Love is the driving force behind everything we do. Studying hard and striving for a good job and stable life come from a love of oneself. As parents, we work to provide a comfortable home and life for the children we love. Love is what inspires us to do better and aim higher. Yet, it often remains unspoken. Citibank® and AIA understands and enables you to express the love and caring that you and your loved ones deserve with AIA Forever Love Coupon Plan 3, which is underwritten by AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).
- Accumulation of wealth for life
- Increase the value of your capital and secure attractive returns
- Simple insurance application
- Four great choices of premium payment period for more flexible wealth management
- Death Benefit8 for comprehensive coverage.
From the 5th Policy Anniversary, an annual guaranteed cash payment equal to 1.8% of the Face Amount1 will be distributed to you until the Insured reaches 100 years old or dies (whichever is earlier). The policyholder will also receive an additional guaranteed cash payment equal to 3% of the Face Amount1 every 3 years from the 5th to the 20th Policy Anniversary. Increase the value of your wealth so that you can deliver a better life to yourself and your loved ones.
|Distribution of guaranteed cash payments|
|Annual guaranteed cash payments
Yearly from 5th Policy Anniversary to the Insured's aged 100: 1.8% of the Face Amount
Additional guaranteed cash payments
5th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th and 20th Policy Anniversaries: 3% of the Face Amount
You can withdraw the guaranteed cash payments while the Policy is in-force when necessary, or leave the guaranteed cash payments in the policy account where they can accumulate with interest growth2 for your future planning.
AIA Forever Love Coupon Plan 3 not only provides guaranteed cash payments but also provides guaranteed cash value3, non-guaranteed annual dividends and a non-guaranteed maturity dividend4 to ensure your assets can steadily grow and your wealth can accumulate without interruption.
If the Insured is alive at the Maturity Date and the Policy is in-force, a maturity benefit5 will also be paid in order to increase savings returns.
|Plan: AIA Forever Love Coupon Plan 3||Insured: A 40-year-old
|Premium Payment Period:
|Annual Premium: US$6,000||Face Amount**: US$55,535||Total Premiums Paid: US$60,000|
|End of Policy Year||Non-guaranteed||Guaranteed||Total Cash Value (a+b+c+d)||Total Cash Value / Total Premium Paid (%)||Total IRR (%)|
|Guaranteed Cash Payment Accumulations (a)||Annual Dividend Accumulations
|Maturity Dividend (c)||Guaranteed Cash Value
- Hypothetical values for annual dividends and maturity dividend are used for the purpose of this illustration. The projected values of annual dividends and maturity dividend are based on the current dividend scales and are not guaranteed. The actual annual dividends and maturity dividend paid may change with the values being higher or lower than those illustrated.
- The maturity dividend may be paid at policy maturity, or on death or surrender if the Basic Policy has been in force for 10 years or more at that time.
Guaranteed cash payments payable under the Policy are as follows:
- an amount equal to 1.8% of the Face Amount on each Policy Anniversary commencing from the 5th Policy Anniversary until Aged 100~; and
- an additional amount equal to 3% of the Face Amount on each of the 5th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th and 20th Policy Anniversaries.
- The value in the column labelled "Guaranteed Cash Payment Accumulations" is the previous year's guaranteed cash payment accumulations (including interest up to the current year at the illustrated accumulation interest rate of 4.00%, which is non-guaranteed and declared by AIA from time to time) plus current year's guaranteed cash payment.
- The value in the column labelled "Annual Dividend Accumulations" is the sum of the previous year's hypothetical annual dividend accumulations (including interest at the illustrated accumulation interest rate of 4.00%, which is non-guaranteed and declared by AIA from time to time plus the current year's hypothetical annual dividend.
- This illustration shows the effect of leaving guaranteed cash payments and projected annual dividends with AIA to accumulate interest. Actual accumulation interest rates may vary for the duration of the Policy and may be less or more favorable than this illustrated rate. This illustrated rate is not guaranteed.
- This illustration assumes that no loans are taken throughout the term of the Policy and that all premiums are paid in full when due.
- The amount of total premium ("Total Premiums Paid") shown assumes that premiums are paid on an annual basis. The Total Premiums Paid in any Policy Year will differ from the total premium shown if premiums are paid on a semi-annual, quarterly or monthly basis.
- Total IRR is calculated based on Total Cash Value and the Total Premiums Paid of the relevant Policy Years.
No health declaration is required6 so that you can easily apply for Insurance.
The minimum Face Amount1 of AIA Forever Love Coupon Plan 3 starts from US$5,0007. There are four choices of fixed premium payment period. If you choose the shortest payment term, you only need 6 years to pay up the plan. The coverage will last until you reach 100 years old, enabling you to enjoy long-lasting, capable and in-depth wealth planning.
|Premium Payment Period||6 years||10 years||15 years||20 years|
|Issue Age||15 days to aged 65||15 days to aged 60||15 days to aged 55||15 days to aged 55|
|Benefit Term||Up to the age of 100|
In the unfortunate event that the Insured passes away, the Beneficiary will receive the Death Benefit8 which relieves financial burden of your loved one.
AIA Forever Love Coupon Plan 3 specially provides an Accidental Death Benefit for the first year. In the unfortunate event that the Insured passes away due to Accident within 12 months from the later of the Issue Date or Policy Date of the Policy, in addition to the Death Benefit, the Beneficiary can receive an Accidental Death Denefit9 equivalent to the Face Amount.
|Minimum Face Amount||US$5,000|
|Suicide Clause||Applicable to this product. For details, please refer to the Policy Contract.|
|Policy Loan||While your Policy is in force, you may apply for a Policy Loan for an amount not exceeding the Cash Value.|
|Cash Payment and Dividend Option||
- The Face Amount is used to calculate premium, guaranteed cash payments and relevant policy values, but it is not equivalent to the Death Benefit.
- The interest rate applied to the accumulated annual dividends, as well as the interest rate applied to any guaranteed cash payments left with AIA to earn interest, are non-guaranteed and are as declared by AIA from time to time (currently 4% p.a.).
- Guaranteed cash value is payable upon surrender of the Policy or death of the Insured.
- A non-guaranteed maturity dividend may be paid at policy maturity, or upon surrender of the Policy or death of the Insured after the Policy has been in-force for 10 years.
- The maturity benefit is equivalent to the higher of the Face Amount or the Total Premiums Paid, plus accumulated guaranteed cash payments, accumulated annual dividends (if any) and maturity dividend (if any), less any Policy Debt. Total Premiums Paid is the total amount of premiums paid to the Policy calculated on the basis of the Applicable Standard Premium rate paid on an annual basis and before premium adjustment based on the amount of Face Amount for the Policy. Total Premiums Paid may not be equivalent to the premiums that you have actually paid if your premium payments are not made on an annual basis.
- No medical examination is required for an application for a Policy with an aggregate maximum Face Amount of US$1,000,000 / HK$7,500,000 per life (calculated in gross over certain life products covering the Insured) subject to AIA's prevailing rules and regulations.
- The currency of this plan is US Dollars.
- The Death Benefit is equivalent to the guaranteed cash value or the Total Premiums Paid (whichever is higher), plus accumulated guaranteed cash payments (if any), accumulated annual dividends (if any) and maturity dividend (if any) less any Policy Debt (if any).
- Subject to the limitation that the aggregate of all Supplementary Accidental Death Benefit(s) paid and / or payable under all AIA Forever Love Coupon Plan 3 policies issued in respect of the same Insured cannot exceed the maximum sum of US$100,000 per life.
Important Notes:Important Notes:
- AIA International Limited ("AIA") is the insurance underwriter of this insurance plan and is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage and compensations of their insurance plans. AIA reserves the final right to approve any policy application. In case the policy application is declined, AIA will make full refund of the actual amount of premium paid by customer without interest. AIA shall assume full responsibility for the contracts of respective insurance plan.
- The product is a life insurance product issued by AIA. This is a participating policy. The underwriting risks, financial obligations and support functions associated with the policies issued by AIA are its responsibility.
- Insurance products are products and obligations of AIA and not of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between you and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited out of the selling process of any insurance product by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited as agent for AIA or the processing of the related transaction, you will enter into a financial dispute resolution scheme process with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited in accordance with the applicable rules. However any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly you and AIA.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an insurance agent for AIA and its role is limited to introducing the insurance plans only and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the products provided. AIA is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited being registered with the Insurance Agents Registration Board established by the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers, acts as an appointed insurance agent for AIA of the above insurance plan.
- The principal place of business of AIA in Hong Kong: 12/F, AIA Financial Centre, 712 Prince Edward Road East, Kowloon.
- All insurance applications are subject to AIA's underwriting and acceptance.
- Unless otherwise specified, insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or any local governmental agency.
- The cases presented are not actual and for illustrative purposes only. They are not promise of future Policy performance. The Sales Illustration assumes that the currently illustrated non-guaranteed elements will continue unchanged for all years shown and no policy loan and withdrawal is made during the currency of the Policy. This is not likely to occur and actual results may be more or less favourable than those shown. All non-guaranteed elements are subject to change. No representation is being made that any Policy will or is likely to achieve gain or losses similar to these being shown. Coverage is subject to terms and conditions of the Policy. The Sales Illustration does not form part of the Policy Contract.
- The accumulated interest rates, annual dividends and maturity dividend (where applicable) are subject to certain market factors etc. Past performance / record is not necessarily indicative of future result. The non-guaranteed elements are subject to change during the currency of the policy. Actual results may be more or less favourable than the illustrated figures.
- The Plan is an insurance plan with a savings element. Part of the premium(s) will be deducted to satisfy applicable cost, fees and charges.
- The savings component of the Plan is subject to risks and possible loss. Should you terminate the policy before maturity, you may receive an amount less than the total amount of premiums paid.
- Applicable fees and charges (including but not limited to Cost of Insurance and premium charge) will be deducted from the policy value, where appropriate.
- If you are not happy with this insurance plan, you have the right to cancel it within the Cooling-off Period and obtain a refund of any premiums paid provided that you have not made any claims under the policy. A written notice signed by you together with the policy must be received by AIA within the Cooling-off Period (that is, 21 days after the delivery of the policy or the issue of a Notice informing you/ your representative about the availability of the policy and the expiry date of the Cooling-off Period, whichever is earlier). After the expiration of the Cooling-off Period, if you cancel the policy before the policy maturity date as set out in the policy document, the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums you have paid.
- The customer service hotline of AIA is (852) 2232 8808.
- The policy currency of this plan offers US dollars (USD). For USD, any exchange rate fluctuation will have a direct impact on the amount of premium required and the value of your benefit(s) in Hong Kong dollars term. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Policy owner should pay heed to the presence of the potential currency risks and decide which policy currency s/he should take.
- All guaranteed elements (if any) and benefits of insurance policy are backed by the claims-paying ability of AIA. Policy guarantees and benefits are not backed by the broker and/or insurance agency selling the policy, or by any of their affiliates, and none of them makes any representation or guarantees regarding the claims-paying ability of AIA. AIA is responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Policy holders bear the default risk in the event that AIA is unable to satisfy its financial obligations under the insurance policy(ies).
- The above information is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of this product. The precise terms and conditions of this plan are specified in the Policy Contract. Any information and statistics quoted from any external source cannot be interpreted as having adopted or endorsed by AIA as being accurate.
- The above information should be used with the understanding that AIA and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited are not rendering legal, accounting or tax advice. You are advised to check with your personal tax advisor for advice relevant to your circumstances.
- The above information should be read along with the Sales Illustration, which includes additional information and important considerations about this product. You are reminded to review the relevant product materials provided to you and seek your bank financial consultant or independent advice if necessary.
- For more details and clarification, please call your bank financial consultant or visit AIA website: aia.com.hk.
- The above information is intended for reference only. Please refer to the Policy Contract of respective products of AIA for detailed terms and conditions.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this webpage, the English version shall prevail.
- "AIA" or "AIA International Limited" herein refers to AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).