CitiBusiness® is dedicated to offering you a wide range of investment products and expert advice to suit your needs.
- Access both Hong Kong and US stock markets with one securities account
- Multiple trading channels including online, mobile phone and stock trading hotline
- Simple pricing scheme to manage your trading cost effectively
- Help you capture potential profits from foreign exchange
- Offer up to 12 currency choices: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, RMB1, SGD, THB and USD
- Provide 24-hour Order Watching Service2 for Foreign Currency Transactions and Foreign Currency Trading
- A wide range of quality bonds
- Minimum investment amount at US$70,000 or equivalent3 for bonds
- Purchase bonds denominated in the world's major currencies, including HKD, USD, AUD, EUR or GBP
- Enjoy custodian fee waiver
- Choose from over 1,000 Mutual Funds from over 30 world-renowned providers
- Benefit from a broad selection of asset classes, geographical locations and multi-currency share classes
- Availability of 10 currencies - HKD, USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and SGD for 45 different combinations
- Flexible tenures - from 1 week to 6 months catering for your specific investment needs
- Strike Price at your choice - set your own exchange rate at, above or below the market price
- Professional team at your assistance - our Treasury Portfolio Consultants and Relationship Managers can help you structure a customized PA
- Various trading channels - you are welcome to visit our branches, call our Investment Service Hotline or go to Citibank® Online to place a PA booking
RMB is currently not freely convertible and conversion of RMB via banks in Hong Kong is subject to certain restrictions.
The minimum transaction amount for Order Watching Service on Foreign Currency Transactions is US$10,000. The bank may follow market practice and conditions and conduct transactions with customer on any foreign exchange contract in manners acceptable to the Bank.
Depends on the type of bond and respective market price at purchase.
You should seek advice from your professional advisors as to your particular tax position, including but not limited to estate duty and withholding tax that might arise from investing in overseas products. This material is for information only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to buy or sell. Investments should not be treated as a substitute for time deposits. Investors should refer to the relevant investment products offering documents for detailed information prior to subscription. Investments are not bank deposits and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investors investing in investment products denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Unit prices may go down as well as up. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Unless specified, these investments are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government or insurance agency. Investment products are not eligible for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. Potential investors should consider if an investment is suitable for them in the light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile. Foreign currency trading is subject to rate fluctuations which may provide both opportunities and risks. Investors may experience a loss when they convert foreign currency back to their home currency. Investors should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for them in light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile. Exchange Controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. Citibank or any of its associates will benefit from the origination and distribution of the in-house product. The English version shall prevail should there be any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.