Transferring money is easier than ever! With the new Citi® JETCO Pay P2P service, you can send or receive money with your Citi account using just a mobile phone number. It's a new and convenient experience to transfer cash to friends, loved ones or transfer payment to online shopping agents, anytime and anywhere.
From April 28 to July 15, 2017, enjoy up to HK$99 in cash rebate with your first successful transfer or collection transaction. If your transfer is made to another bank, the receiver will receive a complimentary coffee e-coupon!
Citi JETCO Pay brings you a new way to pay, simply by using your mobile number!
- Easy and convenient — no need for bank account numbers
- Extensive coverage — transfer to almost anyone with a local bank account
- Free to use — send or receive money without charge
From April 28 to July 15, 2017, enjoy a cash rebate with your first successful transfer or collection transaction. If your transfer is made to another bank, your receiver can download the JETCO Pay P2P Collect app to collect your payment, and receive a complimentary e-coffee voucher!
Citi JETCO Pay customer –
Enjoy a cash rebate for the first successful transaction
Enjoy a cash rebate for the first successful transaction of HK$100 or above (regardless whether it's a send or collect money transaction) via Citi JETCO Pay during the promotion period. The rebate amount will equivalent to the last two digits of the TranID (00-99). The TranID for sending or collecting money can be found in “Collect/ Transaction".
JETCO Pay P2P Collect app customer –
Enjoy an e-coffee voucher for the first transaction received from Citi JETCO Pay
Customers of other banks can download the JETCO Pay P2P Collect app provided by JETCO to collect the money sent from Citi JETCO Pay.
During the promotion period, customers who have newly registered with the JETCO Pay P2P Collect app can enjoy a HK$20 e-coffee voucher upon receiving the first payment of HK$100 or above from Citi JETCO Pay! Limited to the first 10,000 receivers, on a first come first served basis!
Register with Citi JETCO Pay in only a few steps!
Only applicable to HKD savings or checking accounts.
|2.||Your receiver will get a notification after you have sent the money. The nickname will be shown as the sender's name. Please set up a familiar nickname to your receiver.|
|3.||The Mobile PIN will be used as the Citi JETCO Pay logon and as verification for conducting transactions.|
Send money with Citi JETCO Pay is as easy as 1-2-3!
You will then receive the push notification. Money has been debited from your bank account. Your receiver will be notified via SMS/ push notification, he/she can collect the money from you by downloading either JETCO Pay apps or JETCO Pay P2P Collect app.
|*||To enhance security, you can opt to set a Sender Code for a particular transaction on the "Confirmation" screen. The receiver has to input the same code in order to collect the money. Find out more at the Frequently Asked Questions.|
Customers of majority of local banks can collect money via JETCO Pay app.
You will be notified via SMS/ push notification to collect the money. Money will be deposited in your bank account in real time after collection.
Please collect the money within 7 days, otherwise, the money will be returned to the sender.
If you have registered with the Citi JETCO Pay service at the time someone sends you money, you will receive a push notification. Please collect the money within 7 days, otherwise, the money will be returned to sender.
Customers of other banks
You can download the JETCO Pay P2P Collect app provided by JETCO to collect money. The money will be deposited into your account in 1-3 business days after collection. Learn more at JETCO Pay website
Some of the banks have their own JETCO Pay app, please download the respective JETCO Pay app to collect money. The money will be deposited into your account in real time after collection. View the bank list at JETCO Pay website
View all transactions under "Collect/ Transaction" at a glance!All the transactions sent to you for collection are shown under "Collect Money" tab
All the transactions you sent to others are shown under "Send Money" tab
Customer of other Banks
• A Citibank HKD savings or checking account
• An active ATM card
• A local mobile number registered in the bank's records.
Joint accounts and business accounts are not supported by Citi JETCO Pay.
Step 1: Tick the check box when sending money and set your Sender Code
Step 2: Tap "Send Sender Code" and you then notify the receiver via email, SMS or WhatsApp.
Collect Money" tab
• Ready for Collection: There is money pending for you to collect
• Deposited in Account : Money is deposited in your bank account in real time
• Cancelled : The sender has cancelled the transaction
• Rejected : You have rejected collecting the money or you have input the wrong Sender Code or the system/ bank has rejected the transaction
• Expired : You have not provided the "Reject" or "Collect" instruction within 7 calendar days, and the mone
Collect Money" tab
• Ready for Collection : You have successfully submitted the money transfer instruction to your receiver who has not yet collected the money
• Deposited in Account : The money is deposited in your receiver's bank account in real time
• Check account after [date] : It takes a few days for the money to be deposited in your receiver’s bank account. (Your receiver's linked bank account is not at Citibank or a JETCO Pay participating bank)
• Cancelled : You have cancelled the transaction and the money has been returned to your account in real time
• Rejected : Your receiver rejected collecting the money or input the wrong Sender Code or the system/ bank rejects this transaction. The money has been returned to your account in real time
• Expired : Your receiver has not provided the "Reject" or "Collect" instruction within 7 calendar days and the money has been returned to your bank account
Promotional Terms and Conditions:Promotional Terms and Conditions:
General Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period of the program (the “Program”) is from April 28, 2017 to July 15, 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- If Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) reasonably believes that any customer has been using or abetting others to use an inappropriate method or committing fraud to interrupt or interfere with any part of the Citibank operation, causing technical problems, disorders, jeopardizing, damaging or affecting the running of the Program, its accuracy, fairness or smooth operation or Citibank detects any invalid or incomplete data entry at the back-end or front-end, Citibank reserves the right to disqualify the Customer from participating in the Program and claim for any damage and loss arising from or in connection with any of the above suffered by Citibank from such Customer.
- Citibank and Joint Electronic Teller Service Ltd (“JETCO”) reserves the right to terminate this Program or amend its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, Citibank’s or JETCO’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
“Up to HK$99 Cash Rebate on Citi JETCO Pay” Terms and Conditions
- “Up to HK$99 Cash Rebate on Citi JETCO Pay” (the “Rebate Offer”) is only applicable to customers who are the sole or primary account holders of any Citibank savings account or checking account and fulfill the following requirements during the entire Promotion Period (the "Eligible Customers"):
- Newly register with the Citi JETCO Pay service; and successfully complete the first transaction of sending HK$100 or above via the Citi JETCO Pay app, with it having been received by the Receiver. The Receiver’s mobile phone number must be different from the Sender’s mobile phone number registered with Citi JETCO Pay (the “Eligible Transfer Transaction”); OR
- Newly register with the Citi JETCO Pay service and successfully receive the first transaction of HK$100 or above via Citi JETCO Pay app, with it having been deposited in the registered Citibank account (the “Eligible Deposit Transaction”).
- The Rebate Offer only applies to the first 10,000 Eligible Customers.
- Transactions completed via the Citi JETCO Pay app will be assigned with a transaction ID (the “TranID”). The amount of cash rebate entitled will be based on the last two digits of the TranID with the minimum cash rebate being HK$0, and maximum being HK$99. If the last two digits of the TranID are 00, no cash rebate will be entitled; if the last two digits of the TranID are 01, a cash rebate of HK$1 will be entitled; if the last two digits of the TranID are 02, a cash rebate of HK$2 will be entitled, and so on. If the Customer has both an Eligible Transfer Transaction and an Eligible Deposit Transaction, the amount of the rebate will be determined by whichever transaction was earliest.
- During the entire Promotion Period, each Eligible Customer can enjoy the Rebate Offer only once and cannot participate in the HK$20 e-Coffee Voucher Offer as stipulated below.
- All the transactions must be completed within the Promotion Period. All transactions with transaction status “Ready for Collection”, “Cancelled”, “Rejected” or “Expired” will not be entitled to any cash rebate. Citibank will determine the eligibility of Customers to participate in this promotion as well as the transactions based on Citibank’s records.
- If transactions are confirmed to be qualified for the cash rebate after verification by Citibank at its sole and absolute discretion, the corresponding rebate will be automatically credited to the Eligible Customer’s account registered with Citi JETCO Pay on or before September 30, 2017.
- Eligible Customer’s accounts must be valid during the Promotion Period and the fulfillment period in order to be eligible to receive the cash rebate otherwise Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the cash rebate without prior notice.
- In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of transactions in respect of which the cash rebate was awarded, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Customer account the cash rebate without prior notice.
“JETCO Pay P2P Collect app – HK$20 e-Coffee Voucher Offer” Terms and Conditions
- The “JETCO Pay P2P Collect app – HK$20 e-Coffee Voucher Offer” (the “e-Coffee Voucher Offer”) is only applicable to non-Citibank customers who have not applied for JETCO Pay P2P Collect app before April 28, 2017 and newly registered with the JETCO Pay P2P Collect app during the entire Promotion Period (the “Eligible JETCO Pay Customer”).
- The e-Coffee Voucher Offer only applies to the first 10,000 Eligible JETCO Pay Customers.
- Eligible JETCO Pay customers who successfully register JETCO Pay P2P Collect app, with the first payment received from any Citi JETCO Pay customer and valued HK$100 or above will be entitled to a HK$20 e-Coffee Voucher (the “e-Coffee Voucher”). The Sender’s mobile phone number must be different from the Receiver’s mobile phone number registered with JETCO Pay P2P Collect app.
- During the entire Promotion Period, each Eligible JETCO Customer can enjoy the e-Coffee Voucher Offer only once and cannot participate in the Rebate Offer as stipulated above.
- JETCO will determine the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion as well as the transactions based on JETCO’s records.
- If transactions are confirmed to be qualified for the cash rebate after verification by JETCO at its sole and absolute discretion, the e-Coffee Voucher will be sent to the Eligible JETCO Pay Customer via the email address registered with JETCO on or before September 30, 2017 by JETCO Pay. In any circumstances, JETCO shall not be liable for any failure or delivery of the e-Coffee Voucher (including, but not limited to, invalid of inaccurate registered email address) and will not re-issue the e-Coffee Voucher or provide any compensation.
- JETCO Pay P2P Collect app account of the Eligible JETCO Pay Customer must be valid during the Promotion Period and the fulfillment period in order to be eligible to receive the e-Coffee Voucher. If the account has been suspended or cancelled or is no longer valid for whatever reason(s), JETCO reserves the right to forfeit the e-Coffee Voucher without prior notice.
- The e-Coffee Voucher can only be used at designated merchants and presentation of the e-Coffee Voucher is required to enjoy the offer. Other terms and conditions of the e-Coffee Voucher apply; please refer to the e-Coffee Voucher for details.
- Use of the e-Coffee Voucher may be subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions applicable thereto. Citibank and JETCO are not responsible for and shall have no liability in respect of the quality of goods and services provided by the suppliers of the e-Coffee Voucher in this program.
- Any enquiries from JETCO Pay P2P Collect app customers concerning this promotion should be made to JETCO Pay customer service hotline 2718 2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org from 9am to 6pm, Mondays to Sundays.