By completing the Investment Risk Profiling Questionnaire, you will have a better understanding of your financial capability, investment objectives and risk appetite. You can do this online or by contacting the Investment Service Hotline at (+852) 2860 0222 or visit any Citibank branch.
Set Up Funds Transfer
Use Bank Code 250, Branch Code 390 and your Account Number to transfer funds or to set up a payroll deposit to Citibank. Complete the Payroll Transfer Request Form and submit to your company's HR Department for Automatic Deposit or set up a Standing Instruction with your existing bank.
You can obtain your account number via the following channels.
- Monthly Statement
- Citibank Hotline
- Citibank Online: http://www.citibank.com.hk
- Click "Unmask Account Number" after logging in
- Confirm a One-Time Password Authentication
- Your account number will be unmasked until you sign off
Online Card Activation
Activate your card and create your PIN via Citibank Online:
Log on to www.citibank.com.hk
- Select “My Profile”
- Select “Manage ATM/Debit/Credit Card”
- Select “Activate ATM/Debit/Credit Card”
- Select “Create/Reset ATM PIN”*
* The 4th Step mentioned above is applicable for clients who do not have ATM PIN.