With a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan, you can consolidate your debts into a lower interest loan making repayment easier. (Click HERE for Personal Loan Key Fact Statement)
up to 72 monthsa
|Loan amount up to
21X Monthly Salary or
To apply for a Card Debt Consolidation Loan, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hong Kong permanent resident aged 18 or above
- In full-time employment with present employer for at least 3 months
- Monthly salary of HK$6,000 or above
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) of Interest Discount Promotion is from April 1, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019, both dates inclusive.
- The 30% Interest Discount (“Interest Discount”) is applicable to customers (“Eligible Customers”) who apply during Promotion Period and successfully drawdown a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan on or before January 10, 2020.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of The Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) ranges from 2.01% to 44.72%, with repayment period of 6 to 72 months. The loan application is subject to the Bank’s approval. For a loan amount of HKD200,000 with 12 months repayment period, the monthly flat rate is 0.25% (APR 5.64%), and the total loan repayment amount is HKD206,004 (including full handling fee waiver). The above example is for reference only.