*Applicants would be offered 240,000 Points upon paying the first year annual fee of HK$3,800.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. These offers apply to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Card"), unless specified.
2. If Cardholders have subsequently cancelled/ reversed any transactions in respect of which offers are rewarded, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of such offers directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice.
3. Cardholders must maintain valid Eligible Card accounts with a good credit record in order to be eligible for the offers. In case there is any fraud/ abuse, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the offers rewarded under these programs directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to be entitled to the offers, and/ or suspend the Eligible Card account for investigation without prior notice.
4. Cardholders are required to settle payment in full with an Eligible Card in order to enjoy the offers. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion or discounts or promotional coupons or exchanged for cash.
5. Availability of the offers is subject to stock availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank at its absolute discretion. All photos and prices are for reference only.
6. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services provided by the respective merchants. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
7. Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers. For details, please visit www.citibank.com.hk.
8. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offers and/ or amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, Citibank's and the respective merchants' decision shall be final and conclusive.
9. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for Citi Prestige Card “Preferential Mileage Earn Rate”, “Annual Relationship Points Program”, “Citi Prestige Concierge Program”, “International Complimentary Night Hotels and Resorts Program”, “Golf Program” and “Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey”:
1. Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for "Citi ThankYou Rewards Program":
1. The Principal Cardholder can redeem Points for Cash Rebates issued in the form of a credit on your Eligible Card statement, at a rate of 200 points to HK$1 (subject to a minimum amount of HK$50 per redemption). ("Cash Rebates") The Cash Rebates will be credited to your Eligible Card account within 7 calendar days after receiving our order confirmation email and the redemption will be shown in the Cardholder's next statement cycle. The Cash Rebate is applied to the overall balance on the account, but you must still make the monthly minimum payment due. Cash Rebates may not be canceled, amended or returned. Your account must be open and not in default in order to be eligible for Cash Rebate redemptions. There is no limit to the number of Cash Rebates each Principal Cardholder can enjoy. For details, please visit: www.citirewards.com/cms/sites/globalrewards-hk-eng/terms-and-conditions.page.
Terms and Conditions for "Free Travel Insurance":
1. The period of the Free Travel Insurance is valid for travel journey between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020 (both dates inclusive).
2. To be eligible for free travel insurance, (a) either one or more of the following has/have been purchased or settled by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card: (1) the in/outward-bound travel tickets to/from Hong Kong; (2) the accommodation cost for the entire journey; (3) the tour package; or (b) in the event that condition (a) above is not satisfied but instead one or more of the items stated in (1), (2) and (3) above has been acquired with points earned by a rewards program, any additional costs (including tax and fuel surcharge and any fees which is required to be paid according to any local requirement (if applicable)) must be paid by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card.
3. Principal Cardholder will be entitled for Free Travel Insurance Basic Plan, and could upgrade to Premier Plan for improved coverage.
|Free entitlement to
||Upgrade by as low as HK$48
(Original Price: HK$290)
|Maximum Claim Amount (HK$)
||Maximum Claim Amount (HK$)
|Travel Accident Protection
|Emergency Medical Protection
|Journey Cancellation Protection
|Baggage Loss Protection
|Travel Delay Protection
|Lost of Travel Documents
4. Principal Cardholders could upgrade through Zurich's portal or call Zurich's Customer Service hotline at 2903 9482. Please refer to the policy wordings in Zurich's portal for detailed coverage. Only upon upgrading to the Premier Plan, could the principal cardholders purchase the Optional Benefits.
5. When submitting claims, Zurich Insurance Company Limited will require principal cardholders to provide valid proof of their eligibility.
6. Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is not the insurance underwriter of the Travel Insurance Basic Plan and Travel Insurance Premier Plan ("the Policy"). Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. ("Zurich") is the insurance underwriter ("the Insurance Underwriter") of the Policy and is solely responsible for all coverage and compensation. The Insurance Underwriter is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc. The Policy is part of the credit card feature and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the Policy provided. Unless otherwise specified, insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government agency.
7. This statement is not a policy or contract of insurance. The original policy is on file at the office of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Final decisions will be made in accordance with original policy. For insurance details, please refer to the Travel Insurance Basic Plan Factsheet or the Travel Insurance Premier Plan Factsheet. For claims enquiry, please call Zurich's Customer Services Hotline at 2903 9482. Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and its Insurance Underwriter reserve the right to make the final decision on all claims.
Terms & Conditions for "Purchase Protection Insurance, E-Commerce Protection Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance":
1. The Purchase Protection Insurance, E-Commerce Protection Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance and Extended Warranty Insurance are brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by Mastercard. For full insurance coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of Mastercard: worldelite.mastercard.com/content/world-elite/apmea/en/toolbar/global-footer/terms-n-conditions.html or call 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge at 2860 0338.
Terms and Conditions for "Complimentary Global Wi-Fi":
1. The Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is valid for registration at Mastercard.boingo.com from now until December 31, 2019.
2. The Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by Mastercard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of Mastercard: www.worldelite.mastercard.com/content/mc/offerexchange/world-elite/apmea/en/live-with-style/sports_entertainment/Boingo_Wi-Fi_for_Mastercard_Global.html .
Grand Café / Tiffin / Grissini / Kaetsu (Except the Teppanroom) / Grand Hyatt Steakhouse / The Waterfall Bar / The Grill / One Harbour Road / Champagne Bar – Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Dining Offer:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from January 1 to December 31, 2019 (both dates inclusive).
2. The offer is not applicable on January 1, February 4-7, 14, April 4-5, 19-22, 30, May 1, 12-13, June 6-7, 16, 30, July 1, September 9-14, 30, October 1, 6-7, December 22, 24-26, 31, all public holidays, their eves, firework nights in 2019.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion applies to Cardholders of Citi Prestige Card ("Eligible Card") issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank").
4. Offer is applicable for 2 to 12 persons per table only.
5. Cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering and settle the whole payment by Citi Prestige Card to enjoy the dining offers.
6. Offer is not applicable to private events. Card usage is strictly limited to one card per group/table. Any big group requesting to be seated at separate tables will be treated as one table to enjoy the offer.
7. Unless otherwise specified, 10% service charge and tea & condiments (if applicable) apply to the dining offers, and will be counted in original price.
8. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
9. Unless otherwise specified, the dining offers are not applicable to public holidays/festive days and their eves, banqueting, wedding banquets, VIP rooms, discounted set meal, special promotional item, cigarettes/cigars, beverages, bottled liquor/wine, tickets/coupons/vouchers, valet parking privileges, delivery service, takeaway, or dates designated by the merchants, and are applicable to dine-in only.
10. Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchants' absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
11. Advance reservation is required and Members must be one of the patrons.
12. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
13. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
14. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants.
15. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
16. Other Terms and Conditions apply, please inquire the details with the merchants.
Terms and Conditions for "Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Plateau Spa" Offer:
1. The offer is valid from now until December 31, 2019.
2. The offer is not applicable on non-Sunday public holidays and public holidays fall on a Sunday.
Terms and Conditions for “Exclusive Diner's Delight Stay at Wynn Macau” offer:
1. The offer is only applicable to Principal Cardholders (“Eligible Cardholders”) of Citi Prestige Card (“Eligible Card”) issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank").
2. Eligible Cardholders can enjoy a 1-night stay in Deluxe Room including buffet breakfast for two at Café Esplanada with HK$2,000 food and beverage credit at Wynn Macau (“Prestige offer”), with a discounted price of HK$3,000, excluded tax and service charge.
3. Eligible Cardholders should book and redeem by calling Wynn Macau hotel reservation toll free number at 800 966 963 and stating the redemption code from 1 April 2019 to 23 November 2019 (both dates inclusive) (“Booking Period”) for stays from 8 April 2019 to 30 November 2019 (both dates inclusive).
4. The Eligible Cardholders must be one of the guests, and must present Citi Prestige Card upon check-in.
5. It shall be each of the guest’s responsibility to obtain valid traveling documents or any other necessary documents at the guest’s own costs.
6. Room and inclusions can be utilized for Wynn Macau only.
7. This experience entitles the offer inclusion as specified only. All other expense incurred will be on guest’s own account to be settled upon departure.
8. Promotion offer are subject to availability upon confirmation of reservation. The offer is not applicable on April 5-7, 29, 30, May 1, 2, 10-12, June 7-9, 28-30, July 1, September 13-15, 30, October 1-7 and November 14-17, 2019.
9. This offer can only be enjoyed once.
10. This offer cannot be enjoyed by the Winners of the “Spend to win a stay at Wynn Macau”.
11. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash and any unused value will not be refunded.
12. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
13. Deluxe Room (“Room”) accommodation Terms and Conditions:
a. Room must be booked at least 7 days before the arrival date. No Walk-In booking will be accepted.
b. After the end of the booking period, bookings under this offer will not be accepted.
c. The occupancy of the Room is 2 adults.
d. Maximum of 1 extra bed can be requested for up to 2 additional children aged 12 years old or younger for free; or for up to 1 additional adult (above 12 years of age), for an extra charge of HK$500 plus service charges and taxes for the additional adult.
e. Each Room can have a maximum of 1 extra bed.
f. Room preferences and bed types are on request only, and subject to hotel availability upon check-in.
g. Check-in time is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is at 12:00 p.m. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and charges.
h. Cancellation or changes to the booking must be made 3 calendar days before the date of arrival. For cancellations made within 3 calendar days before date of arrival and no-shows, Eligible Cardholders must pay the full rate plus tax and service charge.
i. Citi Prestige Card must be used as guarantee for the reservation. A guarantee amount of HK$4,450 will be charged by Wynn Macau and HK$1,000 will be returned upon check-out. Eligible Cardholders will be required to present the Citi Prestige Card used to make this reservation at check-in, otherwise, the full price of the Room will be applied.
j. Wynn Macau reserves the rights to change the hotel accommodation Terms and Conditions at its own discretion without prior notice.
14. Food and beverage credit Terms and Conditions
a. The HK$2,000 food and beverage credit must be used during the stay period; and can only be utilized after check-in and before check-out.
b. Selected restaurants may have dress code and kid policies. Please contact Wynn Macau for details.
c. Reservation is required for Fine dining restaurants (Golden Flower, Mizumi, Wing Lei, Ristorante Il Teatro), reservation hotline: +853 8986 3663. Booking is subject to availability.
d.This offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash, nor will any unused balance be reimbursed.
e. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
f. This offer does not allow for take away.
g. Exchange rate for Hong Kong dollar (HKD) to Macau Patacas (MOP) is one to one (1:1)
15. This offer does not apply to Wynn Macau Limited team members.
16. In case of any disputes, Citibank and Wynn Macau reserve the right of final decision.
Café Causette / Clipper Lounge/ Mandarin Grill + Bar/ Pierre – Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
1. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Offers are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
3. The offer is valid from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020 (both dates inclusive), during the promotion period. Blackout dates apply, including April 19, May 12, June 16, July 1, October 1, November 28 December 23-26 and December 31 in 2019; and January 1, January 25-26 and February 14 in 2020.
4. The promotion is applicable for 2-12 persons, and available for food and dine-in only, unless otherwise specified.
5. Children at or below 12 years old will not be required to achieve the minimum spending per person, the minimum spending per person will be calculated by the total amount of the bill per person exclude children at or below 12 years old. The offer and any price discount in the promotion are not applicable to the 10% service charge. The service charge will be applied based on the discounted price.
6. Payment must be settled in full by Citi Prestige Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
7. The promotion is not applicable for ticket sales, banquet events, purchase of cigars and cigarettes, corkage or cake charges.
8. The promotion cannot be redeemed for cash, products or services, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or coupons. Citibank and Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserve the right to amend or cancel the promotion and any of its terms and conditions, without prior notice.
9. In case of any disputes, the decision of Citibank and Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong shall be final.