Transferring money is easier than ever! With the new Citi® JETCO Pay P2P service, you can send or receive money with your Citi account using just a mobile phone number. It's a new and convenient experience to transfer cash to friends, loved ones or transfer payment to online shopping agents, anytime and anywhere.
Citi JETCO Pay brings you a new way to pay, simply by using your mobile number!
- Easy and convenient — no need for bank account numbers
- Extensive coverage — transfer to almost anyone with a local bank account
- Free to use — send or receive money without charge
Register with Citi JETCO Pay in only a few steps!
Only applicable to HKD savings or checking accounts.
|2.||Your receiver will get a notification after you have sent the money. The nickname will be shown as the sender's name. Please set up a familiar nickname to your receiver.|
|3.||The Mobile PIN will be used as the Citi JETCO Pay logon and as verification for conducting transactions.|
Send money with Citi JETCO Pay is as easy as 1-2-3!
You will then receive the push notification. Money has been debited from your bank account. Your receiver will be notified via SMS/ push notification, he/she can collect the money from you by downloading either JETCO Pay apps or JETCO Pay P2P Collect app.
|*||To enhance security, you can opt to set a Sender Code for a particular transaction on the "Confirmation" screen. The receiver has to input the same code in order to collect the money. Find out more at the Frequently Asked Questions.|
Customers of majority of local banks can collect money via JETCO Pay app.
You will be notified via SMS/ push notification to collect the money. Money will be deposited in your bank account in real time after collection.
Please collect the money within 7 days, otherwise, the money will be returned to the sender.
If you have registered with the Citi JETCO Pay service at the time someone sends you money, you will receive a push notification. Please collect the money within 7 days, otherwise, the money will be returned to sender.
Customers of other banks
You can download the JETCO Pay P2P Collect app provided by JETCO to collect money. The money will be deposited into your account in 1-3 business days after collection. Learn more at JETCO Pay website
Some of the banks have their own JETCO Pay app, please download the respective JETCO Pay app to collect money. The money will be deposited into your account in real time after collection. View the bank list at JETCO Pay website
View all transactions under "Collect/ Transaction" at a glance!All the transactions sent to you for collection are shown under "Collect Money" tab
All the transactions you sent to others are shown under "Send Money" tab
• A Citibank HKD savings or checking account
• An active ATM card
• A local mobile number registered in the bank's records.
Joint accounts and business accounts are not supported by Citi JETCO Pay.
- iPhone: 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- Samsung: Galaxy S3 3G, S4 LTE, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, J7, Note 2 3G, Note 2 LTE, Note 3 LTE, Note 4, Note 5
- HTC: One, One M7, One Max, HTC Desire 820 Dual SIM
- LG: Optimus G Pro, G3, G4, G5, Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, V10
- Sony: Xperia ZR, Z1 Compact, Z5, Z5 Premium Dual, Z5 Compact LTE
- Xiaomi: Redmi Note 3
Step 1: Tick the check box when sending money and set your Sender Code
Step 2: Tap "Send Sender Code" and you then notify the receiver via email, SMS or WhatsApp.
Collect Money" tab
• Ready for Collection: There is money pending for you to collect
• Deposited in Account : Money is deposited in your bank account in real time
• Cancelled : The sender has cancelled the transaction
• Rejected : You have rejected collecting the money or you have input the wrong Sender Code or the system/ bank has rejected the transaction
• Expired : You have not provided the "Reject" or "Collect" instruction within 7 calendar days, and the mone
Collect Money" tab
• Ready for Collection : You have successfully submitted the money transfer instruction to your receiver who has not yet collected the money
• Deposited in Account : The money is deposited in your receiver's bank account in real time
• Check account after [date] : It takes a few days for the money to be deposited in your receiver’s bank account. (Your receiver's linked bank account is not at Citibank or a JETCO Pay participating bank)
• Cancelled : You have cancelled the transaction and the money has been returned to your account in real time
• Rejected : Your receiver rejected collecting the money or input the wrong Sender Code or the system/ bank rejects this transaction. The money has been returned to your account in real time
• Expired : Your receiver has not provided the "Reject" or "Collect" instruction within 7 calendar days and the money has been returned to your bank account