Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.,
registered in the U.S. and other countries.
“Citi PayAll – Summer Specials For New PayAll Users Promotion” Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is valid from August 3, 2020 to October 31, 2020, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”). All Citi PayAll transactions must be conducted and completed during the Promotion Period (based on Payment Due Date). Payment Due Date is at least 4 Business days (Monday to Friday, except public holiday) after the date of payment setup.
- This promotion is applicable to Cardholders (“Eligible Cardholders”) of Citi Credit Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) (except Citi Rewards UnionPay Card) (“Eligible Card”). Transactions made by the same Eligible Cardholders (including Eligible principal and supplementary card(s)) will be combined.
- Eligible Cardholders are required to register successfully at Citibank.hk/payall within the Promotion Period (“Registration”) by entering the Eligible Credit Card number (“Registered Cardholders”) in order to participate in the promotion. Each Eligible Cardholder is required to register once only and the latest registered Credit Card Number will prevail. Only the first 5,000 successfully Registered Cardholders are eligible for the Promotion. Registration with a supplementary card is not accepted.
- Registered Cardholders cannot enjoy other Citi PayAll Promotion offer at the same time.
- A handling fee is charged for each Citi PayAll transaction. The fee is reflected after Cardholders input the transaction amount and recipient details.
- Citibank will not accept any liability in relation to any loss incurred due to an incorrect payee account number being provided by the Cardholder.
- Citi Credit Card will be charged and debited (with handling fee) 2 Business Days prior to the Payment Due Date.
- Any unposted, cancelled or reversed Citi PayAll transactions are all considered as ineligible.
- Citibank will determine the eligibility of Registered Cardholders to participate in this promotion as well as the transactions based on Citibank’s record, and at the sole and absolute discretion of Citibank.
- Cardholders who have registered during the Promotion Period and subsequently have their respective Credit Card(s) replaced, renewed (Inclusive of renewed Visa Card to a Mastercard), report lost / stolen, all the eligible transactions made on the corresponding newly issued Credit Card due to the scenarios mentioned above will be automatically considered in the eligibility of the promotion.
- Rebate can be used for future credit purchases only and cannot be used to settle any previous outstanding balance. It cannot be converted into cash or other gifts and is not transferable.
- Eligible Cardholders’ Eligible Card accounts must be valid and with good credit record during the Promotion Period and the fulfillment period in order to be eligible to receive any Rebate otherwise Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Rebate without prior notice.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of transactions in respect of which the Rebate were awarded, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Eligible Cardholder’s Designated Card account the equivalent amount of the Rebate without prior notice.
- Citi PayAll service terms and conditions apply.
- Citibank reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice, while all matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms & conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Offer 1 – Earn HK$100 Spending Rebate For New PayAll Payment User
- During the Promotion Period, New PayAll Users (Define in Clause 18) can get HK$100 spending rebate upon accumulating HK$10,000 or above of Citi PayAll transactions with the Eligible Cards.
- “New PayAll Users” refer to Eligible Cardholders who have never set up PayAll transaction prior to the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, Cardholders who have set up a PayAll payment prior to the Promotion Period but failed to complete or get rejected would be considered as ineligible.
- If transactions are confirmed to be qualified for spending rebate after verification by Citibank at its sole and absolute discretion, the corresponding spending rebate will be automatically credited to the last registered Eligible Card account (or the corresponding newly issued Credit Card as referred to Clause 9) and shown in the monthly statement on or before December 31, 2020.
Offer 2 – Earn HK$300 Spending Rebate For New PayAll Recurring User
- During the Promotion Period, New PayAll Recurring Users (Define in Clause 21) can get HK$300 spending rebate upon setting and completing HK$10,000 or above Citi PayAll recurring transactions for 3 consecutive months with the Eligible Cards. The first payment has to be completed within the Promotion Period.
- “New PayAll Recurring Users” refer to Eligible Cardholders who have never set up PayAll recurring payment prior to the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, Cardholders who have set up a PayAll recurring payment prior to the Promotion Period but failed to complete or get rejected would be considered as ineligible.
- If transactions are confirmed to be qualified for spending rebate after verification by Citibank at its sole and absolute discretion, the corresponding spending rebate will be automatically credited to the last registered Eligible Card account (or the corresponding newly issued Credit Card as referred to Clause 9) and shown in the monthly statement on or before January 31, 2021.
- Eligible Cardholders can enjoy Offer 1 and Offer 2 at the same time.