With a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan, you can consolidate your debts into a lower interest loan making repayment easier.
To apply for a Card Debt Consolidation Loan, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hong Kong permanent resident aged 18 or above
- In full-time employment with present employer for at least 3 months
- Monthly salary of HK$6,000 or above
Terms and Conditions:Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions of Top up Offer ("Top up Offer")
- The promotion period ("Promotion Period") of the Top up Offer is from January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2018, both dates inclusive.
- The HK$500 Supermarket Cash Coupon ("Cash Coupon") is only applicable to customers ("Eligible Customers") who fulfill all of the following conditions:
- who hold a valid personal loan account with Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Citibank”) at the time of application
- successfully apply within Promotion Period and
- redraw a Citibank Personal Loan with an amount greater or equal to HK$250,000 and repayment term 12 months or above by April 8, 2018.
- A Cash Coupon redemption letter will be mailed to the Eligible Customer's correspondence address on or before May 31, 2018.
- The cash coupons are available while stock lasts. Citibank reserves the right to replace the cash coupons with an alternative gift without prior notice. The cash coupons offered cannot be converted to cash and are not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage. Citibank accepts no liability in respect of the quality of the products or services provided by the cash coupons supplier involved in this promotion. Cash coupons are subject to relevant terms and conditions printed therein. The respective cash coupons suppliers are responsible for all obligations and liabilities in relation to such products or services.
- Eligible Customers' Citibank Personal Loan accounts must be valid and in good condition without late payment or early payment, otherwise Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the eligibility of an Eligible Customer to participate in this promotion and the Eligible Customer shall immediately repay to Citibank the full amount of reward under this promotion.
- If the Eligible Customer is found to have made of early settlement of/ canceled the Citibank Personal Loan, Citibank reserves the right to debit:
- the full amount of the Cash Coupon; AND
- an early repayment fee for his/ her Personal Loan (which is based on a rate on the entire principal amount of the Personal Loan as set out in the drawdown letter)
- All Citibank staff are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Citibank reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Citibank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail
Terms and Conditions of Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans 28% Interest Discount Promotion (“Interest Discount Promotion”)
- The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) of Interest Discount Promotion is from March 2 to March 31, 2018, both dates inclusive.
- The 28% Interest Discount (“Interest Discount”) is applicable to customers (“Eligible Customers”) who apply during Promotion Period and successfully drawdown a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan on or before April 7, 2018 with balance transfer amount greater than or equal to HK$300,000 and a repayment term of 72 months.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of The Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) ranges from 0.99% to 44.72%, with repayment period of 6 to 72 months. The loan application is subject to the Bank’s approval. For a loan amount of HKD200,000 with 12 months repayment period, the monthly flat rate is 0.6% (APR 13.85%), and the total loan repayment amount is HKD214,404 (including full handling fee waiver). The above example is for reference only.