We all want the best for our loved ones, which means paving the way for them at every stage of life. However, to provide your family with real protection, it's important to start planning early for comprehensive protection and savings. Citibank® understands that you need a balanced protection and savings plan in order to adequately protect your family in future. That's why we are pleased to introduce to you AIA Admire Life 2, which is underwritten by AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), offering lifetime insurance with stable returns.
- Lifelong protection for your loved ones' lives
- Accumulate wealth for a lifetime of prosperity
- Different premium payment period options to accommodate your financial needs
- A choice of different currencies to meet your needs
- Extra coverage.
AIA Admire Life 2 provides lifetime insurance with stable returns. Moreover, in the unfortunate event that the Insured passes away, the Beneficiary will receive a Death Benefit1 to help ease any economic burdens that may ensue.
In addition to the guaranteed cash value, AIA Admire Life 2 distributes non-guaranteed annual dividends and a non-guaranteed maturity dividend2, enabling you to accumulate wealth for a better future for yourself and your family.
|Plan: AIA Admire Life 2||Insured: A 40-year-old
|Premium Payment Period:
|Annual Premium: HK$40,000||Face Amount: HK$1,114,827||Total Premiums Paid: HK$720,000|
|End of Policy Year||Annual Dividend Accumulations
|Guaranteed Cash Value
|Total Cash Value
|Total Cash Value / Total Premium Paid at respective end of policy year (%)|
- Hypothetical values for annual dividends and maturity dividend are used for the purpose of this illustration. The projected values of annual dividends and maturity dividend are based on the current dividend scales and are not guaranteed. The actual annual dividends and maturity dividend paid may change with the values being higher or lower than those illustrated.
- The maturity dividend may be paid on death or surrender only if the Basic Policy has been in force for 10 years or more at that time.
- The value in the column labelled "Annual Dividend Accumulations" is the sum of the previous year's hypothetical annual dividend accumulation (including interest at the illustrated dividend accumulation interest rate of 3.50%, which is non-guaranteed and declared by AIA from time to time) plus the current year's hypothetical annual dividend.
- This illustration shows the effect of leaving projected annual dividends with AIA to accumulate interest. Actual dividend accumulation interest rates may vary for the duration of the Policy and may be less or more favorable than this illustrated rate.
- This illustration assumes that no loans are taken throughout the term of the policy and that all premiums are paid in full when due.
- The amount of total premium shown assumes that premiums are paid on an annual basis. The total premiums paid in any Policy Year will differ from the total premium shown if premiums are paid on a monthly basis.
AIA Admire Life 2 offers five premium payment period options, with a fixed premium amount within the premium payment period, enabling you to enjoy a more accurate budget.
|Premium payment period||Single Premium||5 years||10 years||18 years||25 years|
|Issue Age of Insured||15 days to aged 75||15 days to aged 65||15 days to aged 60||15 days to aged 60||15 days to
|Coverage Period||Whole life|
You can choose between US dollars or Hong Kong dollars as your policy currency according to your needs.
In the unfortunate event that the Insured becomes totally and permanently disabled, the remaining premium for the Basic Policy will be waived3.
|Premium Payment Period||Single Premium||5/10/18/25-year|
|1. Minimum Face Amount||US$10,000 / HK$75,000|
|2. Suicide Clause||Applicable to this product. For details, please refer to the Policy Contract.|
|3. Policy Loan||While your Policy is in force, you may apply for a Policy Loan for an amount not exceeding the Cash Value.|
|4. Dividend Option||
- The Death Benefit is equivalent to the Face Amount, plus accumulated non-guaranteed annual dividends (if any) and a non-guaranteed maturity dividend (if any) less any Policy Debt (if any).
- A non-guaranteed maturity dividend may be paid upon surrender of the Policy or death of the Insured, after the Policy has been in-force for 5 years (only applicable to Single Premium)/10 years (applicable to 5-year, 10-year, 18-year and 25-year premium payment period).
- This offer is only applicable to successfully approved and standard Insured (class of risk of the Insured is standard) of AIA Admire Life 2 with a Policy of 5-year, 10-year, 18-year or 25-year premium payment period. This offer is not applicable to Single Premium Policy. If the Insured becomes totally and permanently disabled before the age of 60, the premiums payable under the Basic Policy and the Supplementary Waiver Of Premium Benefit Contract will be waived. The aggregate amount of coverage under this Supplementary Contract, any free Supplementary Waiver Of Premium Benefit Contract and any free Supplementary Enhanced Total and Permanent Disability Benefit Contract covering the Insured and whether attached to the Basic Policy or otherwise, shall not exceed a maximum of US$300,000/HK$2,250,000 per life. The Supplementary Waiver Of Premium Benefit Contract will terminate when the Insured has reached the age of 60, or this Policy becomes fully paid, or upon Policy termination (whichever is the earliest).
Important Notes:Important Notes:
- AIA International Limited ("AIA") is the insurance underwriter of this insurance plan and is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage and compensations of their insurance plans. AIA reserves the final right to approve any policy application. In case the policy application is declined, AIA will make full refund of the actual amount of premium paid by customer without interest. AIA shall assume full responsibility for the contracts of respective insurance plan.
- The product is a life insurance product issued by AIA. This is a participating policy. The underwriting risks, financial obligations and support functions associated with the policies issued by AIA are its responsibility.
- Insurance products are products and obligations of AIA and not of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between you and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited out of the selling process of any insurance product by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited as agent for AIA or the processing of the related transaction, you will enter into a financial dispute resolution scheme process with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited in accordance with the applicable rules. However any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly you and AIA.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an insurance agent for AIA and its role is limited to introducing the insurance plans only and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the products provided. AIA is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited being registered with the Insurance Agents Registration Board established by the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers, acts as an appointed insurance agent for AIA of the above insurance plan.
- The principal place of business of AIA in Hong Kong: 12/F, AIA Financial Centre, 712 Prince Edward Road East, Kowloon.
- All insurance applications are subject to AIA's underwriting and acceptance.
- Unless otherwise specified, insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or any local governmental agency.
- The cases presented are not actual and for illustrative purposes only. They are not promise of future Policy performance. The Sales Illustration assumes that the currently illustrated non-guaranteed elements will continue unchanged for all years shown and no policy loan and withdrawal is made during the currency of the Policy. This is not likely to occur and actual results may be more or less favourable than those shown. All non-guaranteed elements are subject to change. No representation is being made that any Policy will or is likely to achieve gain or losses similar to these being shown. Coverage is subject to terms and conditions of the Policy. The Sales Illustration does not form part of the Policy Contract.
- The accumulated interest rates, annual dividends and maturity dividend (where applicable) are subject to certain market factors etc. Past performance / record is not necessarily indicative of future result. The non-guaranteed elements are subject to change during the currency of the policy. Actual results may be more or less favourable than the illustrated figures.
- The Plan is an insurance plan with a savings element. Part of the premium(s) will be deducted to satisfy applicable cost, fees and charges.
- The savings component of the Plan is subject to risks and possible loss. Should you terminate the policy before maturity, you may receive an amount less than the total amount of premiums paid.
- Applicable fees and charges (including but not limited to Cost of Insurance and premium charge) will be deducted from the policy value, where appropriate.
- If you are not happy with this insurance plan, you have the right to cancel it within the Cooling-off Period and obtain a refund of any premiums paid provided that you have not made any claims under the policy. A written notice signed by you together with the policy must be received by AIA within the Cooling-off Period (that is, 21 days after the delivery of the policy or the issue of a Notice informing you/ your representative about the availability of the policy and the expiry date of the Cooling-off Period, whichever is earlier). After the expiration of the Cooling-off Period, if you cancel the policy before the policy maturity date as set out in the policy document, the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums you have paid.
- The customer service hotline of AIA is (852) 2232 8808.
- The policy currency of this plan offers US dollars (USD). For USD, any exchange rate fluctuation will have a direct impact on the amount of premium required and the value of your benefit(s) in Hong Kong dollars term. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Policy owner should pay heed to the presence of the potential currency risks and decide which policy currency s/he should take.
- All guaranteed elements (if any) and benefits of insurance policy are backed by the claims-paying ability of AIA. Policy guarantees and benefits are not backed by the broker and/or insurance agency selling the policy, or by any of their affiliates, and none of them makes any representation or guarantees regarding the claims-paying ability of AIA. AIA is responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Policy holders bear the default risk in the event that AIA is unable to satisfy its financial obligations under the insurance policy(ies).
- The above information is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of this product. The precise terms and conditions of this plan are specified in the Policy Contract. Any information and statistics quoted from any external source cannot be interpreted as having adopted or endorsed by AIA as being accurate.
- The above information should be used with the understanding that AIA and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited are not rendering legal, accounting or tax advice. You are advised to check with your personal tax advisor for advice relevant to your circumstances.
- The above information should be read along with the Sales Illustration, which includes additional information and important considerations about this product. You are reminded to review the relevant product materials provided to you and seek your bank financial consultant or independent advice if necessary.
- For more details and clarification, please call your bank financial consultant or visit AIA website: www.aia.com.hk.
- The above information is intended for reference only. Please refer to the Policy Contract of respective products of AIA for detailed terms and conditions.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this webpage, the English version shall prevail.
- "AIA" or "AIA International Limited" herein refers to AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).