Need a bit of extra financial flexibility? You've got it with the Portfolio Power credit facility. You can leverage your existing deposits and investments with Citibank to enjoy additional liquidity.
- Additional liquidity for general use
- Overdraft and Term Loan (with tenor of 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 months) are available for selection
- No handling charge and annual fee
Type of Loan
Important Disclaimers:Important Disclaimers:
Portfolio Power (the "Facility") is a general purpose credit facility. The credit limit of the Facility is determined with reference to the aggregate margin value of the eligible deposits in the Currency Manager and/or the aggregate margin value of the eligible investment products and may be revised by the Bank from time to time. If the Security Margin is not complied with, customers may be required to restore the Security Margin by either depositing with the Bank additional sums and/or securities acceptable to the Bank, or repaying part of the total amount outstanding. If customer fails to bring in additional funds and/or securities, the Bank has the discretion to apply any eligible deposits, realize all or any part of the pledged investment products or terminate the Premium Account before its maturity date for settling all or any part of the amount then outstanding under the Facility without notice. The losses may be substantial as a result of such redemption of investment products or early termination of Premium Account and customers will remain liable for any resulting deficit in their accounts.
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
- The grant of Portfolio Power is subject to the approval of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank") and terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of deposits and investments as collaterals is subject to the approval of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right of final decision upon disputes.
- Not eligible for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdictions.