- I understand that the foreign banknotes ordering service does not guarantee the withdrawal on the selected date, which is subject to the banknote availability of the designated branch and/or the sole and final decision of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”).
- I agree that I can only submit one order per day, and only the last order submitted will be taken should multiple orders be placed on the same day.
- I understand that I have to present the acknowledgement email of this order, together with my personal identification document(s), upon foreign banknote withdrawal. Otherwise, the Bank reserves the rights to reject my withdrawal request.
- I agree that for orders exceeding a certain amount (as annotated after the input of amount of respective currency field), banknotes will only be available for collection after 3 business days (excluding Saturdays), counting from the form submission date.
- I understand that the cut off time of each day’s order submission would be at midnight 12:00am. Submission made after midnight 12:00 a.m. will be treated as the submission of that day.
- I understand that, on a US holiday, foreign exchange cannot be conducted with HKD/CNY/USD Statement Savings/Checking/Payroll accounts, while foreign currency conversion among the sub-accounts of the “Currency Manager” will be available.
- I understand that the ordered funds have to be collected through a teller counter, and that the queuing time will vary depending on the branch traffic.
- I understand that, unless otherwise noticed, the service hour of the teller counters begins from 9:30am to 5:00pm on Mondays to Fridays, and from 9:30am to 12:30pm on Saturdays.
- I understand that, in the event of a typhoon, rainstorms or other unanticipated incidents that result in the closure of the Bank, ordered banknotes will be available on the next business day.
- I understand that I have no choice on the denomination of foreign banknotes ordered via this online reservation form.
- I understand that I will be charged a service fee for withdrawing an amount exceeding the threshold listed below or as stipulated in Citibank’s Service Fee Booklet.
Citigold Private Client® & Citigold®:
0.25% of total foreign currency withdrawal amount (Min. HK$50) reaching US$10,000 or above (or equivalent) per day.
0.25% of total foreign currency withdrawal amount (Min. HK$50) reaching US$5,000 or above (or equivalent) per day; and HK$200 for bulk foreign currency cash withdrawal (per client per day) reaching US$30,000 (or equivalent) or above
HK$20 for withdrawal of any amount of foreign currency per day; and HK$200 for bulk foreign currency cash withdrawals (per client per day) reaching US$30,000 (or equivalent) or above
Exemptions for the HK$20 charges for Citibanking apply to (i) senior citizens aged 65 or above; (ii) clients aged below 18; (iii) clients with disabilities; (iv) clients with low income (individual monthly income below HK$7,900 or household monthly income below HK$11,500 for clients who are not working), or those receiving social welfare benefits/government subsidies such as the Comprehensive Social Security Allowance. In each case, self-declaration or supporting documents are required; or (v) non-profit making organization
In the event of any discrepancy between the above charges and “Citibank’s Service Fee Booklet”, the latter shall prevail.
- I understand that the above order can be rejected should the information provided above differ from any of my personal identification documents.
- I understand that the above information provided is solely recorded for the use of foreign banknote ordering. No alteration or updates will be made on my customer profile should the information provided above deviate from the Bank’s existing record.
- I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agreed with the Policy Statement relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- I understand and agree that Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the rights of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
With respect to this form and any other relevant documents, in case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.