With Citibank Online IPO Application Service, you no longer have to queue up for prospectuses. In addition‚ you can enjoy the exclusive privileges for any online IPO application made from now until December 31, 2014.
Online IPO Application Exclusive Privileges
- Handling Fee Waiver per Application1
- Preferential Time Deposit Interest Rate Offer2
How to Get Started?
Simply log on to www.citibank.com.hk, then click "INVESTMENTS", "IPO" for new IPOs available for application in Citibank.
Log on to www.citibank.com.hk.
Click "INVESTMENTS", then click "IPO".
Select IPO Stocks.
Fill in and submit the application details.
The Online IPO Application is complete. Keep the reference number for record.
Investment shall not be regarded as a substitute for time deposit.
Important Information:Important Information:
- You need to have a Hong Kong securities account with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank") for using the Online IPO Application Service.
- The preferential time deposit interest rate offer is only applicable to the refund amount from IPO application for setting up time deposit in specified currencies within 30 days of the refund date. Minimum time deposit amount is HK$10,000 or equivalent. The actual interest rate of the preferential time deposit would depend on the deposit tenor, deposit amount, currency and interest rate on the value date. All interest rates are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. The offers are not applicable to time deposit set up via online or mobile channel.
- These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, amend and terminate the offers and the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Bank reserves the right of final decision in the event of dispute.
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
- The handling fee is originally charged at HKD/RMB100 for each online IPO application. The handling fee will be waived for online IPO application made within the period of January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014 ("Promotional Period").
- The Bank will debit the application amount on the application day. If there is insufficient fund in your designated settlement account, your application will be rejected and cancelled.
- The Bank will not process your application if your securities account is suspended for securities trading. You may call our CitiPhone Banking at (852)2860 0333 to check the status of your securities account.
- The Bank reserves the right to close the Online IPO Application Service at its discretion.
Important Disclaimer:Important Disclaimer:
You should seek advice from your professional advisors as to your particular tax position, including but not limited to estate duty and withholding tax that might arise from investing in overseas products. This material is for information purpose only and does not constitute any offer or solicitation or advice to buy or sell any security. Investments are not bank deposits and are not obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government or insurance agency, and involve risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Share prices may go down as well as up. Investment products are not available for U.S. persons and might only be applicable to limited jurisdiction. Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the suitability or otherwise of particular investment.
Foreign currency time deposit
Foreign currency time deposit is subject to exchange rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. All obligations herein are payable solely at and by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, subject to the law of Hong Kong (including governmental actions, orders, decrees, and regulations). Products might only be applicable to limited jurisdictions.
In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.