Citi Credit Cards provide flexible repayment methods so that you can enjoy shopping all the time!
Spend HK$1,000 or above (per transaction) with your Citi Credit Card to enjoy a range of flexible repayment periods, making your purchases worry-free.
Apply at least 3 business days after your transaction is posted to the credit card account1
Monthly flat rate as low as 0.24%2
Flexible repayment period: 6 - 48 months3
Please call (852) 2860 0376 to apply or APPLY NOW4
5 simple steps away from a customized repayment plan:
1. Make a transaction of HK$10,000 or more with your Citi Credit Card
2. You may receive an SMS with a designated link instantly, then click to apply for the installment program
3. Select a repayment plan of your choice at a personalized preferential rate
4. Complete the application
5. Receive an SMS for application result after the transaction is posted
Remarks, Terms and Conditions:Remarks, Terms and Conditions:
- Application of this Program must be made 3 business days after the transaction is made or posted to the Citi Credit Card account, whichever is later, and must be made 2 business days before the billing date of the transaction. The following transactions are not valid for this Program: balance transfer, interest-free hire purchase, Dial-a-Check Program, auto-pay, cash advance, casino chips, traveler's checks, all fees and charges (e.g. annual fee, finance charges, late charge), and any transaction that has been subject to cancellation, charge-back, returned.
- The quoted Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") for preferential Monthly Flat Rate ("Monthly Flat Rate") of 0.24% is 5.40%; An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and is based on 12-month installment period and HK$200,000 loan amount. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ. Monthly Flat Rate is individualized and subject to Eligible Cardholders’ Citi Credit Card account status at the time the request is received. Please call our Application Hotline at 2860 0376 to check for individualized Monthly Flat Rate.
- Options of 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48-month repayment periods are available.
- Application via the web will not be processed if no verification has been done by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Customers will be contacted within 3 working days counting from the day of when the customer first submitted the online application form stipulated in this promotional webpage.
Terms and Conditions for "Hottest 0% Installment Plan" :
- Cardholders need to sign up for the Interest Free Installment Plan at minimum transaction size of HK $2,000 and a minimum tenure of 6 months in order to be eligible for the above offers.
- Unless otherwise specified, this promotion applies to cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Credit Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) (“Eligible Cards”). The Citi Rewards UnionPay Card and Citi Cash Back American Express®Card are not eligible for this promotion.
- Citibank will determine the eligibility of Cardholders to participate in this promotion as well as the transactions based on Citibank’s records.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of transactions, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Cardholder’s Eligible Card account without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise specified, this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the Merchant at their absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The Merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services. Please contact the Merchant for details.
- Citibank and the Merchant reserve the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the Merchant.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms & conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for Citi Credit Card "Flexi-Installment" Program
- Citi Credit Card "Flexi-Installment" Program ("the Program") is only applicable to designated Citi principal credit cardholders (each an "Eligible Cardholder") as stated in the terms and conditions set forth herein and as communicated to the Eligible Cardholder from time to time (whether in writing or orally by telephone or otherwise) (the "Terms and Conditions").
- A request by Eligible Cardholder for a loan under the Program will be deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the Eligible Cardholder. The Terms and Conditions shall be in addition and supplementary to and not in substitution or in derogation of Citi Credit Card Agreement or Citi Octopus Credit Card Agreement, whichever is applicable (each a "Cardholder Agreement"). The words and expressions used herein shall have the same meaning as in the relevant Cardholder Agreement unless the context otherwise requires. In case of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions and the relevant Cardholder Agreement, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Availability of the Program is subject to account status checking, available credit limit or loan limit (whichever applicable) at the time the request is received and the final acceptance by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") in its absolute discretion. Citibank has the right to revise the final approved loan amount ("Loan").
- Eligible Cardholder must apply the Loan with a minimum amount of HK$ 1,000.
- Application of the Program must be made 3 business days after the transaction is made or posted to the Citi Credit Card account (the "Account"), whichever is later, and must be made 2 business days before the billing date of the transaction. The following transactions are not valid for this Program: balance transfer, interest-free hire purchase, Dial-a-Check Installment Program, auto-pay, cash advance, casino chips, traveler's checks, all fees and charges (e.g. annual fee, finance charges, late charge), and any transaction that has been subject to cancellation, charge-back, returned.
- The Loan will be deducted from the available credit limit or loan limit of the Account upon approval of the application. The credit limit or loan limit will be restored in accordance with your payment. In addition, if the Loan is deducted from the loan limit upon approval of the application, the Monthly Installment Amount (as defined below) shall be deducted from the available credit limit upon such approval until the full settlement of the Loan.
An initial fee ("Initial Fee") will be charged only once. It is calculated by multiplying
- the Loan;
- the monthly flat rate from time to time applicable to the Eligible Cardholder ("Monthly Flat Rate");
- the number of days from the transaction date to the first statement date, and dividing the total by 30 days. The Initial Fee will be payable on the first statement date.
- A monthly fee ("Monthly Fee") will be charged monthly from the first statement date until the full settlement of the Loan at the Monthly Flat Rate, and payable on each statement date commencing on the second statement date.
- Eligible Cardholder shall repay the Loan by way of monthly installments (the "Monthly Installment Amount") from the second statement date onwards. The Monthly Installment Amount is calculated by dividing the aggregate of the Loan and all the Monthly Fee by the relevant number of installments. The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of the Loan is calculated in accordance with the method set out in the relevant guidelines issued by the industry associations and is based on a 365-day installment period using Net Present Value method. Citibank shall have the right at its discretion to apportion any installment payment between interest and principal in such manner as it shall desire.
- Points, Octopus Cash, Fuel Rebate or any other promotional offers (if applicable) will be awarded according to the monthly billed principal.
- Application cannot be cancelled, changed or reversed once submitted.
Without prejudice to other terms contained herein, if the entire statement balance stated in any monthly statement is not received in full by the payment due date, a finance charge (at the prevailing rate) will be imposed on
- the Monthly Installment Amount (excluding the Monthly Fee and Initial Fee, if any) from the billing date until full payment is credited to the Account; and
- the unpaid balance and the new transactions in accordance with the Cardholder Agreement. Other fees and charges as set out in the Cardholder Agreement will continue to apply.
The minimum payment due of the Monthly Installment Amount shall comprise of
- 1.5% of current month's billed principal and unbilled principal of the Loan;
- the Monthly Fee; and
- the Initial Fee, if any
Citibank shall have the right at its absolute discretion to request for full payment of the Loan on demand at any time. In the event of cancellation of the Account (or early repayment of the Loan in full) for whatever reason, the following will become immediately due and payable:
- the total outstanding loan amount,
- an early cancellation fee equivalent to all Monthly Fees payable over the remaining of the installment period but not yet billed to the designated card account, and
- an early cancellation handling fee of HK$300. The Eligible Cardholder shall give Citibank at least 7 working days’ notice in advance of the intention to make early repayment. Once given, such notice will not be revocable without Citibank’s prior consent in writing. All paid Monthly Fees and Initial Fee (if applicable) will not be refunded. Partial early repayment will not be accepted.
- Nothing contained in this Program shall be construed as an obligation on Citibank to offer or continue to offer the Program.
- Citibank reserves the right at any time without prior notice vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Program by another scheme, whether similar to this scheme or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- Citibank will not be responsible or liable for any actions, claims, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur by way of this Program.
- All matters are subject to the final decision of Citibank.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.