Loan amount up to 21x monthly salarya
Repayment term up to 72 monthsb
No hidden terms and conditions
To apply for Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hong Kong permanent resident aged 18 or above
- In full-time employment with present employer for at least 3 months
- Monthly salary of HK$6,000 or above
How it works
Repayment example for HK$300,000 Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loansc
|Transfer to Citi Card
Debt Consolidation Loan
Total Interest Expense
a personalized loan plan
• 72months (229months)
|Total Interest Expense 80%|
To apply for a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan, follow the steps below:
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
|On the Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan page, click on Apply Now.||Fill in your basic information, personal details, and employment details.||Upon fulfilling the required criteria, you will receive the approval result|
|Step 4||Step 5|
|Once you have the approval results, you can upload the required documents||Your loan application process will be complete upon the final submission of all the details and documents.|
To borrow or not to borrow?
Borrow only if you can repay!
Borrow only if you can repay!
- The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) ranges from 4.26% to 35.78%, with repayment period of 6 to 60 months.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 4.26% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 0.19% with loan amount of HK$1,200,000 and repayment tenor of 12 months.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 35.78% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 1.46% with loan amount of HK$100,000 and repayment tenor of 18 months.
- APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up to the nearest two decimal places. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ, which is to be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with customer’s profile. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. The maximum APR will change and subject to monthly flat rate amendment. The Bank reserve the right to amend the monthly flat rate and APR. The loan application is subject to the Bank’s approval. For a loan amount of HKD200,000 with 12 months repayment period, the monthly flat rate is 0.5% (APR 11.46%), and the total loan repayment amount is HKD212,004 (including full handling fee waiver). The above example is for reference only to illustrate APR and is not related to any Citi offers.
- Loan amount of Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans is up to 21 times of your monthly salary or HK$1,200,000, whichever is lower.
- Repayment period of Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans is of 6 to 72 months.
- The Card Debts example shown assumes that a minimum payment is made on a monthly basis (minimum payment being defined as [(Statement Balance – Finance Charge and Other Fees & Charges)x 1.5% + Finance Charge and Other Fees & Charges], subject to a minimum of HK$250, the monthly interest rate is 2.67%, the Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") is 35.52% and the monthly repayment is the average of the first 6 month minimum payment rounded up to nearest dollar . An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. It also assumes that the monthly flat rate for a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan is 0.5% and the APR is 11.26% based on a 72 month repayment term. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The above example is an illustration and for reference only. The actual reduction of monthly repayment and total interest is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the customer's current credit card and/or personal loan and final approval of the loan amount and interest rate.
- Application hotline service hours: Monday to Sunday 9:30am – 6:30pm (not applicable to Hong Kong public holiday)