- Citi Priority®
The all new Citi Priority® provides you with a series of simplified banking services and exclusive privileges to not only save time for what is worthwhile in your life but also efficiently accumulate wealth.
Be on top of the market as soon as you wake up? Anticipate opportunities while you're still on your commute? Have access to your credit card information on the go? Be the orchestrator of your financial planning in the digital age.
Borderless financial management. Be in control 24/7
Citi Priority's 24-hour digital banking service is your bank-on-the-go. Utilizing an innovative digital platform, our services revolve around your schedule. Account information, e-Statement, e-Advice, time deposits, and auto-payments are all accessible anytime, anywhere. Plus, with our instant SMS service (Citi Alerts), we efficiently take care of your every banking need. Achieve to your heart's content, time is on your side.
Digital platform gives simplified control with alternative perks
Citi Priority’s online platform enables you to review your financial assessment anytime with our user-friendly tools. Our Mortgage Calculator enables you to work out the monthly mortgage payment and interest amount, and you can use the Citi® Protection Calculator to find out your protection gap. Also, you can enjoy preferential pricing on foreign exchange and stock trading, free enrollment in e-Statement, e-Advice, an instant SMS service (Citi Alerts), and online remittance(1) with the handling fee waived.
Stay in tune with the stock market. Never miss a beat.
Through our extensive web-based platform, Citi Priority® can always connect you to the global market. Stay in tune with the latest insights and intelligence from the Hong Kong, US and the Shanghai markets without ever skipping a single beat or opportunity.
Could you use a 48-hour day? When it comes to your finances, it's only natural that you'd be brimming with goals and aspirations. Citi Priority®'s pool of personal bankers is dedicated to helping you plan every second of your way to financial triumph, so you can focus on taking care of your personal wants.
The best minds assembled for your increasing net worth
From bonds, mutual funds and foreign exchange trading to insurance products, our pool of personal bankers helps you evaluate risks and customizes the portfolio to meet your financial goals. Take control and make decisions on your financial needs with ease and precision. Plan for today and accumulate for tomorrow.
You're our top priority
Every detail is tailored to your advantage so you can make the most out of every opportunity. Our 24-hour hotline service prioritizes and addresses the calls from our Citi Priority® clients . An express service line has also been established for greater speed in selected branches(2), so that you can focus on what’s important in your life.
While others are still struggling with their goals, we know you're already speeding towards yours. For your lifestyle convenience, we've eliminated the superfluous, and designed a series of financial packages that will help you achieve your ideal future every step of the way.
How you approach your goals is up to you
We understand your need for simplicity and created a banking service that is purposed for exactly that, so we can be with you every step of the way to your goals.
|Your personal wants||Your finance needs||Your plan to success|
|I want… an ever excelling lifestyle, and an ever growing asset, why not?||Wealth Building Package||
|I want… to send my kids to a top-notch worldwide school so that they can have limitless opportunities, why not?||Children's Education Package||
|I want… to have a worry-free lifestyle with total security, why not?||Protection Package||
|I want… to have both a residential property and a property for rental at the same time, why not?||Mortgage Package||
Privileges for the priorities in your life
One card to make life easy
A multi-functional program built for your convenience . Citi Priority® offers you the 2-in-1 ATM card which as well as enabling you to withdraw cash, also allows you to make purchases at any Visa merchant and enjoy 1% cash rebate on spending(8). There is no registration requirement and no merchant limitation, for your everyday convenience.
Mondays can also be fun days. Free upgrades for better mood!
Citi Priority® adds color to your life! Every Monday at Pacific Coffee, purchase any beverage and enjoy a free upgrade(9)! Citi Priority® is always here to spice up your week.
Don't let time or location hinder your ability to tend to your finances. Trek the wonders of the world as Citibank global banking service provides you with seamless service in every corner of the globe. Whether your trip is for business or pleasure, we aim to cater for your every financial and investment need.
Your trusted financial travel companion
You can withdraw cash from over 20,000 Citi ATMs worldwide with handling fees waived(10). Lost your wallet? No worries! Withdraw up to US$5,000 as emergency cash(11) from dedicated Citibank branches in any participating countries.
Pre-arrival account opening
Whether you’re on a business trip or moving overseas, Citi Priority® can always help you arrange to open a bank and credit card account prior to your arrival(12). Citibank’s Global Transfer Service enables instant funds transfer to any Citibank accounts(13) located in over 20 various locations with the handling fee waived(13). You can also access an overview on all your Citibank accounts globally via "Global View of Accounts" service(14) at Citibank Online for your convenience.
- Free online telegraphic & local inter-bank funds transfer services are only applicable to Citi Priority clients who sign up for remittance transactions via Citibank Online Banking or Citibank Mobile.
- Citi Priority express service lines are only available at Central Wheelock House Branch, Nathan Road Branch, Mongkok Branch & Causeway Bay Branch.
- 0% subscription fee is only applicable to Citi Priority clients who set up a new “FundSelect Savings Plan” at a branch or via an investment hotline during September 1, 2015 – December 31, 2016, and only applies to the first HK$5,000 of subscription amount for each fund. For details, please refer to the leaflet or branch staff.
- Brokerage fee 0.2% is only applicable to Citi Priority clients who trade HK stock via Citibank Online or Citibank Mobile services. Minimum brokerage fee (HKD/ RMB 100 per transaction) will also be waived for such HK stock transactions conducted on or before December 31, 2015. Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect A-shares transactions, US Stock transactions, stock transfer-in and transfer-out, Initial Public Offering (“IPO”), stock regular savings plan (“RSP”) related transactions are not included.
- The brokerage fee waiver for Hong Kong stock buy trades is applicable to clients who open a Hong Kong stock account during September 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015, and deposit their monthly payroll in a Citibank payroll account every month. For details, please refer to the leaflet or branch staff.
- The minimum transaction amount for Order Watching Service on Foreign Currency Transactions is US$10,000. The bank may follow market practice and conditions and conduct transactions with the client on any foreign exchange contract in a manner acceptable to the Bank.
- Actual interest rate, repayment period and interest expense are depending on customer's existing loan details and Citibank's final approval of loan amount and interest rate. Please contact Citibank for details.
- 1% cash rebate is only applicable to Citi Priority clients who make any transactions posted on or before December 31, 2016 using the ATM card with a point-of-sale debit payment function via the Visa Network. For details and terms & conditions of the ATM card, please refer to the leaflet or branch staff.
- The promotion period lasts until December 31, 2016. The Offer is only eligible for Citi Priority clients who are able to present a valid Citi Priority ATM card in person. The offer is applicable to all Pacific Coffee outlets in Hong Kong (Except outlets located at Hang Seng Bank, HSBC and DBS Bank). The offer is not applicable to bottled drinks, juices, liqueur coffee, specialty coffee, pot of coffee, and delivery service.
- Applicable to overseas cash withdrawal from Citibank and non-Citibank ATMs by clients of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Waiver limited to handling charge incurred by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Please refer to the latest service fee booklet for details of the fees.
- Emergency Cash Withdrawal service is available when client does not have any Citibank ATM Card / Credit Card / Check / other means of obtaining cash. Citi Priority clients can withdraw up to US$5,000(or equivalent). A transaction fee of US$25 may be applicable in selected countries. For details of the participating countries, please call our 24-hour CitiPhone Banking.
- Account opening and card issuance are subject to local regulations in host countries.
- Applicable to handling fees incurred by Citibank (HK) Ltd only. For incoming fund transfers from overseas Citibank branches, please refer to each originating country's fees and charges. This service is only applicable to clients of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Transaction screening may apply, and this may lead to a delay of the transaction. Please refer to the latest service fee booklet for details of the fees.
- Clients can register their multi-country Citibank accounts via Hong Kong Citibank Online. Upon successful registration, clients can access a view-only summary of those registered accounts through Hong Kong Citibank Online. To perform online banking activities using the accounts, clients are required to log on to the Citibank Online of the respective countries. The service is only applicable in participating countries. For details of the participating countries, please call our 24-hour CitiPhone Banking (852) 2860 0333.
Terms and conditions:Terms and conditions:
A. General Terms & Conditions:
- The minimum balance requirement for Citi Priority is HK$500,000. Citi Priority clients need to maintain the “Average Daily Combined Balance” of HK$500,000 or above, and will be eligible for monthly service fee waiver. Should the “Average Daily Combined Balance” fall below the minimum balance requirement for 3 months, a monthly service fee of HK$120 will be charged (the monthly service fee for Offshore Banking clients is HK$400 or equivalent). For the fees of individual services, please refer to the latest service fee guide.
- The "Average Daily Combined Balance" is calculated based on the sum of your daily balances of deposit, investment and accumulated paid premium of selected insurance products of all your single name account(s) and joint name account(s), divided by the number of days in the month. Selected insurance products mean insurance policy(ies) with savings element or investment-linked insurance. For insurance policy(ies) with savings element, accumulated paid premium means total premium paid minus value of outstanding policy loan. For investment-linked insurance policy(ies), accumulated paid premium means total premium paid minus value of fund sold. If you only hold account(s) in joint names, the "Average Daily Combined Balance" is calculated based on the sum of the balances of all your account(s) held with the same joint names.
- Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please refer to related section below or branch staff for details. In regards to the merchant offer, Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The Merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- The bank reserves the right of final decision in the event of dispute.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
B. Terms and conditions for 0% subscription fee for Mutual Fund Regular Savings Plan:
- 0% subscription fee for Mutual Fund Regular Savings Plan (“The Offer”) is valid from September 1 to December 31, 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Offer is only applicable to new “FundSelect Savings Plan” which is set up at branch or via investment hotline during the Promotion Period. The 0% subscription fee applies to first HK$5,000 of monthly investment amount only, the exceeded amount will be subjected to regular subscription fee.
- Each client can only enjoy once for each fund during the Promotion Period. And it is applicable to the Primary Account Holder of the joint account(s) or single name account(s) only.
- The minimum monthly installment amount for each FundSelect Savings Plan is HK$1,000.
- The product and service of “FundSelect Savings Plan” is not applicable to U.S. persons.
C. Terms and Conditions for "Payroll for continuous stock fee waiver" Program:
- The "Payroll for continuous stock fee waiver" Program (the "Program") is only applicable to holders of a Step-Up Interest Account ("Payroll Clients"). Payroll Clients have to open a new securities account ("New Stock Clients") with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") from September 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015 (the "Promotion Period") and must not have cancelled or held any sole or joint securities account with the Bank within the past 12 months, in order to enjoy the Program.
- The Program is applicable to Hong Kong stock buy transactions only. Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect A-shares buy and sell transactions, U.S. stock buy and sell transactions, stock transfer-in and transfer-out, Initial Public Offering ("IPO"), Stock Regular Savings Plan ("RSP") related transactions are not included. New Stock Clients can enjoy the brokerage fee waiver for the buy trades of Hong Kong stocks (the "Brokerage Fee Waiver") carried out via our Dedicated Trading Hotline, Citibank Online or Citibank Mobile Securities Services (where applicable) from the date of account opening if the below requirements are fulfilled:
- New Stock Clients can enjoy the Brokerage Fee Waiver within the first 3 calendar months of securities account opening.
- New Stock Clients have to deposit monthly salary of HK$15,000 or above into the Step-Up Interest Account via the autopayroll service or standing instructions from other banks ("Successful Payroll Deposit") from the 4th calendar month of securities account opening, and continue to have a Successful Payroll Deposit every month thereafter in order to enjoy the Brokerage Fee Waiver. E.g. A New Stock Client who opens a securities account within September, 2015 has to have a Successful Payroll Deposit on or before December 31, 2015, and continue to have a Successful Payroll Deposit every month thereafter to enjoy the Brokerage Fee Waiver. From the 4th calendar month onwards, if there is no record of Successful Payroll Deposit or if the payroll account is cancelled in any single month, the "Payroll for continuous stock fee waiver" offer will be terminated in that month and cannot be resumed.
- New Stock Clients are required to pay the regular brokerage fees at the time of trading. The waived brokerage fee during the waiver period will be refunded to New Stock Clients' settlement account linked to the securities account within 6 months of the corresponding stock transaction month. New Stock Clients should maintain a valid securities account and settlement account at the time when the refund is made.
- The Program cannot be enjoyed together with "Up to a lifetime fee waiver on stock purchases" Program.
- The Program is not available to clients who are the employees of the Bank or Citibank N.A. or its subsidiaries during the Promotion Period.
- The product and service of “Hong Kong Securities trading” is not applicable to U.S. persons.
- Clients will still be charged non-brokerage fee items such as, but not limited to, Stamp Duty, Transaction Levy and Trading Fee where applicable.
- The Bank will credit the refund amount to a client's Hong Kong Dollar settlement account. If only a US Dollar/Renminbi (RMB) settlement account is linked to the securities account, the refund amount will be credited to that account. An exchange rate of USD1 = HKD7.8/RMB1 = HKD1.2 will be used for all calculations.
Illustration: A New Stock Client who opens a securities account on September 21, 2015, hence, September 2015 will be the 1st calendar month.
|Turnover in the month
|Brokerage Fee Waiver for Buy Trades||BUY||SELL|
|Condition: New Stock Clients must have a Successful Payroll Deposit from the 4th calendar month and continue every month thereafter to enjoy the Brokerage Fee Waiver every month|
(New stock clients can enjoy the Brokerage Fee Waiver even if there is no Successful Payroll Deposit yet)
|2nd||October 2015||No||HK stock
(As there was the first Successful Payroll Deposit from the 4th calendar month)
(As there was a Successful Payroll deposit this month)
|HK stock HK$500,000
Total brokerage fee
(As there was no Successful Payroll deposit this month)
(No Brokerage Fee Refund)
*Deposit monthly salary of HK$15,000 or above into the Step-Up Interest Account via the autopayroll service or standing instructions.
- From the 4th calendar month onwards, if there is no record of Successful Payroll Deposit or if the payroll account is cancelled in any single month, the "Payroll for continuous stock fee waiver" offer will be terminated in that month and cannot be resumed.
- Refund figures are based on an assumed brokerage fee of 0.2% of the trading turnover.
D. Terms and conditions for the ATM card with a point-of-sale debit payment function via the Visa Network:
- 1% cash rebate is only applicable to Citi Priority clients who make any transactions posted on or before December 31, 2016 by the ATM card with a point-of-sale debit payment function via the Visa Network.
- Citibank ATM Card, with a point-of-sale debit payment function via the Visa Network (the "Card"), is only available for card-present transactions. The Card must be presented to the merchant when payment is made. The following transactions, including but without limitation, are not applicable to the Card: recurring transactions, auto-pay, mail/fax/phone/online order and installment payments.
- The payment amount will be directly debited from a HKD savings/checking account (the "Bank Account") linked to the Card. The Cardholder must ensure there is sufficient balance in the Banking Account for the settlement of the total payment amount. Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") reserves the right to reject the transaction or debit the Bank Account to a negative balance if there are insufficient funds in the Bank Account to settle the payment.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Citibank ATM Card Cash Rebate Program (the "Program") is applicable to the Card issued by Citibank.
- During the Program, cardholders will earn designated cash rebates for Eligible Transactions (as defined in Clause 6 below) made by the Card within a certain period. The cash rebate amount will be calculated by multiplying the single net Eligible Transaction amount in Hong Kong dollars by the respective rebate percentage. The cash rebate is not applicable to transactions, including without limitation to payment to the Inland Revenue Department, casino transactions, transactions without sales slips, other unauthorized transactions and unposted/cancelled/refunded transactions. Citibank reserves the right to change the rebate ratio and the criteria for Eligible Transactions at any time and without prior notice. The decision of Citibank as to what constitutes an Eligible Transaction shall be final and conclusive.
- Eligible Transactions (the "Eligible Transactions") only include posted transactions from point-of-sale debit payment functions made by the Card via the Visa Network.
- To enjoy the cash rebate, the relevant Card and the Bank Account must be valid (meaning not cancelled or terminated) and are regarded as being in good standing by Citibank.
- If transactions are confirmed to qualify for a cash rebate after verification by Citibank at its sole and absolute discretion, the corresponding cash rebate will be automatically credited to the Bank Account and shown in the next monthly statement. Until it is credited to the Account, it is not transferrable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Should any transaction in the monthly statement be cancelled or refunded for whatever reason, the cash rebate earned in respect of those transactions will be deducted or cancelled from the Bank Account.
- Fraud and abuse will result in forfeiture of a cardholder's eligibility to participate in this Program. Citibank reserves the right to withdraw the equivalent value of the cash rebate directly from a cardholder's Bank Account without prior notice.
- Citibank is entitled at any time and without any prior notice or liability in any form whatsoever to perform the following: terminate the Program; cancel or vary its benefits or features; vary, add to or delete any of these terms and conditions; and modify or limit the value of the cash rebate amount. For details, please refer to the Citibank ATM Card section on Citibank’s website or ask our branch staff.
- Cardholders must keep all original merchant sales receipts and sales slips and may be required to submit the relevant receipts/ sales slips for inspection upon Citibank’s request.
Important disclaimer:Important disclaimer:
This website is for information only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to buy or sell. Investments should not be treated as a substitute for time deposits. Investors should refer to the relevant fund offering documents for detailed information prior to subscription. Investments are not bank deposits and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investors investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Unit prices may go down as well as up. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Unless specified, these investments are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government or insurance agency. Investment products are not eligible for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. Potential investors should consider if an investment is suitable for them in the light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile.
The risk of loss in foreign exchange trading can be substantial. Foreign currency trading is subject to rate fluctuations which may provide both opportunities and risks. Foreign exchange trading involves risk, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Placing contingent orders, such as "stop loss" or "stop limit" orders, will not necessarily limit losses to the intended amounts. Market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. Investors may experience a loss when they convert foreign currency back to their home currency. Foreign currency trading involves risk, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investors should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in the light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile. Exchange Controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate.
Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited’s role is limited to introducing the insurance product only and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the products provided. Insurance products are products and obligations of the Insurance Company and not of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or any local governmental agency.