- Credit Cards
- Dining offers
- Citi Cash Back American Express® Card - A world of credit card cash rebate
Enjoy a 2% cash rebate on dining transactions and a 1% cash rebate on other spending throughout the year with the Citi Cash Back American Express® Card.
Top reasons to get a Citi Cash Back American Express® Card
- Enjoy a 2% cash rebate on dining throughout the year
- Enjoy a 1% cash rebate throughout the year at other merchants
- No registration is required. Your cash rebate will be automatically credited to your account to offset your spending.
- First year annual fee waiver
Upon accumulative spending of designated amount within the first 2 months from the date of card issuance.
2% Cash Rebate
Enjoy a 2% cash rebate on dining throughout the year.
1% Cash Rebate
Enjoy a 1% cash rebate throughout the year at other merchants.
No registration is required - your cash rebate will be automatically credited to your account to offset your spending.
American Express® Privileges
Enjoy privileges presented by American Express® around the world:
You can shop at popular US and European online stores and have your order delivered to your doorstep right here in Hong Kong. Register with one of our global shipping partners and enjoy special savings and easy shipping solutions.
MyUS.com: Free 2-year premium membership (worth US$120). 30% further savings on discounted shipping rates
eshopex: No Annual Fees. Complimentary $15 Amazon Gift Card when you register 10-30% further savings on discounted shipping rates
bongo: 50% savings on first shipment, 20% thereafter.
Click here for details.
American Express Selects®
American Express Selects® brings you a world of privileges with an exciting selection of exclusive offers and savings. Wherever you find yourself, be it Hong Kong, New York or London, you'll enjoy exceptional value and privileges in travel, leisure, dining and shopping. So, use your card now and discover an array of attractive benefits in key destinations worldwide.
Click here for details.
American Express® Global Dining Program
With the Global Dining Program from American Express®, dining out can be rewarding no matter where you are. You can receive a special offer at restaurants near you and in exciting travel destinations around the world. Simply mention that you are an American Express® Cardmember when you make a reservation at participating restaurants and pay with your American Express® Card to receive a specially negotiated offer¹. Each restaurant offers one of the following special offers:
- 20% discount on food bill
- Complimentary appetizer from the a la carte menu
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Complimentary dessert
Enhance your dining and travel experiences with the Global Dining Program from American Express®. View the complete list of cities, participating restaurants and special offers at the following link.
Click here for details.
Live the World with American Express®
Live the World. With great privileges from American Express®, see it, taste it, love it at a whole new level.
Click here for details
You're in another country and your passport has gone missing, you've been involved in an incident or worse. Take a deep breath. Global Assist Hotline is ready to help when you're travelling miles from home. We help arrange medical transportation, travel and legal assistance which can include doctor referrals, English-speaking lawyers, customs information and more. For more information, please call (852) 3122 2100(852) 3122 2100.
While the Global Assist Hotline co-ordination and assistance services are offered at no additional charge from American Express®, Cardmembers are responsible for the costs charged by third party service providers. Terms and Conditions apply. Please call (852) 3122 2100(852) 3122 2100 for terms and conditions.
If you have any queries, please call our 24-hour Citi American Express® Service Line at 2860 03662860 0366.
Applying online for a Citi Cash Back American Express® Card is easy. Simply select a submission method most convenient to you.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Annual income must be HK$150,000 or more
Please send copies of your supporting documents via one of the various channels
- Residential address
- Income and employment information
If not a Permanent Hong Kong Resident, please also submit:
- Employment contract/ employment letter showing employment period AND
- Copies of HKID and passport showing the name, passport number and nationality of the applicant.
Remarks, Terms and Conditions:Remarks, Terms and Conditions:
American Express® is a trademark of American Express®. This card is issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited pursuant to a license from American Express®.
1Please refer to the terms and conditions for full details of the program.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Unless otherwise specified, this program applies to principal and supplementary Cardmembers ("Cardmembers") of the Citibank Cash Back American Express® Card ("Eligible Card") issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank").
- Cardmembers will be entitled to 1% cash rebate for eligible transactions ("Eligible Transactions") charged to an Eligible Card ("Basic Rebate"). Cardmembers will be entitled to 2% cash rebate for Eligible Transactions made at dining outlets in Hong Kong, including the Basic Rebate ("Dining Rebate").
- Eligible Transactions related to / made at caterers, banquet services, private parties/functions, private room events, dining outlets in department stores, associations and clubhouses will not be eligible for the Dining Rebate.
- Citibank shall at its sole and absolute discretion determine whether a merchant is classified as dining outlets according to the definition of American Express®International Merchant Data Standards and the setting of acquiring bank.
- Basic Rebate and/ or Dining Rebate will be credited to the Eligible Card account on the following statement when Eligible Transactions are posted to a statement. Basic Rebate and/or Dining Rebate will be rounded up to the nearest ten cent and be used to settle outstanding balance as well as new purchases.
- Basic Rebate and/or Dining Rebate cannot be converted to cash and is non transferable.
- Any Basic Rebate and/or Dining Rebate accumulated under the Eligible Card account will be forfeited in case of account closure or suspension.
- Invalid transactions, including but without limitation, withdrawal amount under the Balance Transfer Program, Cash Conversion Program and Dial-a-Check Installment Program, cash advances, fees and charges, payment to the Inland Revenue Department, casino transactions, online bill payment, dynamic currency conversion transactions or unposted / cancelled / refunded transactions, and other transactions designated by Citibank from time to time at its discretion, are not eligible for this program. If a Cardholder subsequently cancels / reverses any transactions in respect of which Basic Rebate and/or Dining Rebate has been awarded, Citibank reserves the right to debit the Cardholder's account with the equivalent amount of the Basic Rebate and/or Dining Rebate.
- In case of any fraud/abuse in respect of this program, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Cardmember's eligibility to participate in this program, suspend the Cardmember's credit card(s) for investigation and debit the Cardmember's account with the equivalent amount of the Basic Rebate and/or Dining Rebate awarded under this program without prior notice.
- Only Cardmembers whose Eligible Card accounts are valid and in good standing will be eligible to participate in this program.
- Citibank reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.