- Credit Cards
- Latest Credit Card Promotions
- reward-U x HK Express One-Week Special : Extra 20% off Fares
From now till January 16, 2017, enjoy extra 20% off Δ fare discount at HK Express official website (www.hkexpress.com) with Citi Credit Cards. Book now!
|reward-U x HK Express exclusive discount|
||20% off Δ
extra fare discount
From January 10 to April 30, 2017, New Customer* who successfully applies for a Citi Credit Card via online channel and fulfill relevant requirements can enjoy Welcome Offer of 88,000 reward-U points.
Click APPLY NOW for details!
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
General Terms & Conditions:
- Unless otherwise specified, the offers apply to cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Credit Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Cards"). Citi Rewards UnionPay Card is not eligible for this promotion. HK Express (Hong Kong Express Airways Limited) ("Merchant") may reject an Eligible Card if their payment system cannot handle some of the Eligible Card types, please contact Merchant for details.
- Cardholders are required to settle payments in full with Eligible Cards during the promotion period to enjoy the offers.
- Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Availability of the offers is subject to product and service availability. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Cardholders must keep and submit the relevant original credit card sales slips and original merchant sales receipts or order confirmation receipt from merchant in respect of the Eligible Transactions for inspection upon request by Citibank. All documents submitted to Citibank will not be returned.
- Cardholders' Eligible Card accounts must be valid and with good credit record during the Promotion Period and fulfillment period to be eligible for the offers, otherwise Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the offers without prior notice.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of transactions in respect of which the offers were awarded, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Cardholder's Eligible Card account the equivalent amount of the offers rewarded without prior notice.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The Merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the Merchant website.
- Citibank and the Merchant reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice, all matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and Merchant.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
"HK Express One-week Special – 20% off Extra Fare Discount" Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is valid from January 10 (00:00) to 16 (23:59), 2017, both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period") and the travel period is valid from February 4 to November 30 2017, both dates inclusive ("Travel Period").
- To enjoy the extra 20% off Fare Discount (“Offer”), cardholders must book tickets through the official website of HK Express (http://www.hkexpress.com) or the official HK Express mobile app, using the specific promotional code “RU117CHK” (“Promo Code”) and settle payment in full with Eligible Cards.
- Cardholders must input the Promo Code when searching for flights to enjoy the Offer.
- Citibank and the Merchant will not accept any liability should a Cardholder fail to input the Promo Code when searching for flights, resulting in the Cardholder forfeiting their eligibility for the Offer.
- Fares and seats are subject to availability. Offers and seats are limited and may not be available on every flight and every day.
- The offer is only applicable to the fare of non-stop, fun tickets.
- The system will automatically apply the Offer to applicable flights after the Promo Code has been entered, and the discount will be displayed on the website.
- The offer is not applicable to fuel surcharges, government imposed taxes and other fees.
- The discount will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
- Cancellation or change of schedule has to be arranged directly via HK Express website or hotline and is subject to the terms and conditions of HK Express.
- Use of flight tickets is subject to the terms and conditions of the Merchant. Please visit http://www.hkexpress.com for details.
“Earn 88,000 reward-U points to redeem flights with HK Express " Online Acquisition Offer Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is valid from January 10 to April 30, 2017, both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period").
- Customers (“Eligible Cardholders”) must submit the application form and successfully apply for a principal card of Citi PremierMiles Card, Citi Rewards Card, Citi Clear Card or Citi Octopus Card, excluded Student Card (“Eligible Card”) issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) during the Promotion Period through the Citibank website (www.citibank.com.hk) and have their Eligible Card applications approved by May 15, 2017.
- Earn 88,000 reward-U points to redeem flights with HK Express ("Welcome Offer") is only applicable to customers currently does not hold and/or has not held any principal card of Citi Credit Card and/or Citi Private Label Card issued by Citibank, and/or principal card of Diners Club Card issued by Diners Club International (HK) Limited ("Diners") within the past 12 months from the date of issue of the Eligible Card. Exception is made for applicants of Citi Prestige Card.
- Eligible Cardholders are entitled to the Welcome Offer upon accumulating spending of HK$10,000 or above using the Eligible Card within the first 2 months from the date of card issuance (“Spending Conditions”). Each Eligible Cardholder is entitled to only one Welcome Offer.
- All posted transactions conducted by principal and supplementary card(s) are included in the Spending Conditions calculation. Ineligible transactions include, but not limited to, withdrawal amount under the Balance Transfer Program, Cash Conversion Program and Dial-a-Check Installment Program, cash advances, fees and charges, payment to the Inland Revenue Department, casino transactions, online bill payment or unposted / cancelled / refunded transactions.
- Cardholders must redeem a minimum of 40,000 reward-U points for HK Express flight tickets, with or without a top-up amount. The numbers of reward-U points required to redeem particular flights varies with everyday fares, fewer reward-U points are required for lower fares. The information displayed on the reward-U webpage shall be final.
- Terms and Conditions apply to redemption of reward-U points. Please refer to reward-U official website (www.reward-U.com) for details. For enquiries, please email to reward-U guest relations at Guest.relations@reward-U.com.
- Eligible Cardholders’ Eligible Card accounts must be valid and in good standing during the entirety of the redemption process in order to enjoy the Welcome Offer.
- If Eligible Cardholders are entitled to receive any other promotional offers under other promotions, Citibank reserves the right to provide only one of the promotional offers at its sole discretion.
- The Welcome Offer cannot be changed once indicated on the application form, transferred to another person, cancelled, reversed nor exchanged for cash.
- In case of any fraud / abuse / reversal or cancellation of transactions included in the calculation of spending condition, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Eligible Cardholders' credit card account the equivalent amount of the Welcome Offer awarded under this promotion without prior notice.
- The Welcome Offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last. Citibank reserves the right to grant an alternative offer in case of shortage.
- Citibank is not a supplier or service provider of the products/ services/ auxiliary services provided and shall not be responsible for any matters relating to the products or services provided. REWARD-U (HK) LIMITED (“reward-U”) is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities in relation to such products or services. Upon redemption, all the products/ services/ auxiliary services cannot be replaced, returned or refunded.
- Citibank and reward-U reserve the right to amend these and relevant terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes will be subjected to the final decision of Citibank and reward-U.
- In the case of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.