We are pleased to provide the online special offers for our Mortgage services, apply now to enjoy offer! Please check back regularly for the latest, breaking offers.
More promotions for Mortgages
Exclusive offer for joining Citigold/Citi Priority
Mortgage clients who successfully join Citigold or Citi Priority and meet the respective new funds requirement, can enjoy up to HK$6,000 additional cash rebate!
Exclusive online offer
Enjoy HK$500 in cash coupons for online application
Greatly reduces your down payment burden. You only need to pay 10% of property value to make your home owning a reality!
Terms & Conditions for Citigold / Citi Priority Additional New Funds Offer for New Mortgage Clients
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion Period is valid from January 9 to May 31, 2017, inclusive of both dates ("Promotion Period").
- The Additional New Funds Offer ("Offer") is only applicable to new mortgage clients who fulfill the following requirements during the Promotion Period:
- Submit mortgage loan application within the Promotion Period and accept the loans offers upon mortgage loan approval before the end date of hold fund period as specified in clause 2c).
- Open a Citigold or Citi Priority account simultaneously and bring in the required new funds specified below within the first 2 calendar months from account opening (including the month of account opening and the month following):
Banking Services New funds (HK$) Cash rebate (HK$) Citigold HK$1,500,000 HK$6,000 Citi Priority HK$500,000 HK$2,000
- Clients are required to maintain the new funds according to the hold fund period specified below and sign the fund maintenance agreement to receive the cash rebate which will be credited to their banking account as follows:
Account Opening Date Hold Fund Period (until) Cash rebate will be credited on or before April 1 - 30, 2017 Aug 31, 2017 Sept 30, 2017 May 1 - 31, 2017 Sept 30, 2017 Oct 31, 2017
- New clients must enroll in the e-Statement Service at the time of account opening.
- Prevailing welcome offers of Citigold / Citi Priority are also applicable to clients. Related Terms and conditions for Citigold and Citi Priority welcome offers apply. For details, please refer to the respective website (Citibank.com.hk/citigold or Citibank.com.hk/citipriority) or promotional materials.
- The Offer is applicable to mortgages for private residential property, but not applicable for commercial properties and industrial properties.
- New funds exclude mortgage loan amount and transfer of funds within the Bank. Transfer-in Mutual Funds/Bonds/Securities (Hong Kong, US or A shares via Hong Kong Shanghai Connect) will be counted as New Funds. Only Mutual Funds/ Bonds offered by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. will be accepted. The transfer-in process may take at least 2 to 3 months.
- Citigold is exclusive for clients who maintain an "Average Daily Combined Balance" of HK$1,500,000 or above, otherwise we reserve the right to convert his/her Citigold account to a Citi Priority or Citibanking account. Should the "Average Daily Combined Balance" fall below HK$1,000,000 for 3 consecutive months, a monthly service fee of HK$300 will be charged (the monthly service fee for Offshore Banking clients is HK$500 or equivalent). For the fees of individual services, please refer to the latest service fee guide.
- The minimum requirement for Citi Priority account opening is HK$500,000. Citi Priority clients need to maintain an “Average Daily Combined Balance” of HK$500,000 or above, and will be eligible for a monthly service fee waiver. Should the “Average Daily Combined Balance” fall below the minimum balance requirement for 3 consecutive months, a monthly service fee of HK$120 will be charged. A monthly service fee of HK$400 will apply to all International Personal Banking Citi Priority clients, irrespective of the clients’ ‘Average Daily Combined Balance”.. The monthly service fee will be waived if clients are holding mortgage. For the fees of individual services, please refer to the latest service fee guide.
- The "Average Daily Combined Balance" is calculated based on the sum of your daily balances of deposit, investment and accumulated paid premium of selected insurance products of all your single name account(s) and joint name account(s), divided by the number of calendar days in the month. Selected insurance products mean insurance policy(ies) with savings element or investment-linked insurance.
- This Offer is not applicable to existing banking clients of the Bank and clients who had a banking relationship with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank") in the last 12 months.
- This Offer is not applicable to U.S. persons.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is not applicable to overseas clients (with an overseas correspondence address).
- For joint accounts, only one Offer will be given to the Primary Account Holder.
- The Bank reserves the right to claim a refund of the gift should the new account be closed/downgraded within 6 months from the date of account opening, or the new client’s "Average Daily Combined Balance" falls below the minimum balance requirement within 6 months from the date of account opening. The gift value will be debited from the client’s account at the time of account closure or downgrade, or 1 month from the first day the account balance falls below the required level whichever is earlier.
- If the new client closes all of his/her accounts within 6 months from his/her account opening date, an account closure fee of HK$500 (or equivalent) will be charged.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions from time to time and is entitled at any time without any liability in any manner whatsoever to alter the program without prior notice. Should there be any dispute, the Bank’s decision will be final.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.