In addition to trading online or via mobile, our International Toll-Free Securities Trading Hotline is a convenient way to trade Hong Kong stock when you travel to China, Taiwan and any other regions.
- Manage Hong Kong stock transactions with International Toll-free Securities Trading Hotline while you're overseas
- Dedicated numbers for customers frequently travel to China, Taiwan and other regions
|China||4001 200 628I|
|Taiwan||00801 85 6157II|
|Other Regions||International Access Code + 800 2962 2333III|
|International Access Codes for Other Regions:|
|Belgium (00)||Brazil (0021)||Canada (011)|
|Denmark (00)||France (00)||Germany (00)|
|Hawaii (011)||Japan (010)||Macau (00)|
|Malaysia (00)||New Zealand (00)||Philippines (00)|
|Singapore (001)||Spain (00)||Sweden (00)|
|Switzerland (00)||Thailand (001)||USA (011)|
- Toll-free calls can be made via mobile phones or fixed telephone lines to place your Hong Kong stock orders.
- Not applicable to calls made by mobile phones connected to KG Telecom.
- Not applicable to calls made by mobile phones in the following regions : Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hawaii, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Sweden, Switzerland and USA.
- You may be subject to additional charges by service providers or third parties such as hotel for the call. Please check with relevant parties for details.
Important Disclaimer:Important Disclaimer:
This webpage is for information purpose only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation or advice to buy or sell any security. Investments are not bank deposits and are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government or insurance agency, and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Share prices may go down as well as up. Investment products are not available for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction.
Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the suitability or otherwise of the particular investment.
In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.