Earn up to HK$4,000 cash coupon
Loan amount up to 21x monthly salarya
Repayment term up to 72 monthsb
No hidden terms and conditions
To apply for Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hong Kong permanent resident aged 18 or above
- In full-time employment with present employer for at least 3 months
- Monthly salary of HK$6,000 or above
How it works
Repayment example for HK$300,000c Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans
|Transfer to Citi Card
Debt Consolidation Loan
Total Interest Expense
a personalized loan plan
|• HK$79,944 (85%)
• 72months (229months)
|Total Interest Expense 85%|
To borrow or not to borrow?
Borrow only if you can repay
Borrow only if you can repay
- The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) ranges from 2.91% to 44.72%, with repayment period of 6 to 72 months.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 2.91% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 0.13% with loan amount of HK$1,200,000 and repayment tenor of 12 months.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 44.72% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 1.79% with loan amount of HK$90,000 and repayment tenor of 12 months.
- APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up to the nearest two decimal places. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ, which is to be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with customer’s profile. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. The maximum APR will change and subject to monthly flat rate amendment. The Bank reserve the right to amend the monthly flat rate and APR. The loan application is subject to the Bank’s approval. For a loan amount of HKD200,000 with 12 months repayment period, the monthly flat rate is 0.37% (APR 8.41%), and the total loan repayment amount is HKD208,884 (including full handling fee waiver). The above example is for reference only.
- Loan amount of Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans is up to 21 times of your monthly salary or HK$1,200,000, whichever is lower.
- Repayment period of Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans is of 6 to 72 months.
- The Card Debts example shown assumes that a minimum payment is made on a monthly basis (minimum payment being defined as [(Statement Balance – Finance Charge and Other Fees & Charges)x 1.5% + Finance Charge and Other Fees & Charges], subject to a minimum of HK$250, the monthly interest rate is 2.67%, the Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") is 35.52% and the monthly repayment is the average of the first 6 month minimum payment rounded up to nearest dollar . An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. It also assumes that the monthly flat rate for a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan is 0.42% and the APR is 9.52%, based on a 72 month repayment term. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The above example is an illustration and for reference only. The actual reduction of monthly repayment and total interest is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the customer's current credit card and/or personal loan and final approval of the loan amount and interest rate.
- Application hotline service hours: Monday to Sunday 9:30am – 6:30pm (not applicable to Hong Kong public holiday)
Terms and Conditions of Welcome Offer (“Welcome Offer”)
- The Welcome Offer promotion period is from July 1, 2021 to October 5, 2021, both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period").
- Customers who successfully apply for Citi Speedy Cash or Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan within the Promotion Period and drawn down on or before October 15, 2021 with a specific loan amount and repayment term 12 months or above (“Eligible customers”) will be eligible for the Welcome Offer. Only applicable to customers who do not hold any Personal Loan account offered by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“The Bank”) at the time of application.
Welcome offer Loan Amount (HK$) Repayment period 36 months above Repayment period 36 months or below HK$800,000 or above HK$4,000 cash coupons HK$1,500 cash coupons HK$200,000 to HK$799,999 HK$2,000 cash coupons HK$1,000 cash coupons HK$100,000 to HK$199,999 HK$1,000 cash coupons HK$500 cash coupons
- A cash coupon redemption letter (if applicable) will be mailed to the Eligible Customers’ Hong Kong correspondence address according to The Bank’s record on or before December 31, 2021.
- Cash coupon reward is subject to availability. The Bank reserves the right to offer an alternative gift or benefit in substitution of the cash coupon reward without prior notice. Cash coupon reward cannot be converted to cash and are not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage. The use of the cash coupon reward is bounded by the relevant terms and conditions printed therein and The Bank accepts no liability in respect of the quality of the products and services provided by the supplier involved in this promotion. The respective suppliers are responsible for all obligations and liabilities in relation to such products or services.
- Each Eligible Customer can enjoy the Welcome Offer once during the Promotion Period.
- Eligible Customers’ Citi Personal Loan account must be valid and in good condition without any late payment or early repayment, otherwise The Bank reserves the right to forfeit the eligibility of an Eligible Customer to participate in this promotion and the Eligible Customer shall immediately repay to The Bank full amount of the reward under this promotion.
- If Eligible Customer are found to have made early settlement of/ cancel Citi Personal Loan, the Bank reserves the right to debit:
- the full amount of the cash coupons reward (if applicable); AND
- the early repayment fee for his/ her Citi Personal Loan (which is based on a rate on the entire principal amount of the Personal Loan as set out in the drawdown letter).
- The Welcome Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Welcome offer is not applicable for staff who employed under Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (CHKL) and Citigroup.
- Citi Speedy Cash and Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan is the product of Citi Personal Loan and is subject to the "Terms and Conditions for Citibank Personal Loan".
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of The Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.