If you have a mortgaged property, fire insurance is a mandatory. Care for your obligations and protect your investments with a complete coverage plan that includes fire, natural disasters and more.
Top reasons to get a Fire Insurance Plan
- Cover your belongings with protection extending to typhoons, explosions, riots and strikes
- Enjoy immediate benefits from instant application
Coverage extends to typhoons, explosions, riots and strikes
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any part of the contract. For full terms and conditions of "Fire Insurance Plan" ("this Plan") please refer to the policy document itself.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is the insurance underwriter of this Plan and is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage and compensations of this Plan.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A. or Citigroup Inc.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is a company incorporated in Switzerland and its principal place of business in Hong Kong is at 25-26/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd reserves the final right of approval of this Plan.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is authorized insurer in Hong Kong and this webpage is not intended to solicit business outside Hong Kong.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited being registered with the Insurance Agents Registration Board established by the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers, acts as an appointed insurance agent for Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (the “Insurance Company”).
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited’s role is limited to introducing the insurance product only and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the products provided.
- Insurance products are products and obligations of the Insurance Company and not of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or any local governmental agency.
- All insurance applications are subject to the Insurance Company’s underwriting and acceptance.
- The Insurance Company is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage and compensations of their insurance plans.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is not rendering legal, accounting or tax advice. You are advised to check with your personal tax advisor for advice relevant to your circumstances.
- You are reminded to review the relevant product materials provided to you and seek independent advice if necessary.
- For any policy service enquiries, please call your bank financial consultant or contact the Insurance Company.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this webpage, the English version shall prevail.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between you and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited out of the selling process of any insurance product by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited as agent for Insurance Company or the processing of the related transaction, you will enter into a financial dispute resolution scheme process with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited in accordance with the applicable rules. However any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly you and Insurance Company.