From now till December 31, 2017, enjoy 5% off hotel bookings at ZUJI. Fly now!
|Year Round Offers|
|All Citi Credit Cards||5% off
Please enter Coupon Code:
Booking Period: Valid till December 31, 2017
Stay Period: Valid till June 30, 2018
- Applicable to online hotel booking at www.zuji.com.hk only.
- Not applicable to Citi Rewards UnionPay Cardholders.
- The Coupon Code is not applicable to selected hotel chains and is subject to the www.zuji.com.hk Hotel Coupon Code Terms and Conditions. For details, please visit ZUJI website : Hotel Coupon Code General Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
Terms and Conditions for "ZUJI Year-round Offer":
- ZUJI Year-round Offer ("Year-round Offer") apply to cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Credit Cards issued by Citibank ("Eligible Cards"). Citi Rewards UnionPay Card is not eligible for this promotion. ZUJI may reject an Eligible Card if their payment system cannot handle some of the Eligible Card types, please contact ZUJI for details.
- The Year-round Offer is valid till December 31, 2017, both dates inclusive (based on transaction date) ("Year-round Offer Promotion Period") and hotel stay period is valid till June 30, 2018, both dates inclusive ("Hotel Stay Period").
- Cardholders are required to make hotel booking at ZUJI website (www.zuji.com.hk) or redirect via Citi website (www.citibank.com.hk/zuji) (after deducting all discounts, coupons or gift card amount) during the Year-round Offer Promotion Period and enter the designated Coupon Code prior to proceeding with payment to enjoy the corresponding discount.
General Terms and Conditions for "ZUJI Year-round Offer":
- All offers are not applicable to selected hotel chains and is subject to the zuji.com.hk Hotel Coupon Code Terms and Conditions, please visit ZUJI website https://www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/about-us/coupon-codes/hotels for details.
- All offers are applicable to hotel room charges only. Local government taxes and service charge may apply.
- All offers are subject to availability of the hotels, and Cardholders / Eligible MasterCard Cardholders need to present their valid Eligible Cards / Eligible MasterCard during hotel check-in.
- Cancellation or change of schedule has to be arranged directly via ZUJI website or hotline and is subject to the terms and conditions of the hotels. Cardholders / Eligible MasterCard Cardholders may refer to the booking confirmation e-mail or contact the hotline of ZUJI.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the "Terms and Conditions" on www.zuji.com.hk.
- Cardholders / Eligible MasterCard Cardholders are required to settle payments in full with Eligible Cards / Eligible MasterCard during the Year-round Offer Promotion Period / Limited Time Offer Promotion Period to enjoy the Year-round Offer / Limited Time Offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, all offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Availability of all offers are subject to availability. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Cardholders / Eligible MasterCard Cardholders must keep and submit the relevant original credit card sales slips and original merchant sales receipts or order confirmation receipt from merchant for inspection upon request by Citibank. All documents submitted to Citibank will not be returned.
- Cardholders' / Eligible MasterCard Cardholders' Eligible Card / Eligible MasterCard accounts must be valid and with good credit record during the Year-round Offer Promotion Period / Limited Time Offer Promotion Period to be eligible for the Year-round Offer / Limited Time Offer.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. ZUJI is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Citibank and ZUJI reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice, all matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and ZUJI.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.