Your home is one of the most important investments you'll ever make. Whether you are first time buyer or if you are buying for investment, refinancing or leveraging your equity for other purposes, Citibank provides the right mortgage products to help you make the most of your investment. Select from a suite of home loan plans that offers one of the most affordable interest rates with easy repayment options.
Choose your Right Mortgage Solutions
#Mortgage hotlines service hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm
*Our Mortgage Sales Manager will respond to enquiries within the next business day (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions for the $500 reward for online application promotion
- Promotion period from Feb 24, 2016 to Dec 31, 2017.
- Customer must fulfill the below requirement to be applicable for the reward:
- Complete our Mortgage Enquiry Form via "Online Enquiry" in Citibank online page and
- Submit a mortgage application with full sets of relevant required documents provided to the Bank.
- The offer is applicable to mortgages for private residential property, but not applicable to the commercial properties and industrial properties.
- The loan amount applied must be HK$1,000,000 or above. For top up case, the loan amount is referred to the top up loan amount in addition to the existing mortgage loan amount.
- Customer will be eligible for $500 cash coupon for each mortgage application which fulfills the requirement as mentioned above. Customer is entitled to this reward upon mortgage loan approval, regardless of accepting the loans offers or not.
- The cash coupons are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items. Terms and Conditions apply to the use of cash coupons, for details, please refer to the overleaf of the cash coupons. Citibank makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the goods and/ or services provided by the merchants. Citibank shall bear no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regards to any matters arising from or in connection with the goods and/or services provided by the merchants. Any disputes or complaint in respects of the good and/ or services should be directed to the merchants.
- The cash coupons will be collected by customer from our staff upon loan confirmation documents signing or individual appointment made after application processed with offers.
- This promotion is not applicable to U.S. persons.
- Actual interest rate, repayment period and interest expense are depending on customer's existing loan details and Citibank's final approval of loan amount and interest rate. Please contact Citibank for details.
- Customer cannot apply the mortgage loan through other referral source or already submitted mortgage application by other channel to Citibank.
- Citibank reserves the right to vary or cancel the promotion and/ or amend these Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of Citibank.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right of the final approval of all loan applications. For further details of terms and conditions applying to any mortgage plans, please contact Citibank.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms & Conditions for Citigold / Citi Priority Additional New Funds Offer for New Mortgage Clients
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion Period is valid from January 9 to May 31, 2017, inclusive of both dates ("Promotion Period").
- The Additional New Funds Offer ("Offer") is only applicable to new mortgage clients who fulfill the following requirements during the Promotion Period:
- Submit mortgage loan application within the Promotion Period and accept the loans offers upon mortgage loan approval before the end date of hold fund period as specified in clause 2c).
- Open a Citigold or Citi Priority account simultaneously and bring in the required new funds specified below within the first 2 calendar months from account opening (including the month of account opening and the month following):
Banking Services New funds (HK$) Cash rebate (HK$) Citigold HK$1,500,000 HK$6,000 Citi Priority HK$500,000 HK$2,000
- Clients are required to maintain the new funds according to the hold fund period specified below and sign the fund maintenance agreement to receive the cash rebate which will be credited to their banking account as follows:
Account Opening Date Hold Fund Period (until) Cash rebate will be credited on or before April 1 - 30, 2017 Aug 31, 2017 Sept 30, 2017 May 1 - 31, 2017 Sept 30, 2017 Oct 31, 2017
- New clients must enroll in the e-Statement Service at the time of account opening.
- Prevailing welcome offers of Citigold / Citi Priority are also applicable to clients. Related Terms and conditions for Citigold and Citi Priority welcome offers apply. For details, please refer to the respective website (Citibank.com.hk/citigold or Citibank.com.hk/citipriority) or promotional materials.
- The Offer is applicable to mortgages for private residential property, but not applicable for commercial properties and industrial properties.
- New funds exclude mortgage loan amount and transfer of funds within the Bank. Transfer-in Mutual Funds/Bonds/Securities (Hong Kong, US or A shares via Hong Kong Shanghai Connect) will be counted as New Funds. Only Mutual Funds/ Bonds offered by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. will be accepted. The transfer-in process may take at least 2 to 3 months.
- Citigold is exclusive for clients who maintain an "Average Daily Combined Balance" of HK$1,500,000 or above, otherwise we reserve the right to convert his/her Citigold account to a Citi Priority or Citibanking account. Should the "Average Daily Combined Balance" fall below HK$1,000,000 for 3 consecutive months, a monthly service fee of HK$300 will be charged (the monthly service fee for Offshore Banking clients is HK$500 or equivalent). For the fees of individual services, please refer to the latest service fee guide.
- The minimum requirement for Citi Priority account opening is HK$500,000. Citi Priority clients need to maintain an “Average Daily Combined Balance” of HK$500,000 or above, and will be eligible for a monthly service fee waiver. Should the “Average Daily Combined Balance” fall below the minimum balance requirement for 3 consecutive months, a monthly service fee of HK$120 will be charged. A monthly service fee of HK$400 will apply to all International Personal Banking Citi Priority clients, irrespective of the clients’ ‘Average Daily Combined Balance”.. The monthly service fee will be waived if clients are holding mortgage. For the fees of individual services, please refer to the latest service fee guide.
- The "Average Daily Combined Balance" is calculated based on the sum of your daily balances of deposit, investment and accumulated paid premium of selected insurance products of all your single name account(s) and joint name account(s), divided by the number of calendar days in the month. Selected insurance products mean insurance policy(ies) with savings element or investment-linked insurance.
- This Offer is not applicable to existing banking clients of the Bank and clients who had a banking relationship with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank") in the last 12 months.
- This Offer is not applicable to U.S. persons.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is not applicable to overseas clients (with an overseas correspondence address).
- For joint accounts, only one Offer will be given to the Primary Account Holder.
- The Bank reserves the right to claim a refund of the gift should the new account be closed/downgraded within 6 months from the date of account opening, or the new client’s "Average Daily Combined Balance" falls below the minimum balance requirement within 6 months from the date of account opening. The gift value will be debited from the client’s account at the time of account closure or downgrade, or 1 month from the first day the account balance falls below the required level whichever is earlier.
- If the new client closes all of his/her accounts within 6 months from his/her account opening date, an account closure fee of HK$500 (or equivalent) will be charged.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions from time to time and is entitled at any time without any liability in any manner whatsoever to alter the program without prior notice. Should there be any dispute, the Bank’s decision will be final.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.