- Credit Cards
- Latest Credit Card Promotions
- Enjoy 12% Spending Rebate With Alipay HK Wallet
12% Spending Rebate^
Cardholders who successfully complete the Registration+ will be entitled to receive a 12% Spending Rebate upon making transactions via Alipay HK Wallet at merchants. The maximum spending rebate is HK$30.
(Limited to the first 5,000 registered Cardholders.)
Terms and Conditions:General Terms and Conditions:
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is from HKT00:00 December 1, 2017 to HKT23:59 January 1, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). All Eligible Transactions (based on transaction dates, as defined in Clause 17) must be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- This promotion applies to cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Credit Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) (“Eligible Cards”). The offer is not applicable to Citi Cash Back American Express® Card and Citi Rewards UnionPay Card. Alipay HK (the "Merchant") may reject an Eligible Card if their payment system cannot handle some of the Eligible Card types. Please contact the merchant for details.
- Cardholders are required to settle payments with Eligible Cards via Alipay HK Wallet during the Promotion Period to enjoy the offers.
- Citibank will determine the eligibility of Cardholders to participate in this promotion as well as the transactions based on Citibank's records.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of transactions in respect of which the Spending Rebate (as defined in Clause 17) was awarded, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Cardholder’s Eligible Card account the equivalent amount of Spending Rebate without prior notice.
- Cardholders’ Eligible Card accounts must be valid and with good credit record during the Promotion Period and the fulfillment period in order to be eligible to receive the Spending Rebate (as defined in Clause 17), otherwise Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Spending Rebate without prior notice.
- Cardholders must keep and submit the relevant original credit card sales slips and original merchant sales receipts and/or other documents in respect of the single net transactions for inspection upon request by Citibank. All documents submitted to Citibank will not be returned.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- All amounts will be in Hong Kong Dollar.
- The Spending Rebate received from this promotion cannot be used to settle any previous outstanding balances, withdrawn as cash advance, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the Merchant at their absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. Third party vendors of the Merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services. Please contact the Merchant for details.
- Citibank and the Merchant reserve the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the Merchant.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms & conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Principal Cardholders are required to successfully register at www.citibank.com.hk/alipay (“Registration”) in order to participate in the “12% Spending Rebate” promotion from HKT00:00 December 1, 2017 to HKT23:59 January 1, 2018. Supplementary Cards are not eligible for registration.
- Upon successful registration, all Eligible Cards and Supplementary Eligible Cards under the same Principal Cardholder name will be automatically registered. Only the first 5,000 Principal Cardholders who complete the Registration successfully are eligible to participate in this promotion. Citibank will verify the information provided by Cardholders and the Cardholders’ eligibility to participate in this promotion will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Citibank.
- During the Promotion Period, Cardholders who successfully complete the Registration will be entitled to receive 12% Spending Rebate (“Spending Rebate”) upon making transaction with Eligible Card via “Alipay HK” (“Eligible Transaction”). The maximum Spending Rebate is HK$30.
- Regardless of the number of Eligible Card(s) registered under the same Cardholder, Citibank will treat as unified record and the latest registered Eligible Card will prevail and each Principal Cardholder (based on the unique Hong Kong Identity Card/ Passport number per Citibank’s record) can enjoy the maximum HK$30 Spending Rebate only during the entire Promotion Period.
- Other transactions, including but not limited to interest-free installment plan transactions, purchase of cash vouchers, or unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ falsified/ unauthorized transactions are excluded from the promotion.
- If transactions are confirmed to be qualified for the Spending Rebate after verification by Citibank at its sole and absolute discretion, the corresponding spending rebate will be automatically credited to the last registered Eligible Card account and shown in the monthly statement on or before February 28, 2018.
- Disclaimer: Alipay HK performs the function of a payment platform only. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Alipay be liable to the cardhold for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with the cardholder’s participation in this promotion, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Alipay HK has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.