Citi "Cash Conversion Program" enables you to convert your credit limit into cash. No fixed repayment period or repayment amount, you can enjoy your own pace.
From Feb 1 to Feb 28, 2018, customers who successfully apply for the “Cash Conversion Program” can enjoy up to HK$1,000 in cash coupon.
Reward detail as below:
|Promotional Rate||Cash coupon|
Cash Coupon amount subject to the promotional rate approved at loan draw down.
For details, please refer to Terms and Conditions of “Cash Coupons Offer”.
Pre-approved with no document required2
Preferential annual rate as low as 5.8% for the first 12 months3
Flexible repayment period and amount4
No handling fee and early settlement fee
- Application via the web will not be processed if no verification has been done by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Customers will be contacted within 3 working days counting from the day of when the customer first submitted the online application form stipulated in this promotional webpage.
- Application is subject to the final approval of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
- The Annual Rate for Citi Credit Card “Cash Conversion Program” starts from 5.8%, and the promotional period ranges from 3 months to 12 months (Please call our 24-hour hotline 2860 0376 for your personalized annual rate and promotional period). The annualized Percentage Rate of this program for 5.8% p.a. rate is 5.96%; An Annualized Percentage rate (“APR”) is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. The quoted APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ. Availability of this program is subject to account status checking, available credit limit or loan limit (whichever applicable) at the time the request is received and the final acceptance by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") in its absolute discretion. Citibank has the right to revise the final approved amount.
- Cardholder must pay the "Minimum Payment Due" as shown on the Statement to avoid any financial fees and charges.
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions for Citi Credit Card "Cash Conversion" Program
- Citi Credit Card "Cash Conversion" Program (“the Program”) is only applicable to designated Citibank principal credit cardholders (each an "Eligible Cardholder") as stated in the terms and conditions set forth herein and as communicated to the Eligible Cardholder from time to time (whether in writing or orally by telephone or otherwise) (the "Terms and Conditions").
- A request by Eligible Cardholder for a loan under the Program will be deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the Eligible Cardholder. The Terms and Conditions shall be in addition and supplementary to and not in substitution or in derogation of Citi Credit Card Agreement or Citi Octopus Credit Card Agreement, whichever is applicable (each a "Cardholder Agreement"). The words and expressions used herein shall have the same meaning as in the relevant Cardholder Agreement unless the context otherwise requires. In case of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions and the relevant Cardholder Agreement, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Application cannot be cancelled, changed or reversed once submitted.
- The Eligible Cardholder confirms that this application is not referred by a third party. Availability of the Program is subject to account status checking, available credit limit or loan limit (whichever applicable) at the time the request is received and the final acceptance by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") in its absolute discretion. Citibank has the right to revise the final approved loan amount (“Loan”).
- The Loan (after deducting the requisite amount for settlement of any outstanding principal amount for the existing loan(s) under the Program as agreed) will either be disbursed by a check (with Eligible Cardholder as the payee) or be directly deposited to a bank account (in the name of Eligible Cardholder) as designated by Eligible Cardholder. For check disbursement via ordinary mail, the check will be sent to Eligible Cardholder's correspondence address last known to Citibank. Citibank is not liable or responsible for any loss or delay in sending the check to Eligible Cardholder by way of ordinary mail or for any failure or delay in disbursing the Loan to the relevant account unless it results from any negligence or willful default on Citibank's part. Eligible Cardholder shall contact Citibank if no reply or no disbursement of the Loan (as the case may be) is received from Citibank after 7 working days of the application. Citibank reserves the right to stop the check or loan disbursement at any time as it deems fit.
Eligible Cardholder shall indemnify Citibank against all claims, demands, costs, losses and expenses suffered or incurred by Citibank in relation to any of the following events:
- The issuance of a replacement check to Eligible Cardholder at Citibank's discretion if the check is lost, destroyed or otherwise not received by Eligible Cardholder for any reason;
- The check is not presented by Eligible Cardholder within 6 months from the date of the check;
- The bank account as designated by Eligible Cardholder is not in the name of Eligible Cardholder; or
- Citibank acts on any written, verbal, telephone, facsimile or electronic instructions or confirmations given by any person whom Citibank believes in good faith to be Eligible Cardholder or to have authority to give such instructions or confirmations on behalf of Eligible Cardholder, regardless of the prevailing circumstances or the nature of the transaction and notwithstanding any error, misunderstanding, fraud, forgery or lack of clarity in the giving, receipt or contents of such instructions / confirmations.
The finance charge charged on the loan amount under this Program will be calculated as follows:
- The finance charge will be charged on the loan amount starting from the approval date of the Program. After the low rate period, the finance charge will be calculated according to the charges as stipulated in the Cardholder Agreement. The finance charge will be calculated and accrued on a daily basis.
- The low rate is applicable to the loan amount under this Program only. Other outstanding and new retail purchases and cash advances will be charged according to the charges as stipulated in the Cardholder Agreement.
- If the "Minimum Payment Due" under any statement ("Reference Statement") is not received on or before the "Payment Due Date" during the Program low rate period, the low rate will expire on the date of the statement following the Reference Statement. A default finance charge will also be charged (instead of the finance charge) on the unpaid balance of the second following Reference Statement as well as all new transactions incurred from the date of the second following Reference Statement (notwithstanding that all such new transactions will not be payable until the Payment Due Date specified in that statement) in accordance with the Cardholder Agreement.
Repayments may be applied in the following order:
- legal and debt collection fees;
- finance charges;
- cash advance charges;
- all other applicable fees and charges including but not limited to cash advance fees, late charges, over limit charges, service, return check / reject autopay, card replacement and charge dispute handling fees;
- outstanding installments of any installment programs of Citibank; and
- the outstanding principal amount of other transactions including all unpaid balance of the Balance Transfer / Cash Conversion Program (where such transactions are subject to different finance charge rates, in the application order from the transactions with the highest rate to the lowest rate);or in any other order as Citibank considers appropriate without prior reference.
- Nothing contained in the Program shall be construed as an obligation on Citibank to offer or continue to offer the Program.
- Citibank reserves the right at any time without prior notice to vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions, or to replace, wholly or in part, the Program by another scheme, whether similar to this scheme or not, or to withdraw it altogether
- Citibank will not be responsible or liable for any actions, claims, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur by way of the Program.
- The loan amount under the Program will not be eligible for any Points, Octopus Cash, Fuel Rebate or any other promotional offers.
- Citibank prohibits the usage of unsecured loans for investments into Citibank wealth management products and purchase of insurance products distributed through Citibank. The Eligible Cardholder confirms that if the Loan is approved, it will not be used for subscribing to any Citibank offered wealth management and/or purchasing insurance products distributed through Citibank. In the event that the loan funds are used for purposes as prohibited above, Citibank shall be entitled to do anything the Bank deems necessary to comply with its policies, including but not limited to liquidating the Eligible Cardholder’s holdings of investments/insurance at that time. The Eligible Cardholder agrees to bear all costs and expenses incurred as a result thereof.
- All disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail
Terms and Conditions of “Cash Coupons Offer"
- The promotion period is valid from February 1, 2018 to February 28, 2018 (Both dates are inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- The Terms and Conditions of Citi Credit Card Cash Conversion Program (“Program”) apply.
- Eligible Cardholders who apply and successfully draw down a loan under the Program within the Promotion Period (“Designated Cardholders”) will be entitled to Wellcome Supermarket Cash Coupons (“Cash Coupon”) as below, with amount subject to the promotional rate approved at loan draw down:
Promotional Rate Cash Coupon Offer 5.8% HK$200 8.9% HK$400 11.9% HK$600 16.9% HK$800 24.0% HK$1000
Only the first loan drawn down under the Program is eligible for the Cash Coupons if a Designated Cardholder draws down more than one loan under the Program within the Cash Coupons Offer Period.
- A Cash Coupon redemption letter will be mailed to each Eligible Cardholder’s correspondence address by August 31, 2018.
- The Designated Cardholder is required to keep a Program minimum balance of HK$100,000 or above by April 30, 2018 to be entitled to the Cash Coupons.
- If a Designated Cardholder is found to have made an early settlement of the loan under the Program OR cancel the relevant Citi Credit Card prior to the final repayment date of the loan under the Program, Citibank reserves the right to debit the full amount of the Cash Coupons as specified in clause 3 of “Terms and Conditions of Cash Coupons Offer” from the Designated Cardholder’s credit card account or other accounts with Citibank (if applicable).
- Only those Designated Cardholders whose credit card accounts and the loan under the Program are valid and in good standing during the entire Cash Coupon fulfillment period will be eligible for the Cash Coupons.
- Wellcome Supermarket Cash Coupons are available while stock lasts. Citibank reserves the right to replace the Cash Coupons with an alternative gift without prior notice. Cash Coupons offered cannot be exchanged for cash and are not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage. Citibank is not a supplier of the Cash Coupons and accepts no liability with respect to the quality of the products and services provided by the Cash Coupon supplier involved in this promotion. Cash Coupons are subject to the relevant terms and conditions printed therein.