Citigold® is inspired to be your best financial partner, striving to help you achieve and protect what matters most to you. With the launch of our Total Wealth Advisor, we enable you to bridge your wealth planning with your life goals.
Citigold Total Wealth Advisor
When can you make a larger flat or retirement a reality? Watch the video and see how Citigold helps you to achieve your life goals:
Total Wealth Advisor is a brand new, goal-based financial consultation tool that enables you to set and achieve goals by bridging your wealth planning with your priorities in life.
Custom designed- Your goals come first
Anytime anywhere - you're in control
Track your profit & loss at a glance
Partner with the best financial experts who treat your priorities like their own.
Relationship Manager at My Side
We lower the client-to-relationship manager ratio so that your relationship manager is empowered to focus, more time and more attention on you. We understand that your time is precious.
Citigold® Relationship Manager Matching
We match you with the relationship manager who connects best with you. Wealth management can be a pleasant and rewarding journey when you have the right partner to talk to, share your life goals with and rely on when making critical decisions.
My Panel of Specialists
A panel of experts, who specialize in investment, treasury, insurance and mortgages, will recommend the most suitable financial advice whenever you need it. Talk to your relationship manager about your needs today.
Our in-house research team provides daily reviews with insightful market analysis. Professional
market research analysis is also available online to keep you abreast of the latest trends
Citigold® privileges that fill your life with more color.
My Relationship Card
Earn up to extra an 30% Annual Relationship Points with Citi Prestige® Card* as a Citigold® client.
Your Annual Relationship Points are made up of a percentage of your yearly total eligible spending amount and the percentage rate increases based on the number of years you are with Citibank®. The table below shows the breakdown among the various types of relationships.
|Length of Relationship (Years)||Percentage Rate|
a Citigold® account
a Citigold® account
|2 to 5||7%||15%|
|6 to 9||10%||20%|
|Length of Relationship||10 years|
|Total eligible spending amount in one full year from the respective anniversary of the Citi Prestige® Card account opened date||HK$200,000|
|Applicable percentage rate||30%|
|Annual Relationship Points earned||60,000 Points|
My Preferential Pricings
Citigold® brings you year-round privileges! We offer exclusive services and a comprehensive array of products to help you diversify your portfolio and capture more investment opportunities.
- 1 stock account to trade HK and US stocks
- Brokerage Fee as low as 0.2% for HK stocks and 0.5% for US stocks
- Permanent waivers for deposit fee and custodian fee
- Stock transfer-in service fee waived
We offer you the choice of an ATM Card with a Visa payment function that allows you to enjoy the following privileges when you make purchases at any Visa merchants:
- Enjoy 1% cash rebate for the first 3 months and 0.5% thereafter on all
Visa purchases throughout the year
- All transactions and cash rebates are tracked on your monthly statement
Free online telegraphic transfer, online local interbank transfer, gift check, travelers check and manager's check^
As a valued Citigold® client, you can enjoy a series of enlightening events:
- Market outlook seminar
- Education seminar
- Retirement planning seminar
- Citibank® horseracing day
- Citibank® Soccer Sevens
With Citibank®, your privileges extend way beyond home. Whether you are traveling overseas, relocating to another country or seeking global investment opportunities, we give you total control of your finances from anywhere in the world via an extensive international network of branches, ATMs and Citibank Online.
With Citibank® as your wealth management partner, you can travel the world secure in the knowledge that you have a global network you can count on. As a Citigold® client, you will enjoy extra privileges, such as preferential exchange rates and complimentary access to Citigold® Center.
Free & real-time fund transfer to overseas Citibank® accounts in your or your designated third party's name in over 20 countries and regions and access a one-page overview of all your Citibank® accounts simply and securely in over 10 participating countries with one single login.
Citibank® Offshore Banking is committed to assisting you in satisfying your offshore banking needs and offers you the convenience of a one-stop global wealth management services.
Supported by a multi-country presence, online and mobile banking services, plus 20,000 ATMs and 4,000 branches, Citibank® will always be easily within your reach.
Every year, many parents from Asia Pacific send their children to study in countries such as the United States, and this involves a great deal of time in schools selection, housing and banking services for their children. Citibank® provides clients with a one-stop service for education, helping you better prepare your children for their exciting future.
As one of the world's largest financial services companies with a presence in more than 100 countries, Citibank® brings a world of international experience to ensure that no matter where or what your financial needs are, we can help. For more information, please call our 24-hour CitiPhone Banking hotline (852) 2860 0333 or visit your nearest branch.
Click here to learn more about Global Client Banking.
Citigold® Welcome Offer
Earn HK$3,000 by joining Citigold. Double the reward by subscribing to designated investment products. Act Now!
- The hypothetical examples in this material are for illustration purposes only and the sequence of illustrative graphs may not be in order. Also, the terminologies used may vary from the real circumstances.
- The investment product risk level must be less than or equal to the risk profile of the client taken from the Investment Risk Profile Questionnaire.
- The Projected Goal Achievement is the Projected Portfolio Value divided by the Required Fund. The Projected Portfolio Value is based on the 5 parameters input by the client and together with the projected return of the selected Citi Model Portfolio assigned to the goal defined in the goal creation stage or the performance of the asset class allocated to the goal. The Estimated Goal Status may vary due to change of 5 parameters input by clients, the projected return of the Citi Model Portfolio or the performance of the asset class allocated to the goal. The projected return of Citi Model Portfolio is calculated from the historical return of the past 5 years. It may go up or down. The performance of the asset class is an average return of the products under the same asset class. The projected return may vary due to market fluctuation and unexpected external factor. The historical performance of the asset class is for illustration purposes only and not an indication of future returnsIt may go up and down.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of 1.50% is only applicable to selected individual customers and is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 0.092% with loan amount of HK$1,000,000 and tenor of 12 months, inclusive of HK$3,000 cash coupon reward. APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up to the nearest two decimal places. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ. For definition of APR, please refer to clause (8).
- Extra HK$500 Cash Coupon will be offered to existing Citigold Client / Citigold Private Client / Citi Ultima Card cardholder who draws down a Citibank Tax Season Loan with loan amount more than or equal to HK$200,000 and repayment terms of 12 to 48 months.
- Loan amount is up to 12x times of your monthly salary or HK$2,000,000, whichever is lower.
- Repayment period is of 6 to 48 months.
- An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate.
Important Disclaimer:Important Disclaimer:
This material is for information only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to buy or sell. Investors should refer to the relevant offering documents for detailed information prior to subscription. Investments are not bank deposits and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investors investing in investments denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Investment prices may go down as well as up. Unless specified, these investments are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local governmental or insurance agency. Investment Services are not eligible for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. You should seek advice from your professional advisors as to your particular tax position, including but not limited to estate duty and withholding tax that might arise from investing in overseas products.
Total Wealth Advisor is not a program or offering, but is a tool to recommend diversification that is meant for reference purposes only. Total Wealth Advisor is: (i) not binding on part of the client; (ii) not monitored by Citibank with respect to client’s individual investment holdings. It is important to note that while recommendations based on Total Wealth Advisor represent our best thinking in terms of asset allocation and diversification, they serve only as a guideline for investors based on certain risk profiles. Market movements, changing market views, time horizons and liquidity constraints (among others) may result in your portfolio’s asset allocation deviating from the model allocation.
Portfolio diversification is an important element for an investor to consider when making investment decisions. Concentrated positions may entail greater risks than a diversified portfolio. Certain factors that affect the assessment of whether your overall investment portfolio is sufficiently diversified may not be evident from a review of only your account with Citibank. It therefore is important that you carefully review your entire investment portfolio to ensure that it meets your investment goals and is within your risk tolerance, including your objectives for asset and issuer diversification. To discuss your asset allocations and potential strategies to reduce the risk and/or volatility of a concentrated position, please contact your personal banker/relationship manager.
The English version of these Terms & Conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English & Chinese versions.