Citi offers you Tax Season Loan with an Annualized Percentage Rate as low as 2.01%(a) and HK$0 handling fee. Successfully apply to enjoy up to HK$6,000 cash coupon. Act now to enjoy a hassle-free tax season.
as low as 2.01%a
up to 12X of your
as low as 2.01%a
up to 12X of your
To apply for a Tax Season Loan, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hong Kong permanent resident aged 18 or above
- In full-time employment with present employer for at least 3 months
- Monthly salary of HK$6,000 or above.
Use these online loan repayment calculators to assess your annualized percentage rate and monthly repayment amount.
Annualized Percentage Rate
Monthly Repayment Amount
The above information is for reference only. The personal loan is subject to Citibank’s final approval.
For further details of terms and conditions applying to any personal loan plans, please contact Citibank.
*The Total Interest Expense is calculated based on the daily interest and a 365 day basis full year period.
Terms and Conditions：Terms and Conditions：
Citi Tax Season Loan Promotion (“Offer”) Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period ("Promotion Period") is from October 4, 2019 to December 31, 2019, both dates inclusive.
- Customers who successfully apply for Citi Tax Season Loan within the Promotion Period and drawn down on or before January 15, 2020 with a specific loan amount and repayment term 12 months or above (“Eligible customers”) will be eligible for the Offer. Only applicable to customers who do not hold any Personal Loan account offered by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“The Bank”) at the time of application.
- The Reward for Citigold Private Client/ Citigold/ Citi ULTIMA cardholders is only applicable to who fulfill the following requirements:
- existing Citigold Private Client/ Citigold Client who currently hold Citigold Private Client/ Citigold account or Citi ULTIMA cardholders who currently hold Citi ULTIMA card with The Bank on the date of application; AND
- existing Citigold Private Client should maintain the account balance at HK$8,000,000 or above, while Citigold Client should maintain the account balance at HK$1,500,000 or above from the date of application to the issue date of redemption letter.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of 2.01% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 0.09% with loan amount of HK$1,500,000 and repayment tenor of 12 months. APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up to the nearest two decimal places. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ. For definition of Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR"), please refer to clause (6).
- The loan amount is up to 12 times of monthly salary or HK$2,000,000, whichever is lower.
- APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate.
- A cash coupon redemption letter (if applicable) will be mailed to the Eligible Customers’ correspondence address according to The Bank’s record on or before March 31, 2020.
- Cash coupon reward is subject to availability. The Bank reserves the right to offer an alternative gift or benefit in substitution of the cash coupon reward without prior notice. Cash coupon reward cannot be converted to cash and are not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage. The use of the cash coupon reward is bounded by the relevant terms and conditions printed therein and The Bank accepts no liability in respect of the quality of the products and services provided by the supplier involved in this promotion. The respective suppliers are responsible for all obligations and liabilities in relation to such products or services.
- Each Eligible Customer can enjoy the Reward once during the Promotion Period.
- Citibank Personal Loan account of Eligible Customers must be valid and in good condition without any late payment or early repayment, otherwise The Bank reserves the right to forfeit the eligibility of an Eligible Customer to participate in this promotion and the Eligible Customer shall immediately repay to The Bank full amount of Reward under this promotion.
- If Eligible Customers have made early settlement of /cancelled Citi Tax Season Loan accounts after the Rewards are awarded, The Bank reserves the right to charge:
- the full amount of the cash coupon/premium reward (if applicable); AND
- the early repayment fee for the Citi Tax Season Loan (which is based on a rate on the entire principal amount as set out in the Drawdown Letter)
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Citi Tax Season Loan is the product of Citibank Personal Loan and is subject to the "Terms and Conditions for Citibank Personal Loan".
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of The Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
|Loan Amount (HK$)||Reward for other customers||Reward for Citigold Private Client (CPC) / Citigold / Citi ULTIMA cardholders|
|HK$1,500,000 or above||HK$4,500 cash coupon||HK$6,000 cash coupon|
|HK$1,000,000 to HK$1,499,999||HK$2,500 cash coupon||HK$4,000 cash coupon|
|HK$500,000 to HK$999,999||HK$2,000 cash coupon||HK$3,000 cash coupon|
|HK$200,000 to HK$499,999||HK$1,500 cash coupon||HK$2,000 cash coupon|
The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) ranges from 2.01% to 44.72%, with repayment period of 6 to 72 months. The loan application is subject to the Bank’s approval. For a loan amount of HKD200,000 with 12 months repayment period, the monthly flat rate is 0.25% (APR 5.64%), and the total loan repayment amount is HKD206,004 (including full handling fee waiver). The above example is for reference only.