With your Citi bank accounts or Citi Credit Cards, you can:
- Settle your bills with a wide range of merchants, including utilities, tax payments, telecommunications, government and charities. Visit Citibank.hk/billmerchants to view the merchant list.
- Set up instructions for regular recurring payments to avoid being overdue.
- See how to pay tax easily here.
- You can pay a range of designated merchants with your Citi Credit Cards directly via Citi Mobile® App without even registering them as payees. Designated merchant categories include Government or Statutory Organization, Tax, Business Registration or Stamp Duty, Public Utility, Kindergarten, Primary or Secondary Education and Post-secondary or Specialized Education.
- If you want to pay other merchants or pay via Citibank Online, simply register the merchants as new payees.
- To pay merchants with your Citi bank accounts, remember to register the merchants as your payees first. Then, you can pay up to HK$ 1,000,000 per day (or any limits you previously set).
- Disclaimer: Please note the cut-off time for same day processing is 4:30 pm on Monday to Friday. Transaction made after the above stated cut-off time, or on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday will be handled on next business day.