Citi "Cash Conversion Program" enables you to convert your credit limit into cash. No fixed repayment period or repayment amount, you can enjoy your own pace.
Pre-approved with no document required2
Preferential annual rate as low as 5.8% for the first 6 months3
Flexible repayment period and amount4
No handling fee and early settlement fee.
- Application via the web will not be processed if no verification has been done by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Customers will be contacted within 3 working days counting from the day of when the customer first submitted the online application form stipulated in this promotional webpage.
- Application is subject to the final approval of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
- The Annual Rate for Citibank Credit Card "Cash Conversion Program" starts from 5.8%, and the promotional period ranges from 3 months to 6 months (Please call our 24-hour hotline 2860 0376 for your personalized annual rate and promotional period). The annualized Percentage Rate of this program for 5.8% p.a. rate is 5.96%; An Annualized Percentage rate (“APR”) is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. The quoted APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ. Availability of this program is subject to account status checking, available credit limit or loan limit (whichever applicable) at the time the request is received and the final acceptance by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") in its absolute discretion. Citibank has the right to revise the final approved amount.
- Cardholder must pay the "Minimum Payment Due" as shown on the Statement to avoid any financial fees and charges.
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions for Citibank Credit Card "Cash Conversion" Program
- Citibank Credit Card "Cash Conversion" Program ("the Program") is only applicable to designated Citibank principal credit cardholders (each an "Eligible Cardholder") as stated in the terms and conditions set forth herein and as communicated to the Eligible Cardholder from time to time (whether in writing or orally by telephone or otherwise) (the "Terms and Conditions").
- A request for the Program, either in writing or through a phone call, will be deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The terms and conditions of this Program shall be in addition and supplementary to and not in substitution or in derogation of Citibank Credit Card Agreement or Octopus Citibank Credit Card Agreement, whichever is applicable (each a "Cardholder Agreement"). The words and expressions used herein shall have the same meaning as in the Cardholder Agreement. In case of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this Program and the Cardholder Agreement, the terms and conditions herein contained shall prevail.
- Application cannot be cancelled, changed or reversed once submitted.
- Availability of the Program is subject to account status checking, available credit limit at the time the request is received and the final acceptance by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") in its absolute discretion. Citibank has the right to revise the final approved loan.
- The approved loan amount will either be disbursed by a check (with Eligible Cardholder as the payee) or be directly deposited to a bank account (in the name of Eligible Cardholder) as designated by Eligible Cardholder. In case of check disbursement via ordinary mail, Eligible cardholder's last correspondence address is to be used. Citibank is not liable or responsible for any loss or delay in sending the check to Eligible Cardholder by way of ordinary mail or for any failure or delay in disbursing the loan amount to the relevant account unless it results from any negligence or willful default on Citibank's part. Eligible Cardholder shall contact Citibank if no reply or no disbursement of the loan amount (as the case may be) is received from Citibank after 7 working days of the application. Citibank reserves the right to stop the check or loan disbursement at any time as it deems fit.
- The issuance of a replacement check to Eligible Cardholder at Citibank's discretion if the check is lost, destroyed or otherwise not received by Eligible Cardholder for any reason;
- The check is not presented by Eligible Cardholder within 6 months from the date of the check;
- The bank account as designated by Eligible Cardholder is not in the name of Eligible Cardholder; or
- Citibank acts on any written, verbal, telephone, facsimile or electronic instructions or confirmations given by any person whom Citibank believes in good faith to be Eligible Cardholder or to have authority to give such instructions or confirmations on behalf of Eligible Cardholder, regardless of the prevailing circumstances or the nature of the transaction and notwithstanding any error, misunderstanding, fraud, forgery or lack of clarity in the giving, receipt or contents of such instructions / confirmations.
The finance charge charged on the loan amount under this Program will be calculated as follows:
- The finance charge will be charged on the loan amount starting from the approval date of the Program. After the low rate period, the finance charge will be calculated according to the charges as stipulated in the Cardholder Agreement. The finance charge will be calculated and accrued on a daily basis.
- The low rate is applicable to the loan amount under this Program only. Other outstanding and new retail purchases and cash advances will be charged according to the charges as stipulated in the Cardholder Agreement.
- If the "Minimum Payment Due" under any statement ("Reference Statement") is not received on or before the "Payment Due Date" during the Program low rate period, the low rate will expire on the date of the statement following the Reference Statement. A default finance charge will also be charged (instead of the finance charge) on the unpaid balance of the second following Reference Statement as well as all new transactions incurred from the date of the second following Reference Statement (notwithstanding that all such new transactions will not be payable until the Payment Due Date specified in that statement) in accordance with the Cardholder Agreement.
Repayments may be applied in the following order:
- legal and debt collection fees;
- finance charges;
- cash advance charges;
- all other applicable fees and charges including but not limited to cash advance fees, late charges, over limit charges, service, return check / reject autopay, card replacement and charge dispute handling fees;
- outstanding installments of any installment programs of Citibank; and
- the outstanding principal amount of other transactions including all unpaid balance of the Balance Transfer / Cash Conversion Program (where such transactions are subject to different finance charge rates, in the application order from the transactions with the highest rate to the lowest rate);or in any other order as Citibank considers appropriate without prior reference.
- Nothing contained in the Program shall be construed as an obligation on Citibank to offer or continue to offer the Program.
- Citibank reserves the right at any time without prior notice to vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions, or to replace, wholly or in part, the Program by another scheme, whether similar to this scheme or not, or to withdraw it altogether
- Citibank will not be responsible or liable for any actions, claims, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur by way of the Program.
- The loan amount under the Program will not be eligible for any Points, Octopus Cash, Fuel Rebate or any other promotional offers.
- Citibank reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and has the final decision on all matters of disputes.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail