Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for "Points for Cash" Reward Program
- The "Points for Cash" ThankYou Rewards ("Program") is valid from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015 ("Promotion Period").
- Unless otherwise specified, the Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Program is only applicable to principal cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citibank PremierMiles Card, Citi Prestige Card and Citibank Ultima Card ("Eligible Card") issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank").
- During the Promotion Period, Cardholders can redeem HK$1 cash rebate ("Rebate") with 250 Points. Once the request is accepted by Citibank, the equivalent Points will be deducted from the Eligible Card account. Rebate will be credited to the account in 7 calendar days and the request will be shown in the Cardholders' following statement of account. Rebate cannot offset Minimum Payment Due of each statement cycle.
- Each time a conversion is made, the total amount of Rebate to be converted must be in whole number and in the multiple of 250 Points.
- There is no limit on the number of rebate request each Cardholder can enjoy. Cardholders shall make sure they have sufficient Points in their Eligible Card account to settle their request. The request will be cancelled automatically in case of insufficient Points in account.
- After the request is accepted by Citibank, it cannot be amended, cancelled or revoked.
- In case of any fraud / abuse in respect of this Program, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Cardholders' eligibility to participate in this Program, suspend the Cardholders' credit card for investigation and debit the Cardholders' account with the equivalent amount of the Rebate redeemed under this Program without prior notice.
- To be eligible for this Program, Eligible Card account should be valid, in good standing and in compliance with the conditions that may be imposed by Citibank from time to time.
- Citibank reserves the right to terminate this Program or amend its Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Citibank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- A Cardholder's entitlement of Annual Relationship Points percentage rate ("Percentage Rate") depends on his/her length of relationship with Citibank ("Length of Relationship") and whether the Cardholder is holding a Citigold Private Client/Citigold account. Length of Relationship would be determined by the year of the earliest account opened date the Cardholder has an established relationship with Citibank either in credit card and/or banking accounts. All account(s) should still be valid and in good standing in order to be eligible for determining the length of relationship and the respective Percentage Rate. The Percentage Rate is determined on the respective anniversary of the principal Eligible Card opened date ("Anniversary Date").
- Points earned under the ARP Program are calculated on an annual basis by multiplying the Percentage Rate with the total eligible spending amount charged to the Eligible Card Account in one full year from the Anniversary Date. Eligible spending excludes invalid transactions defined above.
- Points earned under the ARP Program are credited to the Eligible Card Account within one month after the Anniversary Date.
Terms and Conditions for Citi Prestige Card Annual Relationship Points Program (the "ARP Program"):
General Terms and Conditions:
Unless otherwise specified, the offers apply to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank"). The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers. Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchants' absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms & Conditions: