Help save the environment by saving paper with Citibank's e-Advice Service. With access from anywhere in the world, it's convenient and conscience-friendly banking.
- E-advice is an electronic notification or confirmation receipt to record your instructions.
- Over 100 types of paper advice will have an e-Advice version
- For a full listing of paper advice with an e-Advice version, please click here.
- Easy access to e-Advice from anywhere with Internet access
- Customers can view, search, save and print any e-Advice
- Faster delivery than paper advice. Receive e-Advice days earlier than paper advice delivered by regular mail
- Access your past records by logging onto Citibank Online
- e-Advice - up to last 2 years (since July 2015)
- Download your e-Advice for longer offline storage
- e-Advice viewing access requires a secure Online Banking Log On with additional authentication process.
- Reduce the use of paper
Enroll via Citibank OnlineStep 1:Log on to Citibank Online and go to the "Quick Task" menu on the right. Click "Enroll e-Statement/ e-Advice"Step 2:You will receive an Online Authorization Code (OAC) via SMS. Please enter OAC and click "Continue"Step 3:Select "All e-advice", view and agree to the Terms and ConditionsStep 4:Check the details and click "Confirm" to complete the enrollment
Call our hotline
24-hour CitiPhone Banking Hotline (852) 2860 0333(852) 2860 0333.
Visit our branches
How to access your latest e-Advice
To enjoy the benefits of our e-Advice service, you must first have a valid email and valid mobile number registered with our Bank. When your e-Advice is ready, we will notify you by email. Simply logon to Citibank Online, select "View e-Advice" under "e-Statement and e-Advice" in "My Profile" , input the Online Authorization Code (OAC) delivered to your registered mobile by SMS and you will be able to view your latest e-Advice. Your latest e-Advice records are available for you to view and download.
How to update email address
How to update mobile phone number
Download Change of Contact Details form
- Visit our branches
Install Updated Adobe Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader with Asian font pack installed is required for viewing e-Statement, please download a free copy from http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Asian and Extended Language Font
Adobe Reader Asian and Extended Language Font Packs can be downloaded from www.adobe.com.
Add Citibank's email address to your contact list or address book
To ensure delivery of your e-Advice Service emails, please keep your registered email account valid and allow sufficient storage capacity at all times. We also recommend that you add eStatementhk@citi.com to your contact list to avoid potential spam filtering.
Note: This email address (eStatementhk@citi.com) is specifically for receiving e-Advice and will NOT be used to send out marketing materials.
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
e-Statement / e-Advice / Citi Alerts Services
- I may enroll for the service in which an electronic form of statement of accounts(s) and designated advice of account(s) will be made available by electronic means ("e-Statement Service" & “e-Advice Service” respectively), upon enrollment of which I will no longer receive my monthly Statements and designated advice in paper form (designated advice being the types of advice as listed on your website www.citibank.com.hk/e-advice from time to time). I may also enroll for the service in which you may send alerts via electronic means ("Citi Alerts Service"). I agree to abide by any and all laws, rules, regulations and official issuances applicable to the e-Statement Services, the e-Advice Service and / or the Citi Alerts Service (as the case may be), now existing or which may hereinafter be enacted, issued or enforced, as well as such other terms and conditions governing the use of other facilities, benefits or services you may from time to time make available to me in connection with e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service. I also agree to pay any fee associated with the use of e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service as you may prescribe from time to time.
- You have the discretion from time to time to modify, restrict, withdraw, cancel, suspend or discontinue the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service without giving any reason or prior notice.
- I understand that e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service are available to me provided that I have appropriate internet and telecommunication services and equipment. I shall keep such equipment used for e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service secure and shall prevent anyone else from accessing any confidential information.
- I agree that you shall use reasonable effort to ensure that the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service are secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, I acknowledge that you do not warrant the security, secrecy or confidentiality of any information transmitted through any applicable internet service provider, network system or such other equivalent system in any jurisdiction via e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service. I confirm that I understand and accept all possible risks involved in using the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service including, without limitation, e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service being accessed, intercepted, monitored, amended, tempered with or being sent or disclosed to other parties without my authorization.
- I agree that you shall not be liable for any loss, damages or expenses that I shall incur, including without limitation, any loss or damage caused to my data, software, computer, telecommunications equipment or other equipment in connection with my use of e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service unless they are caused solely and directly by your negligence or willful default.
- e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service use proprietary software of you, your affiliates and/or other software suppliers. I agree that you have granted to me a non-exclusive license to use this software in connection with the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service that allows me to use such software only for its intended purposes. I agree that I shall not disassemble, decompile, copy, modify or reverse engineer any such software or allow anyone else to do so.
- I agree that the successful delivery of emails (if applicable) in connection with the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service by you to my designated email address shall be deemed to be delivery of monthly Statements/designated advice/alerts to me. You may, at your sole discretion, send any Statement/advice/alerts to my last registered mailing address should you fail to send emails in connection with the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service at my registered email address or for any other reason.
- I undertake to provide to you my updated and correct email address in order to use e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service.
- Upon reasonable attempt,failing to send emails in connection with the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service to me,your enrollment for e-Statement Service and e-Advice Service will be automatically cancelled and you will resume sending Statements and advices in paper form to me.
- To cancel enrollment for e-Statement Service and e-Advice Service, I shall make such cancellation request through Citibank online banking or give prior notice at least 5 working days before the date of the next Statement/advice through 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at (852) 2860 0333 or your branches. Upon cancellation of enrollment of e-Statement Service and e-Advice Service, you will resume sending Statements and advices in paper form to me.
- I acknowledge that any information received by me via my telecommunications equipment pursuant to the Citi Alerts Services is for my (and not any other person's) reference only, and shall not be taken as conclusive evidence of the matters to which it relates.
- Neither you nor any of the telecommunications companies designated by you for the purposes of providing Citi Alerts Service will assume any liability or responsibility for any failure or delay in transmitting information to me or for any error or inaccuracy in such information unless it results from any negligence or wilful default on the part of you or of such telecommunications company. In particular, I understand that neither you nor any such telecommunications company shall assume any liability or responsibility for consequences arising from any cause beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, failure of my telecommunications equipment to receive information for whatever reason, any telecommunications breakdown, internet service provider failure, power failure, malfunction, breakdown, interruption or inadequacy of equipment or installation, act of God, government act, civil commotion, strike, war, fire, flood or explosion.