As a valued client of Citigold Private Client and Citigold, you can now enjoy Buy-2-Get-2-Free buffet offer in The Hong Kong Jockey Club Citi VIP Box from September 11, 2022 to July 16, 2023. Get ready for the thrill and glory of the races.
|Special Offer||Offer Includes|
|HK$1,010 per person
(Enjoy Buy-2-Get-2-Free offer)
|Exquisite 3-hour lunch / dinner buffet
|Complimentary access to VIP Box to enjoy the races with an unparalleled view|
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Citi VIP Boxes are located at:
Happy Valley Racecourse - Box C602, 6/F Pavilion Stand
Sha Tin Racecourse - Box E629C-D, 6/F Grandstand II
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club (the “Club”) Citi VIP Box service ("Offer") is valid on designated race days from September 11, 2022 to July, 16, 2023 ("Promotion Period").
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer applies to the Citigold Private Client / Citigold clients of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank") only ("Clients").
- For joint accounts, only the Primary Account Holder can enjoy this offer.
- Clients are required to make reservations between 11 to 17 days prior to the race day and settle the payment by Citigold Private Client / Citigold banking account in order to enjoy the Offer.
- A maximum of 8 admissions with 2 free admissions can be reserved on each race day. Admissions are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability of Citi VIP Boxes during the Promotion Period, account status checking and final acceptance by the Bank and The Hong Kong Jockey Club at their absolute discretion. The free and paid admissions must be used together on the same race day.
No. of admissions reserved No. of admissions paid by Client No. of free admissions received 1 1 0 2 2 0 3 2 1 4 2 2 5 3 2 6 4 2 7 5 2 8 6 2
- Upon successful reservation, a confirmation letter and admission badges will be dispatched by courier to the Client's specified mailing address within 3 days prior to the race day. Courier services are not applicable to addresses in the Outlying Islands. Admission badges cannot be transferred or re-issued.
- Clients cannot relocate the assigned tables, change the table numbers, or combine tables without prior consent.
- The dress requirement for Citi VIP Box is casual. Singlets, shorts and flip-flops are not acceptable.
- If Clients cancel their reservations or fail to show up, the payment will not be refunded. No compensation will be made if the paid and free admissions are not used.
- Admission to The Hong Kong Jockey Club Citi VIP Box is restricted to persons aged 18 or above on all race days.
- Clients using the Citi VIP Boxes are required to comply with all the rules and regulations of The Hong Kong Jockey Club, in particular, the General Bye-laws, Members’ Facilities Bye-laws, Race Day Bye-laws and Badge Bye-laws, as well as any instructions of the Club’s staff. . The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to or evict any person who fails to comply with the Club’s rules and/or regulations. The Bank shall not be responsible for any such refusal or eviction.
- The Club may cancel or abort any race meeting on the occurrence of any event beyond the control of the Club or in respect of which the Club considers it unsafe or unsuitable for the races to be conducted or continued, which includes but not limited to act of God (including typhoon, heavy rain and other extreme weather conditions etc.), fire, war (declared or undeclared), acts of terrorism, riot, civil commotion or disorder, unlawful actions of third parties, industrial disputes including strikes, lockouts or other labour disturbances, closure or blockage of roads, suspension of or major disruption to public transport, act of government including imposition of any law or regulation, curfew or declaration of state of emergency. The Bank shall not be responsible for any such cancellation or abortion.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- In case of any fraud/ abuse, the Bank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the Offer awarded under this promotion directly from the Client's banking / credit card account and/or forfeit the Client's eligibility to be entitled to the Offer without prior notice.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the quality of the products or services offered. The Hong Kong Jockey Club is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or service and all auxiliary services. Neither the Bank nor the Club accepts any liability for any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from or relating to the use of the Citi VIP Box or any Club premises.
- The Bank and The Hong Kong Jockey Club reserve the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the Bank and The Hong Kong Jockey Club.
- In the event of discrepancy between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.