- Credit Cards
- Latest Credit Card Promotions
- Citi Pay with Points now available at Emperor Cinemas
From now until March 31, 2020, buy Emperor Cinemas movie tickets to enjoy fabulous privileges plus a faster and simpler Points redemption experience.
The first two Emperor Cinemas in Hong Kong were unveiled at Entertainment Building, Central and Tuen Mun as from 2017. Emperor Cinemas pioneers in fully digitalized cinema service, online ticketing service fee waiver and e-ticket admission, offering the ultimate convenience and luxe movie going experience to all audiences.
Up to 20% off movie tickets
• 20% off regular-priced 2D movie tickets (applicable on Wednesday and Saturday)
• 10% off regular-priced 2D movie tickets (applicable on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
"Up to 20% regular-priced 2D movie ticket" Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period is from November 8, 2018 to March 31, 2020, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- Unless otherwise specified, this promotion applies to cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Credit Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) (“Eligible Cards”). Except Citi Cash Back American Express® Card. Emperor Cinemas (“the Merchant”) may reject an Eligible Card if its payment system cannot handle the Eligible Card type. Please contact the Merchant for details.
- Cardholders are required to settle payments with Eligible Cards during the Promotion Period to enjoy the offers.
- Offers are only applicable to purchase a regular-priced 2D movie ticket from Monday to Saturday (Except Public Holiday and designated blackout dates).
- 20% off regular-priced ticket offer is applicable to shows of Wednesday and Saturday. 10% off regular-priced ticket offer is applicable to shows of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Ticket price will be rounded up to the nearest integer after discount.
- Offers are applicable to Emperor Cinemas ticketing kiosk, website (https://www.emperorcinemas.com/en) and mobile application only.
- Offers are applicable to purchase a maximum of 4 discounted tickets only for each transaction. The lowest ticket price per each ticket after discount should not be less than HK$80 (Entertainment Building) and HK$45 (Tuen Mun).
- Offers are not applicable for VIP House (The Coronet), discounted tickets (including but not limited to Child tickets, Student tickets, Senior tickets and Member discount tickets), non-regular priced shows (including discounted morning shows, discounted first shows and discounted late night shows), designated shows (preview shows, special program, non-movie shows, shows with special request with film distributors), designated blackout dates (Public holidays, 21 December 2019 to 1 January 2020 and 24 January to 2 February 2020), bulk purchase, house booking and designated movies (upon special request from film distributors). For details, please visit the website of Emperor Cinemas.
- Cardholders shall pay the surcharge for movie with long duration or special price specified by film distributors (if applicable). For details, please visit the website of Emperor Cinemas.
- Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other, or other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- In case of any transactions in respect of which offers have been awarded are subsequently cancelled, refunded, found fraudulent or abused, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the offers awarded directly from the Eligible Card account, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to be entitled to the offers, and/or suspend the Eligible Card account for investigation without prior notice.
- To be eligible for the offers, Eligible Card accounts should be valid, in good standing and in compliance with the conditions that may be imposed by Citibank from time to time.
- Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the merchant's absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services provided by the merchant. The merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Citibank reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Emperor Cinemas reserves the right to amend and supplement any terms & conditions of this offer and the standard ticket price without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the merchants.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
"Citi Pay-with-Points" Terms and Conditions:
- Citi Pay with Points Redemption Service (“Service”) applies to Principal Cardholders ("Eligible Cardholders") of Citi Classic Card, Citi Gold Card, Citi Rewards Card, Citi PremierMiles Card, Citi Prestige Card, and Citi Ultima Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Cards").
- This Service is applicable to the Single Net Transaction (as defined in Clause 3 below) Cardholders made at Emperor Cinemas mobile application or website www.emperorcinemas.com (“Emperor Cinemas’ Online Platform”) with a credit card issued by Citibank (“Eligible Transaction”).
- A "Single Net Transaction" applies to the final amount of a single transaction after deduction of all applicable discounts, reductions and value of cash vouchers. Unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ falsified/ unauthorized transactions are excluded.
- To enjoy this Service, Cardholders must verify their identity by providing the last 4 digits of their Eligible Cards and their mobile number that has been registered with Citibank, as per Citibank’s last updated record, to receive a One-Time Password, and the identity verification will be confirmed upon the One-Time Password is correctly entered. Eligible Cardholders can select the amount to redeem with Citi Points (“Points”) and complete the redemption under the Service. If the Eligible Card account provided by the Eligible Cardholder is not a credit card account for effecting the Eligible Transaction, the redemption amount will be posted to the Eligible Card account provided by the Cardholder according to Clause 6 as a statement credit, which can be used for offsetting the purchases other than the Eligible Transaction.
- The Service is valid immediately after performing the Eligible Transaction. In any case Cardholders exit from Emperor Cinemas’ Online Platform voluntarily or involuntarily including but not limited to network disconnection, technical device malfunction or unexpected outage on Emperor Cinemas’ Online Platform, during any of the steps illustrated under Clause 4 above, Cardholders will not be eligible to enjoy the Service and will require to make another Eligible Transaction at Emperor Cinemas’ Online Platform to enjoy the Service. Identity verification is required for every redemption made by the Eligible Cardholder.
- The amount of Points redeemed for statement credits to offset Eligible Transaction will be deducted from Eligible Card account. Cardholders may redeem up to Eligible Transaction amount in full with Points or available Points at Eligible Card account (whichever is lower). Cardholders must redeem a minimum amount, which is subject to the minimum required Points shown in the Citi Pay with Points page under Emperor Cinemas’ Online Platform for each redemption. Statement credits will be posted to Eligible Cardholders’ Card Account within 7 calendar days of redemption.
- The redemption rate varies by credit card types and may change from time to time. The exact redemption amount and points required are based on the display at the Citi Pay with Points page under Emperor Cinemas’ Online Platform at the time of redemption.
- Cardholders must promptly update Citibank of any change to mobile phone number. Citibank shall not be liable to any Cardholders or anyone else for any losses or damages arising from the Service.
- The Service cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged or traded for cash or other promotion.
- If under any circumstances Eligible Cardholders return or cancel the Eligible Transaction, any associated statement credit will remain on Eligible Cardholders’ Card Account and Points will not be returned.
- Unless otherwise specified, Terms and Conditions of the Citi ThankYouSM Rewards Program apply. For details, please visit www.citirewards.com/cms/sites/globalrewards-hk-eng/terms-and-conditions.page.