With Standby Credit^, you can obtain extra liquidity for general purpose without breaking your Time Deposits or Premium Account.
- Obtain extra cash for general purposes
- 9 Ioan currencies available for selection
- Enjoy credit limit of up to 83.33% of the total eligible deposits* in your Currency Manager Account
- No minimum repayment requirement
- No handling charge and annual fee
|9 currencies available for your selection:|
From December 30, 2013, new loan drawdown service from Standby Credit Account(s) will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
- The grant of Standby Credit is subject to the approval of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank") and terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of deposits as collaterals is subject to the approval of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right of final decision upon disputes.
- Not eligible for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdictions.
- The facility is subject to our annual review whereupon we will re-assess based on our annual review criteria (as determined by us from time to time) which may include, but are not limited to: your (a) credit history, (b) bankruptcy check, (c) net worth and (d) customer segment (Citigold or Citigold Private Client). You may be required to provide additional information or documentary proof upon request. We may renew the Facility (with the same of different Facility Limit and on the same or different terms) or terminate the Facility.
- The bank reserves the rights to liquidate any or all of the eligible deposit or collateral held with the bank and/or set off any credit balance in any of your accounts (or your joint accounts with other person(s)) against any outstanding balances and terminate Standby Credit services.
Standby Credit facility ("the Facility") is a general purpose revolving credit facility. The line limit of the Facility is determined with reference to the aggregate margin value of the eligible deposits in the Currency Manager and may be revised by the Bank from time to time. Eligible deposits in the Currency Manager Account include Call Deposits, Time Deposits and Premium Account. Currency fluctuation might have negative impact on the value of the eligible deposits and thus the line limit available. Any loan repayment or top up requirement under the Facility before maturity should be covered by additional funds. If customer fails to bring in additional funds, the Bank has the discretion to terminate the Time Deposits and Premium Account before their maturity dates and/or apply any eligible deposits to fulfill loan repayment or top up requirement. Customers will remain liable for any resulting loss of such early termination and/or set off. Please carefully read relevant product disclaimers and terms and conditions.