Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.,
registered in the U.S. and other countries.
CITI PAYALL SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully the following Citi PayAll Service Terms and Conditions (“these Terms”) below
which governs your use of the Service. These Terms may be amended at any time and from time to time by us at our discretion by giving reasonable notice to you, and the same shall become binding on you from the date of their adoption by us and shall be deemed to have come to your attention by their being displayed at our websites or any other mode which we deem fit.
When we use the following words in these Terms, they have the meanings as respectively set out below:
any day on which banks are open for business in Hong Kong other than Saturday, Sunday and public
holidays in Hong Kong.
the Citibank credit card issued by us and any renewal or replacement and if more than one credit card or
if a supplementary credit card is issued by us, includes such other credit card(s).
an account which you maintain with us in respect of the Card.
a person to whom a Card is issued and includes the Supplementary Cardholder where the context
our obligation to comply with applicable laws, regulations, subsidiary legislation, court orders,
directives, guidelines and/or requirements of courts, regulatory authorities and government authorities
(including the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the United
States Department of the Treasury) and any policies or guidelines of Citibank or Citigroup Organisation.
Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited
Citigroup, Inc., a corporation incorporated in the United States of America.
any affiliate or subsidiary of Citigroup, Inc.
the service charge or administrative fee for the Citi PayAll Service which may be amended from time to
time by us at our discretion.
the Faster Payment System and related systems and services from time to time provided by HKICL.
the services provided by us to you from time to time to facilitate payments and funds transfers using the
Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited, together with its successors and assigns.
the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
computer viruses, bugs or other malicious, destructive or corrupting software, code, agent, program or
macros, and/or phishing or social engineering schemes which utilise computer software or
telecommunications to obtain your personal data or security information (such as PIN, password, user
id) or any other information related to you for malicious or fraudulent purposes, including, without
limitation, through Structured Query Language injections, cross site scripting, worms, Trojan horses,
adware or spyware.
Citi Mobile Token
the built-in security token which will let you authenticate designated transactions via Citi Mobile® App.
the accountholder of the Payee Account or the party who is the intended recipient of the Payment
a bank account located in Hong Kong and specified by you as the receiving account of the Payment
a payment made through the Service with your Card, to the relevant Payee, which is subject to such
transaction/daily/monthly limits as may be determined by Citibank in its discretion.
the aggregate dollar value of a Payment.
Payment Due Date
the date you specify as the date by which your Payment Amount is to be paid to the Payee which must
be a date falling at least 4 Business days (or such other time period as we may determine from time to
In the event that Payment Due Date specified by you is not a Business Day, Payment to Payee may occur on the next following Business Day instead.
Payment Charged Date
a date, two (2) Business Days (or such other time period as we may determine from time to time) prior
to the Payment Due Date, on which your Card will be charged and debited.
Payment Setup Date
a date, prior to the Payment Due Date, on which you set up the Payment and have authorized us to
charge the Payment Amount to your Card.
Citi PayAll Service / Service
Citi PayAll Service rides on the HKICL FPS and the FPS Services and enables Cardholders to make
Payments to various Payees with a Card, and includes any content, information, features, technologies
and/or functionalities offered by Citibank to facilitate the provision of such platform and/or application,
and all upgrades, updates and enhancements thereto.
all restricted activities in relation to your use of the Service including those specific activities described in
Clause 4.6 and Clause 9.1 of these Terms.
a Card issued to a Supplementary Cardholder.
the person who is issued a Supplementary Card.
We, our, us
Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
You, your, Cardholder
the person to whom the Card is issued and includes the Cardholder and each and every Supplementary
Cardholder where the context requires.
- CITI PAYALL SERVICE
2.1 The Service enables you to make payments to various Payees in connection with goods and/or
services rendered by such Payees with your Card by paying a Fee. Payments made using the
Service (i.e. Payment Amounts only, but not the Fees) may earn you rewards on your Card
subject to the relevant rewards programme terms and conditions which is available for
reviewing on our website. The rewards currency will depend on your Card type. The rewards will
be credited only after your Card has been charged with the Payment Amount as well as the Fee.
2.2 The Service is governed by these Terms which may be amended by us from time to time at our
discretion. The Service is also subject to the Terms and Conditions for FPS Services which
governs FPS transactions involving your Card Account and is available for viewing on our
website. Unless otherwise stated, in the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and
the Terms and Conditions for FPS Services, these Terms shall apply. In addition, your Card
Account is governed by the relevant Cardholder’s agreement which is available for viewing on
our website. Unless otherwise stated, in the event of any inconsistency between these Terms
and the relevant Cardholder’s agreement, these Terms shall apply.
2.3 We reserve the right to offer differential and promotional Fees to selected Cardholders based
on an evaluation of their entire portfolio with Citibank.
- ELIGIBILITY & PARTICIPATION
3.1 We may invite a Cardholder whose Card Account is in good standing to participate in the
Service, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We are not obliged to provide the Service to
any Cardholder and may not extend the invitation to any Cardholder at our sole discretion.
4.1 When you make a Payment using our Service, you are authorizing us to debit the Payment
Amount and the applicable Fee from your designated Card and to credit such Payment Amount
to your Payee Account. You agree that you must give prior notice to the Payee of the Payment
so that the Payee can take necessary or corresponding steps to check and ensure receipt of the
4.2 When using the Service to make Payments, you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and
completeness of all account numbers and other details contained in your instructions. Failure to
do so may result in your Payment being made to an incorrect Payee and/or an incorrect
Payment Amount and we will not be responsible for such errors nor rectifying such errors or any
resulting loss or damage incurred by you. We do not carry out any independent verification on
the Payee Account and any other details provided by you.
4.3 You may specify the Payment Due Date(s) on which you require the specified Payment Amount
to be transferred to your Payee Account and we will, on the Payment Charged Date, charge your
In the event that Payment Due Date specified by you is not a Business Day, Payment to Payee may occur on the next following
Business Day instead. To ensure that your Payment is made on time, you must select a Payment Due Date that is at least 4 Business days after the Payment Setup Date, and is a Business Day, to ensure that there is enough time to complete the Payment on or prior to the Payment Due Date.
4.4 You accept that we cannot guarantee the time at which the Payee Account will be credited by
the relevant receiving or payee bank. To avoid incurring any late charge or other finance
charges, you acknowledge that you must initiate a Payment sufficiently ahead of the due date of
such Payment. We will not be liable for any such late charges or other finance charges.
4.5 When you schedule recurring Payments, you authorize us to charge your designated Card
automatically on a recurring basis at the frequency and for the period specified by you via the
Service, without further reference to you for each such Payment. Where you have scheduled a
recurring Payment on a designated Card and such Card is renewed or replaced with a Card
bearing the same Card number, you acknowledge that these recurring Payments will be charged
to such renewed or replaced Card.
4.6 We shall not be obliged to carry out any Payment and may reject any Payment transaction on
your Card at our discretion. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you agree that
you are not allowed to make Payments in respect of (i) any loan/debt repayments such as but
not limited to mortgage repayments, credit card payments and loans, (ii) any cryptocurrency
related transactions or such other transactions that we may determine at our discretion. You
undertake to provide information, receipt or other documentary proof at any time as we may
require to show that a Payment is not any of the foregoing transactions.
4.7 We may impose limits on the amount of Payments you can do on a transaction/daily/monthly
basis. Such limits may be revised from time to time at our reasonable discretion.
4.8 You accept and agree that no refunds of Payment Amounts and/or Fees for whatever reason are
permitted once charged to your Card Account. You may request to cancel a Payment transaction
prior to the Payment Amount and Fee being charged to your Card Account but such request is
subject to our approval and at our absolute discretion.
4.9 We may in good faith regard any instructions received from you which are referable to your Citi
Mobile Token and/or such other identification number or security device as we may from time
to time issue to you, or otherwise in accordance with our prescribed verification process, as
authentic and duly authorised, whether or not actually authorised by you, and regardless of any
subversion of any authentication process put in place by us, and shall be under no obligation to
investigate the authenticity or authority of persons sending or purporting to send the
instructions or to verify the accuracy and completeness thereof. Such instructions shall be
deemed to be irrevocable and binding on you notwithstanding any conflict or inconsistency with
any other prior instructions given by you to us or any error, lack of clarity or misunderstanding in
any instructions received by us, provided that the instructions were provided in accordance with
our prescribed verification process prevailing at the time.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
5.1 You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any interruptions, errors, omissions, or delays
in Service and/or the transfer of the Payment Amount to the Payee Account save for our gross
negligence or willful default.
5.2 In the event that we are rendered wholly or partly unable to provide the Service by reason of
causes beyond our control including (but not limited to) equipment, system or transmission link
malfunction, failure or sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of elements, acts of God, accidents,
epidemics, strikes, lockouts, power blackouts or failure, labour disputes, acts, Compliance
Obligations, or by any other causes which we cannot reasonably be expected to avoid, the
performance of our obligations as they are affected by such causes shall be excused for the
continuance of such causes. We shall not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or inconvenience
whatsoever caused by or arising from or in connection with any one or more of the abovementioned causes.
5.3 Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we shall not be responsible for any losses,
damages, expenses (including any late/finance charges or penalties incurred by you) and where
applicable, you shall compensate us for any losses damages and expenses incurred by us, in
connection with your use of the Service, including but not limited to any of the following
(i) any delay or failure in delivery or transmission of Payment Amounts;
(ii) any variation, cancellation or discontinuation of the Service;
(iii) your Card Account is closed or your Card Account (or any credit balance therein, if any)
has been put on hold or suspended;
(iv) the Payment will cause your Card Account to go over the applicable credit limit or the
Payment is rejected or cancelled because you do not have sufficient credit limit in your
(v) you have not provided us with complete and correct payment information, including
without limitation the Payee Account number and Payment Amount(s);
(vi) you have, in our opinion, misused or abused the Service;
(vii) the Payment is delayed or rejected by us or by the receiving or payee bank (which holds
the Payee Account) for any reason whatsoever;
(viii) our taking of and processing of any of your Payment instructions in accordance with our
prescribed verification process and acting upon them including where such instructions
were given in subversion of our prescribed verification process, such as by means of any
(ix) our observance of the Compliance Obligations;
(x) your failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations;
(xi) your equipment (including computer, mobile, laptop or other handheld devices),
software or any communications link is not working properly;
(xii) the Service is unavailable or down for maintenance;
(xiii) your use of the Service is being prohibited, restricted, delayed or otherwise affected by
(A) the laws and regulations of the country from where the Service is accessed and/or
the terms and conditions prescribed by the relevant service provider, information
service provider, network provider, content provider, server or such other equivalent
system in such country of access; (B) any law or regulation of any jurisdiction, regional
or international authority which governs any use or any component of the Service, the
relevant internet service provider, information service provider, network provider,
content provider, server or such other equivalent system; (C) any act or omission by the
relevant internet service provider, information service provider, network provider,
content provider, server or such other equivalent system; (D) our modifying,
maintaining or upgrading of the Service and/or the relevant webpages; and/or (E) our
terminating or modifying the Service;
(xiv) the fraud, negligence, default, act or omission of any third party; or
(xv) Service disruption due to network infrastructure and system design.
5.4 We may at our absolute discretion, from a risk management perspective, security perspective or
if required by the relevant authority or under any applicable law, without notice to you and
without giving any reason, suspend your right to the Service and may terminate the Service.
Save as provided above, we may terminate the Service at any time at our discretion with
5.5 Your use of the Service is entirely at your own risk and without prejudice or limitation to any of
these Terms, we will not be responsible for any losses, damages, expenses or costs whatsoever
(including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages,
loss of profits or loss of any opportunity) suffered by you or any third party arising from us
acting or not acting on any such instruction for any reason whatsoever, except in the case of our
gross negligence or wilful default. You agree that for the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be
liable to you for any losses or damages, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without
limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or
loss of any opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the disclosure to any person of any
information whatsoever regarding you, the Card Account(s) arising in any way as a result of or
from or in connection with your neglect or failure to keep your Citi Mobile Token or other
security-related information (for example password, PIN, biometric credentials) confidential or
your use of the Service, except in the case of our gross negligence or willful default.
5.6 Chargeback rights/protection is not applicable to Payment transactions under the Service
because such transactions will not go through credit card associations so the credit card
associations chargeback rules will not apply. As such, you agree and accept that there is no
chargeback right or dispute handling for transactions effected through the Service, and we do
not accept dispute or chargeback handling for the Service. Any contract between you and a
Payee in respect of any goods or services provided to you by the Payee, or in respect of any
payment obligation between you and a Payee, is independent of these Terms and is entirely
between you and such Payee. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility and will have no liability
of any kind whatsoever in respect of your dealings with Payees including with regards to the
Payment Amount, the proper and timely delivery of goods or services by Payees, cessation of
business, winding up or bankruptcy of Payees. You remain solely and fully responsible for the
timely and complete fulfillment of all your obligations towards your Payee (whether under
contract or at law), including all payments to be made by you to a Payee. You agree to pursue all
claims and disputes against the relevant Payee directly.
- FEES AND TAXES
6.1 The Service is not free of charge. You will be charged a Fee for every Payment you make through
the Service which will be disclosed to you when you use the Service. This Fee is payable in
addition to the Payment Amount, and by using the Service, you authorize us to charge the Fee
to your Card at the same time as, and in addition to, the corresponding Payment Amount. The
Fee may be amended by us from time to time at our discretion provided that the Fee will be
disclosed to you when you use the Service.
6.2 You shall be responsible for any tax or any other levies or charges whatsoever now or hereafter
imposed by law or required to be paid in respect of any Payment and you shall compensate us
for any payment of such taxes made by us (if any) on your behalf.
- RELEASE OF INFORMATION
7.1 You agree that we may disclose any information whatsoever regarding you and/or your Card
Account(s) and/or your Payments in connection with the Service to:
(a) any of our affiliates (wheresoever situate);
(b) any of our agents, servants, correspondents, independent contractors and/or
(c) any party (such as Payee), bank or financial institution involved in the Payment which
includes the receiving or payee bank of the Payment Amount (i.e. the bank which holds
the Payee Account);
(d) the police, regulators of competent jurisdiction or any public officer conducting
investigations in connection with any offence or alleged offence; and/or
(e) any other parties as referred to in the Terms and Conditions for FPS Services, including
without limitation HKICL and/or any other participants in the HKICL FPS.
7.2 If the information provided by you regarding a Payment includes personal data or other
information of any person other than yourself (such as those of a Payee), you confirm that you
will obtain and have obtained the consent from such person regarding the use (including
disclosure and transfer) of his/her personal data and other information by us, HKICL and other
participants in the HKICL FPS involved in the Payment.
- FUND HOLDS
At our sole discretion, we may place temporary holds on Payments or suspend, cancel, deny,
stop or reverse any Payment without any liability to you or any third party (including for late
fees, penalties, or interest imposed as a result of late payment), including for the following
reasons: (a) in order to verify the identity or status of the Payee or to conduct such checks as we
may deem necessary; (b) to observe our Compliance Obligations; (c) if you have brought a claim
against us and that claim has not been resolved; (d) if you may have committed a breach of
these Terms; or (e) we have reason to believe that the Service is used for Restricted Activities or
any unauthorized, illegal or fraudulent activity. We have the right to request more information
from you or any third party regarding a Payment before a hold is released and have absolute
discretion to determine whether to release a hold.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
9.1. When accessing or using the Service, you must comply with any prescribed verification
procedures, or other procedures, directions and instructions communicated by us to you.
Further, you hereby represent and warrant that you shall not, in connection with your access or
use of the Service:
(a) use the Service other than exclusively for the types of Payments and Payees we allow;
(b) send money to yourself or recipients who have not provided you with goods or services
(unless expressly allowed by us);
(c) provide yourself or any other party a cash advance from your Card (or help other parties
to do so);
(d) breach these Terms;
(e) engage in any fraudulent, illegal or unlawful activity whether intentionally or
unintentionally, or breach any regulations, rules, notices, instructions or directives of
any regulatory body or authority, governmental agency or national or other securities
(f) infringe our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other
intellectual property rights;
(g) use the Service in a manner that we reasonably believe to be in breach of the relevant
card association or network rules; and/or
(h) use the Service to operate or engage in any business regulated by the Hong Kong
Monetary Authority or any other relevant regulatory body. Such businesses include but
are not limited to money service or remittance businesses or virtual currency exchanges.
9.2 Where we determine that you have engaged in any Restricted Activities, or committed a breach
of these Terms or any applicable laws or regulations, or if we suspect that you have engaged in
fraudulent or illegal activity in connection with the Service, we shall be entitled to take such
action as we may deem appropriate including the following: (a) rejecting, cancelling or reversing
any Payment, (b) terminating, suspending, or limiting your access to or use of the Service (such
as limiting your ability to submit Payments); (c) updating inaccurate information you provided to
us; and/or (d) refusing to provide our Service to you in the future. You agree to cooperate fully
with any investigation that we conduct in connection with the foregoing, including without
limitation providing information, receipt or such other documentary proof as we may require for
the purpose of such investigation
10.1 You will compensate us and hold us harmless against any loss, damage, liability, cost and
expense (including legal costs) which we may reasonably incur or suffer as a result of or in
connection with your Card Account and/or the Service and/or these Terms, including without
prejudice to the generality of the foregoing:-
(a) your breach of any of your obligations under these Terms;
(b) the actual or attempted enforcement or protection of any of our rights and remedies
against you; and/or
(c) any change in any law, regulation or official directive which has an effect on the Service,
the Card, the Card Account and/or these Terms,
and the same may be charged to your Card Account and/or shall be paid by you on demand.
- NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
11.1 You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. THE SERVICE
IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY DESCRIPTION, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE
OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED). WE EXPRESSLY
DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR
WILFUL DEFAULT. IN PARTICULAR, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET
YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE,
VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR- FREE.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
12.1 You acknowledge that all proprietary rights relating to and in connection with the Service
(including without limitation the Citibank websites or webpages on which the Service is hosted)
and all updates thereof, including without limitation any title, trademark rights, patent rights
and copyrights, shall at all times vest and remain with us.
13.1 These Terms are governed by Hong Kong law and you hereby submit irrevocably to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
13.2 Nothing in these Terms shall confer on any third party a right to enforce any provision herein
and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws
of Hong Kong) which might otherwise be interpreted to confer such rights shall not apply and
are expressly excluded from applying herein and no consent of any third party is required for
any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of these
Terms and conditions.
13.3 You understand that as a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc., a U.S. financial holding company, we are
required to observe certain U.S. laws and regulations, including but not limited to those relating
to economic sanctions on certain countries, organizations and/or individuals issued by the U.S.
government. You understand and accept that these laws and regulations may result in us taking
or refraining from taking certain actions, including but not limited to suspending or terminating
your Card Account(s) or holding or returning the funds which are the subject of payment
instructions made by you or in your favour. Neither Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited nor any
member of Citigroup Organisation will be liable for any loss to you as a result of our taking or
refraining from taking any actions (which we consider in our sole determination, to be
appropriate or requested) to comply with any U.S. laws or regulations.
“Citi PayAll - Earn up to extra HK$1,500Spending Rebate Promotion” Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is valid from March 1, 2021 to April 30, 2021, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).The Promotion Period consists of 2 Phases - Phase 1: March 1 - 31, 2021; Phase 2: April 1 - 30, 2021. All Citi PayAll transactions must be conducted and completed during the Promotion Period (based on Payment Due Date). Payment Due Date is at least 4 Business days (Monday to Friday, except public holiday) after the date of payment setup.
- This promotion is only applicable to selected cardholders who receive the promotional email, SMS or Get More Banner(“Eligible Cardholders”). To be eligible for this promotion, Eligible Cardholders must use Citi Credit Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) (except Citi Rewards UnionPay Card) (“Eligible Card”). Transactions made by the same Eligible Cardholders (including Eligible principal and supplementary card(s)) will be combined.
- Eligible Cardholders are required to register successfully through “Get More” in Citi Mobile App within the Promotion Period (“Registered Cardholders”) in order to participate in the promotion. Only the first 10,000 successfully Registered Cardholders are eligible for the Promotion.
- During each phase of the Promotion Period, Registered Cardholder is required to make HK$5,000 or above Citi PayAll successful transactions to be entitled up to HK$1,300Spending Rebate (“Offer 1”). The amount of Spending Rebatewill be awarded as follows:
Accumulated Citi PayAll
Amount Per Phase
Rewarded Per Phase
Maximum Spending Rebate Rewarded
(Entire Promotion Period)
- Registered Cardholders can get HK$200 extra Spending Rebate upon setting and completing a monthly of HK$5,000 or above Citi PayAll transaction for 3 consecutive months with the Eligible Cards, of which the first payment has to be completed on or before March 31, 2021(“Offer 2”).
- During Promotion Period, Eligible Cardholders may be charged handling fee for each Citi PayAll setup. The fee will be reflected on “Review & Confirm” page upon payment setup, and it applies to the recurred payments thereafter under the same setup.
- Citibank will not accept any liability in relation to any loss / delay incurred due to an incorrect payee account number being provided by the Cardholder.
- Citi Credit Card will be charged and debited (with handling fee) 2 Business Days prior to the Payment Due Date. Each purpose of payment is subject to a monthly cap, please refer to Citibank.hk/PayAll for details.
- Each Eligible Cardholder (including the holder of principal and supplementary card(s) under the same Eligible Credit Card account; and/or those holding more than one principal Cards) is subject to a maximum of HK$1,500 Spending Rebate throughout the entire Promotion Period.
- Any unposted, cancelled or reversed Citi PayAll transactions are all considered as ineligible.
- Citibank will determine the eligibility of Registered Cardholders to participate in this promotion as well as the transactions based on Citibank’s record, and at the sole and absolute discretion of Citibank. If transactions are confirmed to be qualified for Rebate rewarded after verification by Citibank at its sole and absolute discretion, the corresponding Rebate will be automatically credited to the last Citi PayAll transacted Eligible Card account and shown in the monthly statement on or before June 30, 2021(“Fulfillment Period”).
- Cardholders who have registered during the Promotion Period and subsequently have their respective Credit Card(s) replaced, renewed (Inclusive of renewed Visa Card to a Mastercard), report lost / stolen, all the eligible transactions made on the corresponding newly issued Credit Card due to the scenarios mentioned above will be automatically considered in the eligibility of the promotion.
- The corresponding Rebate can be used for future credit purchases only and cannot be used to settle any previous outstanding balances, withdrawn as cash advance, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Eligible Cardholders' Eligible Card accounts must be valid and with good credit record during the Promotion Period and the Fulfillment Period in order to be eligible to receive the Reward; otherwise, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Reward without prior notice.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of Eligible Transaction in respect of which the Rebate was awarded, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Eligible Cardholder's designated card account the equivalent amount of the Rebate rewarded without prior notice.
- Citi PayAll service terms and conditions apply.
- Citibank reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice, while all matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms & conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Citi PayAll Lucky Draw - win a Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Promotion (the “Promotion”) Terms and Conditions:
- The Promotion is only applicable to selected cardholders of Citi Credit Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Cards") who receive the Promotion’s communication material(s) ("Cardholders").
- Cardholder will be eligible for a Re-engineered Dyson Supersonic™ HD03 (Iron/Fuchsia) (the “Reward”) by completing all of the following requirements (“Eligible Cardholder”):
- a. Successfully register for the Lucky Draw by clicking “Confirm” in “Get More” using the Citi Mobile® App between 00:00 on April1, 2021 to 23:59 on April 27, 2021(Hong Kong time, GMT 8) (“Successful Registration”) (Register once only); and
- b. Upon Successful Registration, a SMS will be sent to Cardholder’s registered mobile number according to Bank’s record; and
- c. Cardholders who have successfully registered are required to complete a single transaction of HK$8,000 or above via Citi PayAll between April 7 to April 30, 2021 (based on payment due date); and
- d. Citibank will perform lucky draw, lucky draw winner will receive a notification SMS (“Winner Notification SMS”) on or before May 31, 2021.
- The Promotion is with limited quotas and only eligible to 20 lucky draw winners (“Winners”).
- Payment Due Date is at least 4 Business days (Monday to Friday, except public holiday) after the date of payment setup.
- A handling fee may be charged for each Citi PayAll setup. The fee will be reflected on “Review & Confirm” page upon payment setup, and it applies to the recurred payments thereafter under the same setup.
- Each Eligible Cardholder is entitled to receive the Reward once only.
- If transactions are confirmed to be qualified for the Reward after verification by Citibank at its sole and absolute discretion, the corresponding redemption letter will be mailed to winners’ correspondence address according to bank’s record on or before June 15, 2021. Winners are required to present the redemption letter at designated redemption house(s) for redemption. For further details, please refer to the redemption letter.
- Citibank will not accept any liability in relation to any loss / delay incurred due to an incorrect payee account number being provided by the Cardholder.
- Citi Credit Card will be charged and debited (with handling fee) at least 2 Business Days prior to the Payment Due Date. Each purpose of payment is subject to a monthly cap, please refer to citibank.hk/PayAll for details. Transfer to Virtual Banks or insurance payment is not applicable to Citi PayAll.
- Any unposted, cancelled or reversed Citi PayAll transactions are all considered as ineligible.
- Reward received from this Promotion cannot be returned, exchanged or traded for cash or other offers and are not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage.
- Eligible Cardholders' Eligible Card accounts must be valid and with good credit record during the Promotion Period and the fulfillment period in order to be eligible to receive the Reward; otherwise, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Reward without prior notice.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of Eligible Transaction in respect of which the Reward was awarded, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Eligible Cardholder's designated card account the equivalent amount of the Reward rewarded without prior notice.
- The Program is not applicable to (a) U.S. Persons or (b) The European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) residents.
- Citibank reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.