- About Us
Citibank® is dedicated to serving with our comprehensive services. You can handle your daily payments and resources with ease. With our SME cost management solution, you can focus on managing your expenditures and maximize the potential growth of your business.
- Preferential fee for inward and outward remittance1
- Monthly service fee waived by keeping your account balance at or above HK$10,0002
|Remittance Fee charges1||Citibanking®||Citi Priority®||Citigold®|
|Outward Telegraphic Transfer (TT)||Online: HK$100
|Outward CHATS3||Online: HK$50
Mr. Wong owns an electronic components trading company which has business dealings with overseas and local manufacturers. They mainly use banking remittance service as a means to settle their payments. Mr. Wong handles over 200 outward remittance transactions to manufacturers and 100 inward remittance from buyers a year. Those transaction fees cost HK$46,0004.
Citigold® clients enjoy outward remittance fee as low as HK$100 and FREE inward remittance. In Mr. Wong’s case, we can help him save HK$26,000 in transaction fees a year to maximize his profit.
- General SME services with convenient document collection service at all branches until 7PM
- 24-hour CitiBusiness® Hotline
- Easily accessible and free worldwide ATM withdrawal and Citibank® Global Transfer5
Dedicated SME Service
- Dedicated CitiBusiness® Relationship Manager to provide expert solutions for SME financing needs
- SME information and networking events to keep clients abreast of the market
- 2 CitiBusiness® Centers to provide dedicated SME services
Citi Commercial Bank offers comprehensive one-stop banking solutions to SMEs and mid-cap companies with an annual sales turnover of US$10 million and above.
Please click here to learn more.
Tailor-made solutions with Banking Accounts and Transfers services for you to manage your company's cash flow with greater convenience and efficiency.
- Local Inter-bank Funds Transfer (CHATS)3, telegraphic transfer (TT) and Citibank® Global Transfer (CGT)
- Consolidated account of Checking, Statement Savings and Currency Manager
Business Installment Loan
Whether you are expanding your business or starting up a new one, you need sufficient capital for all your operations.
- Loan limit of up to HK$2,000,000
- Fast and easy application
- No collateral required
Citibank’s®Trade Service helps you improve cash flows, shorten trade cycles and strengthen risk management.
- Documentary Trade
- Open Account Trade
- Trade Finance
Insurance and Investment
Our Insurance products help ensure your business runs smoothly when unanticipated events occur.
- Citibank® provides a variety of insurance solutions, for example, Keyman Insurance, Partnership Insurance, which help your company achieve ultimate objective.
We also offer you a wide range of investment products and expert advice to suit your needs.
Available in the form of Installment Loan, Business Overdraft or a combination of both. Maximum mortgage loan up to 60% of appraised property value.
(Subject to type and age of property and approval)
SME Financing Guarantee Scheme
In partnership with The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited, Citibank provides an SME Financing Guarantee Scheme which aims to help small and medium-sized businesses obtain loans to help their growth.
- 80% guarantee protection to the approved eligible loan facilities
- Instalment loan and revolving facility are available6
- Repayment tenors up to 5 years
Merchant Acquiring Services
We offer extensive and one-stop solutions which enable you to do business and accept card payments efficiently and effectively.
Our Credit Card Merchant Acquiring Services enable you to:
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, China UnionPay, Diners Club and Octopus.
- Offer value-added services such as Dynamic Currency Conversion, Mobile Payment Solutions, Installment Payment Plans.
Merchant Services Hotline: 2865 7771
Documents Required for CitiBusiness® Account Opening
|Principals or Directors Information|
* Applicable to Limited Company only
^ Examples: Sales Invoice/Purchase Order /Sales Agreement / Tenancy Agreement (for retail shop) ... etc
+ Applicable to Association
CitiBusiness® Account Opening Status Enquiry Hotline (852) 2962 3688
You should seek advice from your professional advisors as to your particular tax position, including but not limited to estate duty and withholding tax that might arise from investing in overseas products. This material is for information only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to buy or sell. Investments should not be treated as a substitute for time deposits. Investors should refer to the relevant investment products offering documents for detailed information prior to subscription. Investments are not bank deposits and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investors investing in investment products denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Unit prices may go down as well as up. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Unless specified, these investments are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government or insurance agency. Investment products are not eligible for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. Potential investors should consider if an investment is suitable for them in the light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile. Foreign currency trading is subject to rate fluctuations which may provide both opportunities and risks. Investors may experience a loss when they convert foreign currency back to their home currency. Investors should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for them in light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile. Exchange Controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. Citibank or any of its associates will benefit from the origination and distribution of the in-house product. The English version shall prevail should there be any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.