Your home is one of your most valuable investments. Protect your home and its contents against unforeseen events for greater cover.
Limited-Time Offer: Enjoy up to HK$400 supermarket vouchers upon purchase of the Ideal Home Plan and use Citi Pay with Points to offset your spending. Learn More
Zurich Ideal Home Plan
Underwritten by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, this plan protects your home contents and personal valuables all the way.
- Success Home contents coverage up to HK$1,500,000
- Success Legal liability protection up to HK$10,000,000
- Success Family personal accident & medical expense coverage
- Success Worldwide protection for personal properties and belongings
Zurich Ideal Home Plan Options
|Gross Home Area (Sq. Ft) of the insured||
Monthly premium (HK$)
Monthly premium (HK$)
|400 or below||98||123|
|401 - 600||103||164|
|601 - 900||115||185|
|901 - 1,200||130||210|
|1,201 - 1,500||162||277|
|1,501 - 2,000||188||330|
|2,001 - 2,500||N/A||380|
|2,501 - 3,000||N/A||425|
|Additional Monthly Premium Per Domestic Helper||22||22|
|A. Home Contents||750,000||1,500,000|
|B. "All Risks"||3,000||25,000|
|C. Legal Liability||5,000,000||10,000,000|
|D. Family Personal Accident||100,000||500,000|
|E. Medical Benefits|
|F. Home Emergency Assistance Services|
|G. Optional Cover|
|Annual Dividend||a yearly payout made to the policyholder, usually on the policy’s anniversary|
|Accidental Daily Hospital Cash||provides a daily payment during hospital stays to cover loss of income or to pay for additional medical expenses|
|Cash Value||the amount of cash you will get back if you cancel a policy early. Also called surrender value or cash surrender value|
|Curtailment of Trip||cutting a trip short|
|Designated Beneficiary||the person you choose to inherit your policy payout|
|Death Benefit||the amount that is paid out to a beneficiary when the policyholder passes away. It could be a yearly amount or a lump-sum payment|
|Dividend||the income paid out to you from the savings part of your life insurance policy. This can be guaranteed or non-guaranteed|
|Dividend Accumulation||an option that allows dividends to build up and earn interest rather than be paid out to the policyholder|
|Face Value/Amount||the amount of money you wish to be covered for. This is also called the 'sum insured’ or 'sum assured'|
|Income||this is paid out to you from the life insurance part of your policy. The payouts are normally set out in advance|
|Income Payment Mode||you can choose the way you get paid your annual income. The choices are level mode (the same amount each year) or increasing mode (payouts increase each year)|
|In Force||the total amount of life insurance issued and outstanding. This amount includes dividends paid|
|Maturity benefit/dividend||the cash you get back at the end of the policy term|
|Premiums||the fee you pay an insurance company for your policy which goes towards your dividend/income payouts|
|Reserve Fund||the cash left in your policy after any payout has been paid|
|Suicide Clause||some life insurance policies will hold back on a claim if the policyholder commits suicide. Other policies may return only the premiums paid in|
|Surrender Value||When you cancel your insurance policy early, you will be paid a set amount only. See also Cash Value|
Why Even Renters Need Home Insurance
Just because you rent doesn’t mean you don’t need home insurance. It can provide coverage for your belongings along with those of your landlord.Read more
Your Home Is Worth More Than You Think
Many people under-estimate how much their possessions and valuable really are worth. Learn what to account for and how to provide coverage for them.Read more
I have taken out fire insurance, why do I need home contents insurance?
Fire insurance means the coverage within the home building insurance, which covers for building structure like walls, floor, ceiling, gates and fences, whilst home contents insurance covers for furniture, electrical appliances, interior decorations, etc. For a comprehensive protection of your properties, insuring both fire insurance and home contents insurance is recommended.
What does Zurich Ideal Home Plan cover?
Ideal Home Plan provides round-the-clock protection to your home with coverage for home contents, worldwide protection for personal belongings, legal liability, family personal accident and medical expense, and 24-hour home emergency assistance services.
Is there any excess under Zurich Ideal Home Plan?
"No Excess" is one of the most attractive features of Ideal Home Plan; no excess is required for the whole policy except there are HK$250 excess for part of the protections under "Worldwide Protection for Personal Belongings" of Plan A.
What is included in the "Legal Liability Protection"?
Legal liability protection covers for any claim (excluding any contractual liability) against you for third party bodily or property damage resulting from the negligence of the insured person, his/her family members, and the domestic helpers who are living in the insured premises.
What is the definition of "Legal Liability"?
- Owner's Legal Liability
The legal liability of an owner of the premises to pay the compensation for an accident that causes bodily injury to a person or damage to property.
- Tenant's Legal Liability
The legal liability of a tenant to pay the compensation for the damage to the buildings that is caused by an accident.
- Occupier's / Personal Legal Liability as occupier of the premises or as private individuals anywhere in Hong Kong or elsewhere for up to 30 days
The legal liability of an occupier or a private individual to pay for the compensation for an accident that causes bodily injury to any other person or damage to property.
- Pets Owner's Legal Liability
The legal liability of the owner of pet(s), which are normally domesticated in Hong Kong to pay the compensation for an accident occurring anywhere in Hong Kong that causes bodily injury to any other person or damage to property.
- Owner's Legal Liability
Does "Legal Liability" cover the owner of a property including roof or garden for loss or damage to any persons?
If the roof or garden of the premises is under the policy coverage, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd will indemnify for the legal liability of the owner of the premises to pay the compensation for an accident that causes bodily injury to a person or damage to property.
What is the definition of "Personal Belongings"?
Personal belongings are defined as the personal possessions normally worn or carried by the person, for examples, jewelry, clothing, watches, wallets, handbags, purses, pens, and cameras. People will usually carry limited personal belongings when traveling.
Note: the major exclusions include musical instruments, sports equipment and photographic equipment used for professional purposes, clothing and equipment used for sporting purposes while in use, PDA phones or pagers, and portable/mobile phones (applicable to Plan A only). For details of exclusions, please refer to the policy terms & conditions.
Are personal belongings of guests or relatives who stay in the insured home covered?
No, this policy solely covers personal belongings for proposer and his/her family members who live in the insured premise permanently. As the proposer's nephew is not the insured person living in the insured premise permanently and thus his/her personal belongings are not being covered.
What is the definition of "Domestic Helper"?
Domestic helper is the person who is employed by the proposer or his/her family members under the employment contract as a household servant in proposer's home. The employer of the domestic helper must be the proposer or the family members living with the proposer.
- What are the general exclusions? Is seepage of rainwater excluded?
Does Zurich Ideal Home Plan cover my property which is being leased?
Yes; however, the proposer is required to declare the contents of the leased premises at the time of enrollment and only those declared contents are being insured. For "Worldwide Protection for Personal Belongings", it is only applicable to the insured person shown in the schedule.
Are all properties insurable regardless of age or size of the property?
This policy would accept residential premises which are built of bricks, stone or concrete for insurance. Special underwriting is required if the age of property is over 35 years or it is a House or village house.
How should I set the policy inception date as a new home owner?
To provide immediate protection to your home, we recommend you to set the policy inception date as the property transaction date.
I have a roof/balcony/garden/backyard, how should I calculate the gross floor area?
Generally speaking, the area of the balcony will be included as the total gross floor area according to your sale and purchase agreement. You should follow the total gross floor area as per your sale and purchase agreement for taking out any Zurich Home Insurance Plan. The floor area of the garden, roof or backyard is normally separately listed under your sale and purchase agreement, however; for your peace of mind, it is advisable to extend your legal liability protection by purchasing an extension cover on these specific areas.
If there is a home removal during the period of insurance, what should the proposer pay attention to?
The proposer has to notify Zurich Insurance Company Ltd about the new address, effective date and the gross area of the new premise. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd would send a notification letter to the proposer if there is any premium adjustment subject to the changes. Special underwriting is required if the age of property is over 35 years or it is a detached house or village house.
Does the policy cover free-standing homes and will my proposal be accepted?
We may accept proposals for village houses subject to certain conditions. In particular, if your village house or detached house is without property management, special terms and conditions will apply.
How to make a claim?
To make a claim, please notify Zurich Insurance Company Ltd by written notice within 30 days from the occurrence of the incident. Please call Zurich Claims Hotline at (852) 2903 9388 between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday for enquiry or to obtain a claim form, and send the original copy of all supporting documents together with the completed claim form to Zurich as soon as possible. Required supporting document(s) is/are as follows:
Loss or damages of home contents due to accident
- Completed letter of authorization and statement of claim
- Receipts, including date of purchase, price, model and type of items lost or damaged
- Official documentation such as property management report and/or police report with details of the loss and cause of the incident
- Photos showing the damaged
- Repair quotation with details of damage
- Completed accident report form
- Statement of the nature and circumstances of the incident or event (no admission of liability or settlement can be made or agreed to without our written consent)
- All associated documentation received in connection with the incident or event (including copies of any summons, all court documents, solicitors' and other legal correspondence)
Accidental death (Only applicable to accident resulted from the insured perils as indicated in the policy)
- Death certificate
- Presumed death proclaim by court (disappearance case)
- Official documentation such as police report showing details of the accident
- Inheritance of the Deceased's estates
Permanent disablement benefit (Only applicable to accident resulted from the insured perils as indicated in the policy)
- Certificate issued by registered medical practitioner certifying the severity of injury and percentage of disablement
- Official documentation such as police report showing details of the accident
Medical expenses or Hospital cash (Only applicable to incident resulted from the insured perils as indicated in the policy)
- Doctor's receipt with diagnosis, name of patient, date of treatment and consultation fees, etc.
- Hospital bill with diagnosis, name of patient, date of in-patient and expenses by itemized list
Will Zurich Insurance Company Ltd pay for the loss or damage caused during the period of decoration/redecoration and/or renovation?
If the period of decoration/redecoration and/or renovation does not exceed two months, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd will pay for the loss or damage to the home contents caused by the events listed in section A.1 of the policy (please refer to Section A.3.23 of Interior Decoration or Renovation of the policy terms and conditions of Idea Home Plan for detail).
Is the loss or damage covered if it is caused by the firemen at the time of a fire accident?
Yes. The loss or damage caused by the firemen at the time of a fire accident is covered unless otherwise excluded in this policy (please refer to Section A under Table of Benefits and Section A of Home Contents of the policy terms and conditions of Ideal Home Plan for detail).
If the furniture is damaged by a dog which is owned by the proposer, will it be covered?
No, the policy does not cover any loss of or damage to contents which is caused by pets or animals.
I have a refrigerator which was brought ten years ago at HK$4,000, will it be reimbursed fully if it is damaged accidentally?
Zurich will at its option replace any insured item with a new item of equivalent value and quality or repair the item to a condition equal to but not better than its condition when new or pay the cost of such replacement or repair whichever is the lesser. However, depreciation will be included in the calculation if the proposer does not repair or replace the contents.
Is the insured premise still covered if the proposer and his/her family are on vacation for a long time and the premise is unoccupied?
This policy does not cover any loss of or damage to contents caused after the insured premise is left unoccupied for more than 60 consecutive days.
Some of the furniture and electrical appliances are provided by the developer when I brought the flat, are they covered under the home contents insurance policy?
No, if the furniture and electrical appliances are provided by the developer before you move in, these items will be covered under the home building policy. On the other hand, any interior decoration carried out by you after you take possession of your home will be covered under your home contents policy.
Will the policy be automatically terminated if the insured person stops using Citi® Credit Card in the future?
If the insured person stops using Citi® credit card in the future, please notify Zurich Insurance Company Ltd in advance to rearrange another credit card to settle the payment in order to ensure the policy is in full force and effect.
Do I need to do any arrangement at the time of renewal?
This policy will be renewed annually automatically, and Zurich Insurance Company Ltd will send a renewal notice to notify the policyholders regarding the automatic policy renewal 2 months before the expiry date.
Exclusions to Section A - Contents
This Section does not cover any loss of or damage to contents:
- caused by seepage or leakage of rainwater;
- while a part of the home is lent, sub-let or leased;
- caused after the home is left unfurnished or unoccupied for more than 60 consecutive days;
- due to malicious damage or vandalism caused by someone lawfully on the premises;
- caused by pets or animals;
- caused by or contributed to by wear, tear or gradual deterioration, scratching or denting;
- caused by insects, vermin, corrosion, rot, mildew, fungus;
- caused by atmospheric conditions, the action of light, any process of heating, drying, cleaning, dyeing, alteration or repair, misuse, faulty workmanship or design, the use of faulty materials, breakdown, or confiscation or detention by customs or other government officials;
- caused by its own mechanical or electrical breakdown or derangement;
- due to any unexplained loss or mysterious disappearance.
Exclusions to Section B - All Risks
This Section does not cover:
- loss or damage caused by or contributed to by wear and tear or gradual deterioration, depreciation in value, insects, vermin, corrosion, rot, mildew, fungus, atmospheric conditions, the action of light, any process of heating, drying, cleaning, dyeing, alteration or repair, scratching, denting, breakdown, misuse, faulty workmanship or design, the use of faulty materials, confiscation or detention by customs or other officials.
- breakage of strings, reeds or drum heads on musical instruments.
- musical instruments, sports equipment and photographic equipment owned or held in trust by or in the custody or control of any person who uses such property for professional purposes.
- deeds, bonds, bills of exchange, securities, documents, manuscripts, business, professional or trade goods or equipment.
- property more specifically insured or any amount that you cannot recover from a more specific insurance because the insurer refuses or reduces the claim.
- portable / mobile phones, PDA phones or pagers.
- furs, credit cards, money of any kind, spectacles, contact lenses, dentures, prostheses, hearing aids, guns, or camping equipment or tools.
- clothing and equipment used for sporting purposes while in use.
- any unexplained loss or mysterious disappearance.
- the cost of replacing any undamaged item of suites, sets or collections.
- the first HK$250 for each and every loss or damage (applicable to Plan A only).
Exclusions to Section C - Legal Liability
This Section does not cover any liability arising directly or indirectly from:
- any contractual liability;
- an agreement which imposes a liability which you or a member of your household would not otherwise have been under;
- any business, profession or trade;
- racing (other than on foot);
- wilful or malicious acts;
- the ownership or use of aircraft (except toys and models);
- the ownership or use of mechanically propelled vehicles (except the use of a vehicle solely as a passenger having no right of control);
- the ownership or use of watercraft (except toys and models), sailboards or hovercrafts;
- the ownership or use of weapons (except shotguns or airguns used for sporting activities);
- the ownership of animals (except your pets which are normally domesticated in home);
- bodily injury to a member of your household or to any person under a contract of service or apprenticeship with you or a member of your family;
- damage to property owned or held in trust by or in the custody of you or member of your household;
- any judgment which is not delivered by or obtained from a court of competent jurisdiction in Hong Kong;
- any asbestos, asbestos products or asbestos contained in any products;
- the transmission of any computer code, programme or other data;
- the unauthorized taking of or access to data.
Exclusions to Section D - Family Personal Accident
This Plan will not cover bodily injury arising directly or indirectly from:
- accident occurred in the course of employment;
- motor-cycling, racing (except on foot), hunting or playing any professional sport, skiing, parachuting, participating in underwater activities, flying activities, judo, karate, mountaineering, pot holing, polo, ice- hockey, or other dangerous sports;
- being insane or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, committing suicide or any act of intentional self-injury, self-exposure to unnecessary danger, pregnancy, taking part in riot, civil, labour or political disturbance;
- insured being over the age of 65;
- prolonged or complicated by any pre-existing physical weakness defect or disease or by any bodily injury sustained prior to that in respect of a claim is made.
- This Plan will not cover death or disablement occurs after twelve months of the date of the accident.
Exclusions to Section E - Medical Benefits
This Plan will not pay under Medical Benefits for any sums recovered or recoverable from all other sources.
Exclusions to Section G - Employees' Compensation for Domestic Helper
This Section does not cover any liability arising directly or indirectly from:
- any judgment which is not delivered by or obtained from a court of competent jurisdiction within Hong Kong.
- an agreement which imposes a liability which you would not otherwise have been under.
- any asbestos, asbestos products or asbestos contained in any products.
- Pneumoconiosis or Mesothelioma or Noise-Induced Deafness ("Pneumoconiosis" or "Mesothelioma" have the same meaning as sissigned to those expressions in the Pneumoconiosis or Mesothelioma (Compensation) Ordinance (Chapter 360 of the Laws of Hong Kong). "Noise-Induced Deafness" has the same meaning as assigned to that expression in the Occupational Deafness (Compensation) Ordinance (Chapter 469 of the Laws of Hong Kong)).
This Plan will not pay for:
- any sum which could have recovered from any party had it not been for an agreement made between you and such party;
- any fines or late payment surcharges imposed on you under any legislation.
Policy Exceptions (Apply to All Sections)
This Plan does not cover:
- any event arising from war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war is instructions or data including, but not limited to, any destructive program, computer declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military force or coup;
- loss or damage arising directly from pressure waves caused by aircraft and other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speeds;
- any expenses, consequential loss, legal liability or loss of or damage to any property directly or indirectly arising from:
- ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel;
- the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any nuclear assembly or nuclear component.
- any cost or expense arising from any loss, destruction or damage caused by pollution or contamination other than destruction of or damage to the property insured caused by pollution or contamination resulting from an event under item A.1 of Section A;
- any fines, penalty, punitive or exemplary expense.
- any liability or loss of or damage to any property directly or indirectly arising from existing or new unauthorized structures and/or unauthorized building erection demolition repair installation and renovation works within the premises. For the purpose of this exception, the meaning of unauthorized structures and/or unauthorized building works will be construed in accordance with the Building Ordinance, Chapter 123, Laws of Hong Kong.
- Terrorism (applicable to all sections except Section G) This Plan shall not be liable for loss, damage, death, injury, disablement, liabilities, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature directly or indirectly caused by, contributed to by, resulting from, or arising out of or in connection with:
- any act of terrorism regardless of any other cause or event contributing concurrently or in any other sequence to the loss;
- any action in controlling, preventing, suppressing, retaliating against or responding to any such act of terrorism.
For the purpose of this exception, an act of terrorism includes any act, preparation or threat of action of any person or group(s) of persons whether acting alone or on behalf of or in connection with any organisation(s) or government(s) de jure or de facto committed for political, religious, ideological, or similar purposes including the intention to influence any government de jure or de facto of any nation or any political division thereof and/or to intimidate the public or any section of the public of any nation and which
- involves violence against one or more persons; or
- involves damage to property; or
- endangers life other than that of the person committing the action; or
- creates a risk to the health or safety of the public or a section of the public; or
- is designed to interfere with or disrupt an electronic system
In any action, suit or other proceedings where this Plan allege that by reason of the provisions of this condition any loss or damage is not covered by this Plan the burden of proving that such loss or damage is covered shall be upon you.
- Software and Data-Related Losses (applicable to all sections except Legal Liability)
- The insurance by this Plan excludes any Software Loss except:
- Software Loss resulting solely from direct physical loss of or direct physical damage to the equipment, hardware, media or device on which the programme, computer software or operating systems, programming instructions, or data are transported, processed or contained.
- Direct physical loss of or direct physical damage to tangible property by Fire or Explosion that results from a Software Loss. For the purposes of this endorsement, electronic data, programme(s), computer software or operating system(s), programming instruction(s) and data are not tangible property.
- Software Loss means loss of or damage to any programme(s), computer software or operating system(s), programming instruction(s) or data arising out of or resulting from any failure, malfunction, deficiency, deletion, fault, Virus, deletion or corruption or any loss of use, reduction in functionality, cost, expense or liability resulting therefrom. Software Loss includes, but is not limited to, loss or damage resulting from any authorized or unauthorized access in, of or to any computer, communication system, file server, networking equipment, computer system, computer hardware, data processing equipment, computer memory, microchip, microprocessor (computer chip), integrated circuit or similar device in computer equipment, any program, computer software or operating systems, programming instructions or data.
- Virus means software, data or code that affects the operation or functionality of any computer, communication system, file server, networking equipment, computer system, computer hardware, data processing equipment, computer memory, microchip, microprocessor (computer chip), integrated circuit or similar device in computer equipment, program, computer software or operating systems, programming instructions or data including, but not limited to, any destructive program, computer code, computer virus, worm, logic bomb, denial of service attack, smurf attach, vandalism, Trojan Horse or any other data introduced into any electronic system causing deletion, destruction, degradation, corruption, malfunction or compromise of or to data, software or electronic business systems.
- The insurance by this Plan excludes any Software Loss except:
- Subject to all applicable terms, conditions and exclusions, covers losses attributable to direct physical loss or physical damage occurring during the period of insurance. Consequently and notwithstanding any other provision of this Plan to the contrary, this Plan does not insure any loss, damage, claim, cost, expense or other sum, directly or indirectly arising out of, attributable to, or occurring concurrently or in any sequence with a Communicable Disease or the fear or threat (whether actual or perceived) of a Communicable Disease.
For the purposes of this endorsement, loss, damage, claim, cost, expense or other sum, includes, but is not limited to, any cost to clean-up, detoxify, remove, monitor or test: for a Communicable Disease, or any property insured hereunder that is affected by such Communicable Disease.
As used herein, a Communicable Disease means any disease which can be transmitted by means of any substance or agent from any organism to another organism where
- the substance or agent includes, but is not limited to, a virus, bacterium, parasite or other organism or any variation thereof, whether deemed living or not, and
- the method of transmission, whether direct or indirect, includes but is not limited to, airborne transmission, bodily fluid transmission, transmission from or to any surface or object, solid, liquid or gas or between organisms, and
- the disease, substance or agent can cause or threaten damage to human health or human welfare or can cause or threaten damage to, deterioration of, loss of value of, marketability of or loss of use of property insured hereunder.
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any part of the insurance contract. For full terms and conditions and exclusions of Ideal Home Plan, please refer to the policy document itself which shall prevail in case of inconsistency. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd reserves the right of final approval and decision.
- The above information is provided by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd.
- You are not required to purchase Ideal Home Plan and you may choose to cover your insurance needs from other sources.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is the insurance underwriter of Ideal Home Plan and is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage, compensations and any other related matters of these plans.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is a company incorporated in Switzerland with limited liability and its principal place of business in Hong Kong is at 25-26/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc.
- All matters and disputes related to this promotion will be subjected to the final decision of Zurich Insurance Company Ltd which reserves the right to amend relevant terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is the authorized insurer in Hong Kong and the page is not intended to solicit business outside Hong Kong.
- The life/ general insurance product mentioned above is not offered to individual resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man and United Kingdom. This page is not intended as a recommendation or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any of the insurance products to such individuals.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, being registered with the Insurance Authority as a licensed insurance agency, acts as an appointed licensed insurance agent for Zurich Insurance Company LTD (the "Insurance Company").
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited's role is limited to distributing insurance products of the Insurance Company only and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the provision of the products.
- Insurance products are products and obligations of the Insurance Company and not of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited,
Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or any local governmental agency.
- In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between you and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited out of the selling process of any insurance product conducted by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited as agent for Insurance Company or the processing of the related transaction, you may enter into a financial dispute resolution scheme process with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited in accordance with the applicable rules in Hong Kong. However any dispute over the contractual terms of insurance products should be resolved directly between you and the Insurance Company.
- All insurance applications are subject to Insurance Company's underwriting and acceptance.
- The Insurance Company is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage, compensations and account maintenance in connection with its insurance products.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited will not render you any legal, accounting or tax advice. You are advised to check with your own professional advisor for advice relevant to your circumstances.
- You are reminded to carefully review the relevant product materials provided to you and seek independent advice if necessary.
- For any policy service enquiries, please contact the relevant licensed bank staff or the Insurance Company.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this document, the English version shall prevail.
From January 1, 2018, the Insurance Authority (IA) will start collecting a premium levy from policy holders of all new or in-force life insurance policies and general insurance policies. For further information, please visit www.ia.org.hk.
Explore Our Other Products
Many life insurance policies have a savings element which let you build up a nest egg to use for a variety of life goals.Learn more
Get protected for that weekend break travel or dream holiday for you and your loved ones.Get travel insurance
Be protected against accidents anytime, anywhere.Get personal accident insurance