Mutual Funds, a professionally managed investment vehicle that pools together capital from many investors to invest in multiple stocks, bonds and other securities, may deliver both capital appreciation potential and/or income returns.
To meet your investment needs in various life stages and market conditions, we provide you with different ways to invest in Mutual Funds:
- Lump sum investment
- Monthly investments (FundSelect Savings Plan)
Mutual Fund Service
- Choose from a wide selection of reputable fund providers
- Diversify across various asset classes, regions and currencies.
Online Mutual Fund Service
- Manage your Mutual Fund online anytime anywhere.
FundSelect Savings Plan
- Capture the essence of "dollar cost averaging" by making affordable and regular contributions.
- Diversify your portfolio by investing in a range of products from a multi-asset fund.
- Access the latest factsheets, prospectuses, and annual reports at a glance.
Net Asset Value (NAV) Enquiry
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest fund price.
Portfolio Review Service
- Meet Citibank's Investment Specialists and review your portfolio regularly to meet your latest needs.
- Learn about our 4-step portfolio review service.
Citibank FundWatch Service
- Receive exclusive e-mail alert to help you capture every market opportunity.
Important Information:Important Information:
This is an investment product. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the investment product unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
The Mutual Funds is a product of the issuer and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an agent in the transactions of the Mutual Funds.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and you out of the selling process of any investment product by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited as agent for third party service providers or the processing of the related transaction, Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited will enter into a financial dispute resolution scheme process with you in accordance with the applicable rules. However any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly the third party service provider and you.
Important Disclaimers:Important Disclaimers:
This webpage is for information only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation to buy or sell. Investments should not be treated as a substitute for time deposits. Investors should refer to the relevant fund offering documents for detailed information prior to subscription. Investments are not bank deposits and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investors investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Unit prices may go down as well as up. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Unless specified, these investments are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government or insurance agency. Investment products are not eligible for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. Potential investors should consider if an investment is suitable for them in the light of their own financial position, investment objectives and risk profile. The English version shall prevail when there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.