The following "Calculate by Repayment Amount" is to calculate (i) the period of time required to pay off an outstanding balance if only the minimum payment is made every month, or (ii) paying off the statement balance in 36 months by a monthly fixed payment amount.
Calculate By Repayment Amount
|Monthly repayment amount|
|Minimum payment||Fixed payment amount $|
|Estimated time required
to pay off the balance
|Total repayment amount|
|Total outstanding balance
of credit card
|Total interest paid|
- Assume repayment is made on or before the payment due date of each statement month.
- Assume there is no new transaction, annual fees, and other fees.
- Assume there is no unbilled principal of the Loan (as defined in Terms and Conditions for Citi Credit Card "Quick Cash" Installment Program and Terms and Conditions for Citi Credit Card "Flexi-Installment" Program) (where applicable)
- The minimum repayment calculator and derived results are reference only.
- Please refer to the "Key Facts Statement and Fees Schedule" for the finance charge.