- BANKING SERVICES
You deserve a banking service that takes good care of your needs and can offer you a comprehensive range of products that will make your money grow. You also need a banking service that you can access anytime, anywhere leaving you free to enjoy life.
Avail the tailored services that are designed to help you meet your financial requirements. You can enhance your wealth-building channels and get potential returns through our international personal banking services as well.
Citigold Private Client
- Get financial guidance from your dedicated team of experts
- Schedule Live Chat sessions with your banker
- Get personalized recommendations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends
|New Customer:||Welcome Offer up to HK$68,000 cash rebate|
- Get a dedicated team of experts
- Get well-researched market insights
- Fee waiver on HK stock purchases
- Exclusive FundWatch email alert service
|New Customer:||Welcome Offer up to HK$38,000 cash rebate|
|Existing Customer:||Upgrade Offer up to HK$6,000 cash rebate|
- No minimum deposit requirement
- Enhance the interest rates on your savings
- Earn 3X points all year on online shopping and fitness memberships
|New Customer:||Apply for Citi Plus and credit card now to enjoy up to 4.9% p.a. savings rate and get the Latest Trendy Tablet (Valued at HK$2,988)|
International Personal Banking
- Global financial solutions at the heart of Asia’s international financial center
- Relationship Managers and Advisors with a global perspective who understand the needs of international investors
- 5 dedicated banking centers; a superior online banking platform and unparalleled global access
Cross-Boundary Wealth Management Connect Scheme
- Founded over 200 years ago, Citibank has a heritage of excellence in global financial services. Our network of specialists are recognized around the world for their unparalleled expertise and cutting-edge insights.
- With the global footprint over 160 countries around the globe, Citibank has over 400 research analysts to provide latest market insights covering 70 countries and 19 markets, advice on the macro trends and investment opportunities.
- Around the clock and around the world, take charge of your accounts and portfolio through our powerful and intuitive digital platform.
- Whenever you need help, simply get in touch with us via securely encrypted Live Chat through Citibank Online or the Citi Mobile® App.
- Prepare copies of required documents:
i) Identification Proof
- Hong Kong Identity Card
If you are not holding a Hong Kong Identity Card, please bring along your valid travel document (e.g. an unexpired Passport)
ii) [Applicable to Investment Account Opening Only] Residential Address Proof.
- Hong Kong Identity Card
- Provide your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN3) or equivalent. If a TIN is unavailable, an appropriate reason will have to be provided.
- Visit any Citibank branch to open an account in person.
The fund transfer services offered by Citibank are - Citibank Global Transfer, Telegraphic Transfer, Local Inter-bank Funds Transfer, Fund Transfer Services at Branch
An e-statement is a statement that helps clients manage their statements in an electronic format through Citibank online. These statements offer the same information as paper statements.
Citibank offers two types of bill payment services. They are as follows:
By AutoPay: Easily set up auto-pay instructions to pay your bills through Citibank online or the Citi Mobile App.
Citibank Online: You may also settle your bills for over 300 EPSCO merchants via Citibank® Online.
E-Cheque is a PDF document that shows information such as cheque date, payee’s name, and cheque amounts etc. It can be considered an electronic counterpart of the paper cheque. It is also an efficient alternative for receiving payments.
Without prejudice to any other provisions in these terms, if an account has no transaction record within a period of 12 months or more, the Bank will consider it a not active account and will make it dormant. If you would like to maintain your account’s active status, please process at least 1 transaction every 12 months. If your account is already in inactive/dormant status, you can re-activate your account via Citi Mobile® App.
To prevent your account being deemed dormant/ inactive, regularly review what bank accounts you own and only keep those that you need. Inform the Bank to close any account/s that you don’t need and remember to discontinue all standing instructions and direct debit authorizations before closing your account/s.
Remember to notify the Bank when there are any changes to your personal information. Always read the emails and letters sent by the Bank to avoid missing any important notifications.