With Citibank® as your wealth management partner, you can travel the world secure in the knowledge that you have a global network you can count on.
Fee Free Global ATM Withdrawal
Your Citibank® ATM card allows you access and withdraw cash at over 13,000 Citi ATMs worldwide without a handling fee.
To locate a Citibank® branches or ATM worldwide, please click here.
To activate Overseas ATM Withdrawal Service, please click here.
Citibank® World Privileges
Enjoy over 6,000 Citi worldwide benefits and discounts.
Places where you can expect an extra special welcome include golf courses, tourist attractions, spas, restaurants, retail shops and many top hotels. Simply look out for the Citibank® World Privileges logo wherever you travel.
For a complete global listing please visit here.
Emergency Cash Withdrawal
Withdraw up to US$10,000 emergency cash at any Citibank® branch in case of emergency.
Our comprehensive travel insurance plan will take care of you and your loved ones in the event of accident or emergency.
Simply buy travel insurance before your trip via Citibank® Online.
Please click here for more details on our insurance plans.
Preferential Foreign Exchange Rate
As a Citigold Private Client® or Citigold® client, you will enjoy preferential exchange rates on transactions of up to US$5,000 (or equivalent in available denominations).
Complimentary Access to Citigold® Center
At Citigold® Centers worldwide, you are also welcome to make full use of convenient essential business facilities such as local telephone calls and faxes, meeting rooms, etc.
Emergency Cash Withdrawal
Citigold Private Client® and Citigold® client can withdraw up to US$10,000 emergency cash at any Citibank® branch in case of emergency.
Global Toll-free Hotline
You can call the 24-hour Citigold® Dedicated Hotline via 800-CITI-CODE for assistance on your banking and investment matters while you are abroad.
3 easy steps to call home:
- Dial the International Access Code (e.g, Hong Kong is 001, Taiwan is 00), followed by 800-2484-2633800-2484-2633
- Choose language (press 1 for English, press 3 for Mandarin, press 8 for Cantonese)
- Enter country code (e.g. Hong Kong: 852)
Our Global Toll Free Call Home Hotline service is available from the following destinations:
|Austria||Hong Kong||Malaysia||South Africa|
^When calling your home country from the U.S., please dial 1-800-2484-2633 as no international Access Code is required.
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
Global Banking Services
Global Toll-free Call Home Hotline:
- There may be some restrictions on the accessibility of the Citigold Connect number: (i) when you use mobile phone, payphone, and hotel phone (ii) depending upon which part of the country you are calling from.
- In some regions, the phone lines need to be registered for international dialing.
- You may be charged in case you access the Global Toll-free number from hotel phones. Please confirm with the hotel prior to accessing.
- You may be charged for domestic line usage when you use mobile phone to access the Global Toll-free Call Home Hotline. The free Global Toll-free Call Home Hotline service is only applicable to calls made by fixed telephone lines connected to the specified service provider.
- This service is only applicable to Citigold Private Clients and Citigold clients.
Emergency Cash Withdrawal:
Emergency Cash Withdrawal service is available when client does not have any Citibank ATM Card / Credit Card / Cheque / other means of obtaining cash. Citigold Private Client and Citigold clients can withdraw up to US$10,000 (or equivalent), Citi Priority clients can withdraw up to US$5,000 (or equivalent) and Citibanking clients can withdraw up to US$1,000 (or equivalent). Fees may apply to Citi Priority and Citibanking clients. For details, please check with the local Citibank Branch. Handling fee is waived for Citigold Private Client and Citigold client. For details of the participating countries, please call our 24-hour CitiPhone Banking Hotline (852) 2860 0333.
For Citibanking clients, if the "Average Daily Combined Balance" for the previous month falls below HK$10,000, a monthly service fee of HK$60 will be charged. A monthly service fee of HK$400 will apply to all International Personal Banking Citibanking clients, irrespective of the clients’ “Average Daily Combined Balance”. International Personal Banking clients are defined as clients whose correspondence address is not a Hong Kong address in our records.
For Citi Priority clients, if the "Average Daily Combined Balance" for three consecutive months falls below HK$500,000, a monthly service fee of HK$120 will be charged. A monthly service fee of HK$400 will apply to all International Personal Banking Citi Priority clients, irrespective of the clients’ “Average Daily Combined Balance”.
For Citigold clients, if the "Average Daily Combined Balance" for three consecutive months falls below HK$1,000,000 for 3 months, a monthly service fee of HK$300 will be charged (the monthly service fee for International Personal Banking clients is HK$500).
The “Average Daily Combined Balance” is calculated based on the sum of your daily balances of deposit, investment and accumulated paid premium of selected insurance products of all your single name account(s) and joint name account(s), divided by the number of calendar days in the month. Selected insurance products mean insurance policy(ies) with savings element or investment-linked insurance.
- This webpage is for information purpose only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation or advice to buy or sell any security. Investments are not bank deposits and are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local governmental or insurance agency, and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Share prices may go down as well as up. Investment products are not available for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the suitability or otherwise of the particular investment.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.