Help save the environment by reducing paper usage with e-Advice Service. With access from anywhere in the world, it's convenient and conscience-friendly banking.
- Every e-Advice counts towards reducing paper usage. Enroll in the service via Citibank Online now!
e-Advice is an electronic notification or confirmation receipt to record your instructions.
Over 100 types of paper advice will have an e-Advice version. Please click here for the full listing of the types.
The e-Advice service lets clients access and manage their advice through Citibank Online anytime, anywhere. Enjoy the convenience of e-banking while saving the environment. Here are some benefits of e-Advice:
Log on to Citibank Online and go to the "Quick Tasks" menu on the right. Click "Enroll e-Statement/ e-Advice"
You will receive a One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS. Please enter an OTP and click “Continue”
Select "All e-Advice", view and agree to the Terms and Conditions
Check the details and click “Confirm” to complete the enrollment
New to Citibank Online? It just takes a minute to create your User ID and password. Click here to view demo
If you have forgotten your User ID or Password for logging on to Citibank Online, please click here
When your e-Advice is ready, an email notification will be sent to your designated email address. Simply logon to Citibank Online and complete the following steps:
Log on to Citibank Online and click "My Profile"
Under "E-Statements and E-Advice", click "View e-Advice"
You will receive a One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS. Please enter an OTP and click "Continue"
Download or view a copy of advice
Click on to expand and on to minimize the details.
e-Advice is an electronic notification or confirmation receipt to record your instructions. When a new e-Advice is ready, you will receive an email notification at your registered email address. You can view and manage your advice by logging on to Citibank Online.
No, e-Advice is free of charge.
It is simple to enroll in the e-Advice service via Citibank Online. Click here to view instructions.
Your registration will be effective immediately. Thereafter, you will receive e-Advice reminder email when your new e-Advice is available.
You will receive a confirmation email at your registered email address upon successful enrollment.
No. If you are currently enrolled in the e-Advice service, the service will apply to all new accounts you open with us.
No. Once you enroll in e-Advice service for one account, this will apply to ALL the accounts you have. Please log on to Citibank Online to view any advice with e-Advice version.
You will receive e-Advice reminder email within 2 business days after the advice generation date. Customers should contact us if there is any delay or problem with receiving the e-Advice reminder email.
For designated types of advice (click here for details), we will stop mailing paper advice to your registered address upon successful enrollment in e-Advice services. You can log on to Citibank Online to print your past advice if necessary.
Note: Should we have amendments on the terms and conditions of our services and products, the related amendments will be sent to you through email accordingly.
Please ensure your registered email address has sufficient capacity at all times and add Citibank's email address (email@example.com) to your contact list to avoid potential spam filtering.
Yes. Please log on to Citibank Online to change your designated email address whenever it is changed.
Adobe Acrobat Reader with Asian font pack installed is required for viewing e-Advice, please download a free copy from http://get.adobe.com/reader/. Adobe Reader Asian and Extended Language Font Packs can be downloaded from www.adobe.com.
You can cancel the e-Advice service by logging on to Citibank Online. Please go to [My Profile], choose [E-Statement/E-Advice], and select [Enroll/Edit e-Statement/e-Advice].
Note: After e-Advice Service cancellation, your advice will be mailed to your registered correspondence address accordingly.
Terms & Conditions:Terms & Conditions:
e-Statement / e-Advice / Citi Alerts Services
- I may enroll for the service in which an electronic form of statement of accounts(s) and designated advice of account(s) will be made available by electronic means ("e-Statement Service" & “e-Advice Service” respectively), upon enrollment of which I will no longer receive my monthly Statements and designated advice in paper form (designated advice being the types of advice as listed on your website www.citibank.com.hk/e-advice from time to time). I may also enroll for the service in which you may send alerts via electronic means ("Citi Alerts Service"). I agree to abide by any and all laws, rules, regulations and official issuances applicable to the e-Statement Services, the e-Advice Service and / or the Citi Alerts Service (as the case may be), now existing or which may hereinafter be enacted, issued or enforced, as well as such other terms and conditions governing the use of other facilities, benefits or services you may from time to time make available to me in connection with e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service. I also agree to pay any fee associated with the use of e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service as you may prescribe from time to time.
- You have the discretion from time to time to modify, restrict, withdraw, cancel, suspend or discontinue the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service without giving any reason or prior notice.
- I understand that e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service are available to me provided that I have appropriate internet and telecommunication services and equipment. I shall keep such equipment used for e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service secure and shall prevent anyone else from accessing any confidential information.
- I agree that you shall use reasonable effort to ensure that the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service are secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, I acknowledge that you do not warrant the security, secrecy or confidentiality of any information transmitted through any applicable internet service provider, network system or such other equivalent system in any jurisdiction via e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service. I confirm that I understand and accept all possible risks involved in using the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service including, without limitation, e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service being accessed, intercepted, monitored, amended, tempered with or being sent or disclosed to other parties without my authorization.
- I agree that you shall not be liable for any loss, damages or expenses that I shall incur, including without limitation, any loss or damage caused to my data, software, computer, telecommunications equipment or other equipment in connection with my use of e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service unless they are caused solely and directly by your negligence or willful default.
- e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service use proprietary software of you, your affiliates and/or other software suppliers. I agree that you have granted to me a non-exclusive license to use this software in connection with the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service that allows me to use such software only for its intended purposes. I agree that I shall not disassemble, decompile, copy, modify or reverse engineer any such software or allow anyone else to do so.
- I agree that the successful delivery of emails (if applicable) in connection with the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service by you to my designated email address shall be deemed to be delivery of monthly Statements/designated advice/alerts to me. You may, at your sole discretion, send any Statement/advice/alerts to my last registered mailing address should you fail to send emails in connection with the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service at my registered email address or for any other reason.
- I undertake to provide to you my updated and correct email address in order to use e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service / Citi Alerts Service.
- Upon reasonable attempt,failing to send emails in connection with the e-Statement Service / e-Advice Service to me,your enrollment for e-Statement Service and e-Advice Service will be automatically cancelled and you will resume sending Statements and advices in paper form to me.
- To cancel enrollment for e-Statement Service and e-Advice Service, I shall make such cancellation request through Citibank online banking or give prior notice at least 5 working days before the date of the next Statement/advice through 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at (852) 2860 0333 or your branches. Upon cancellation of enrollment of e-Statement Service and e-Advice Service, you will resume sending Statements and advices in paper form to me.
- I acknowledge that any information received by me via my telecommunications equipment pursuant to the Citi Alerts Services is for my (and not any other person's) reference only, and shall not be taken as conclusive evidence of the matters to which it relates.
- Neither you nor any of the telecommunications companies designated by you for the purposes of providing Citi Alerts Service will assume any liability or responsibility for any failure or delay in transmitting information to me or for any error or inaccuracy in such information unless it results from any negligence or wilful default on the part of you or of such telecommunications company. In particular, I understand that neither you nor any such telecommunications company shall assume any liability or responsibility for consequences arising from any cause beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, failure of my telecommunications equipment to receive information for whatever reason, any telecommunications breakdown, internet service provider failure, power failure, malfunction, breakdown, interruption or inadequacy of equipment or installation, act of God, government act, civil commotion, strike, war, fire, flood or explosion.