Never miss the latest updates and investment insights on major markets – including Hong Kong, London, Singapore, New York and more.
Follow Citi Offshore Banking’s WeChat Official Account and you can:
Receive market investment insights from Citi's team of experts
Submit your investment questions to our team of experts
Learn about Citibank International Personal Banking services
Just follow our WeChat Official Account now!
Source: "WeChat breaks 700 million monthly active users worldwide"
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
Global Banking Services:
- A monthly service fee of HK$400 will apply to all International Personal Banking Citi Priority and Citibanking clients, irrespective of the clients’ “Average Daily Combined Balance”. International Personal Banking clients are defined as clients whose correspondence address is not a Hong Kong address in our records.
- For International Personal Banking Citigold clients, if the "Average Daily Combined Balance" falls below HK$1,000,000 for 3 months, a monthly service fee of HK$500 applies.
- The "Average Daily Combined Balance" is calculated based on the sum of your daily balances of deposit, investment and accumulated paid premium of selected insurance products of all your single name account(s) and joint name account(s), divided by the number of days in the month. Selected insurance products mean insurance policy(ies) with saving element or investment-linked insurance. For insurance policy(ies) with saving element, accumulated paid premium means total premium paid minus value of outstanding policy loan. For investment-linked insurance policy(ies) accumulated paid premium means total premium paid minus value of fund sold. For the fees of individual service, please refer to the latest service fee guide.
- You should seek advice from your professional advisors as to your particular tax position, including but not limited to estate duty and withholding tax that might arise from investing in overseas products. This material is for information only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to buy or sell. Investments should not be treated as a substitute for time deposits. Investors should refer to the relevant investment products offering documents for detailed information prior to subscription. Investments are not bank deposits and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investors investing in investment products denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Unit prices may go down as well as up. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Unless specified, these investments are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government or insurance agency. Investment products are not eligible for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. Potential investors should consider if an investment is suitable for them in the light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile.
- Foreign currency trading is subject to rate fluctuations which may provide both opportunities and risks. Investors may experience a loss when they convert foreign currency back to their home currency. Investors should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for them in light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile. Exchange Controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. Citibank or any of its associates will benefit from the origination and distribution of the in-house product.
- The risk of loss in foreign exchange margin trading can be substantial. Investors may sustain losses in excess of their original margin funds. Placing contingent orders, such as "stop loss" or "stop limit" orders, will not necessarily limit losses to the intended amounts. Market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. Investors may be called upon at short notice to deposit additional margin funds. If the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, their position may be liquidated. Investors will remain liable for any resulting deficit in their account. Investors may therefore wish to seek independent advice before making a commitment to enter into foreign exchange margin trading. In the event that investors choose not to seek independent advice, they should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in the light for their own investment objectives, financial position and risk profile. Investors should also carefully read the relevant Terms and Conditions.
- This webpage is for information purpose only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation or advice to buy or sell any security. Investments are not bank deposits and are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local governmental or insurance agency, and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Share prices may go down as well as up. Investment products are not available for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the suitability or otherwise of the particular investment.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.