Loan amount up to 21x monthly salarya
Repayment term up to 72 monthsb
No hidden terms and conditions
To apply for Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hong Kong permanent resident aged 18 or above
- In full-time employment with present employer for at least 3 months
- Monthly salary of HK$6,000 or above
Debt Consolidation Interest Savings Table
Repayment example for HK$300,000 Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loansc
|Current credit card debts||Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan|
|Total Interest Expense||HK$541,683||HK$108,024 ( 80%)|
|Repayment Term||301 Months||72 Months( 229 Months)|
Total Interest Expense 80%
To apply for a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan, follow the steps below:
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
|On the Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan page, click on Apply Now.||Fill in your basic information, personal details, and employment details.||Upon fulfilling the required criteria, you will receive the approval result|
|Step 4||Step 5|
|Once you have the approval results, you can upload the required documents||Your loan application process will be complete upon the final submission of all the details and documents.|
To borrow or not to borrow?
Borrow only if you can repay!
Borrow only if you can repay!
- The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) ranges from 6.78% to 35.78%, with repayment period of 6 to 72 months.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 6.78% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 0.30% with loan amount of HK$1,200,000 and repayment tenor of 12 months.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 35.78% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 1.46% with loan amount of HK$100,000 and repayment tenor of 18 months.
- APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up to the nearest two decimal places. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ, which is to be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with customer's profile. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. The maximum APR will change and subject to monthly flat rate amendment. The Bank reserve the right to amend the monthly flat rate and APR. The loan application is subject to the Bank's approval. For a loan amount of HKD1,200,000 with 12 months repayment period, the monthly flat rate is 0.30% (APR 6.78%), and the total loan repayment amount is HK$1,243,200 (including full handling fee waiver). The above example is for reference only.
- Loan amount of Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans is up to 21 times of your monthly salary or HK$1,200,000, whichever is lower.
- Repayment period of Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loans is of 6 to 72 months.
- The Card Debts example shown assumes that a minimum payment is made on a monthly basis (minimum payment being defined as [(Statement Balance – Finance Charge and Other Fees & Charges)x 1.5% + Finance Charge and Other Fees & Charges], subject to a minimum of HK$250, the monthly interest rate is 2.67%, the Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") is 35.52% and the monthly repayment is the average of the first 6 month minimum payment rounded up to nearest dollar . An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. It also assumes that the monthly flat rate for a Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan is 0.5% and the APR is 11.26% based on a 72 month repayment term. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The above example is an illustration and for reference only. The actual reduction of monthly repayment and total interest is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the customer's current credit card and/or personal loan and final approval of the loan amount and interest rate.
- Application hotline service hours: Monday to Sunday 9:30am – 6:30pm (not applicable to Hong Kong public holiday)
- The Offer promotion period is from July 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- Customers who successfully apply for Citi Speedy Cash Loan or Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan within the Promotion Period and drawn down on or
before November 14, 2023 with a specific loan amount and repayment term 12 months or above (“Eligible customers”) will be eligible for the Offer. Only
applicable to customers who do not hold any Personal Loan account offered by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) at the time of application.
Offer (Cash Coupons) Repayment period 24 months or below Repayment period 24 months above Loan Amount (HK$) Reward for Citigold Private Client(CPC) / Citigold / Citi ULTIMA cardholders Reward for other customers Reward for Citigold Private Client (CPC) / Citigold /Citi ULTIMA cardholders Reward for other customers HK$1,500,000 or above HK$4,000 HK$2,000 HK$8,000 HK$4,000 HK$800,000 to HK$1,499,999 HK$2,500 HK$1,500 HK$4,000 HK$2,500 HK$400,000 to HK$799,999 HK$1,500 HK$1,000 HK$2,000 HK$1,500 HK$100,000 to HK$399,999 HK$500 HK$400 HK$700 HK$600
- The Offer for Citigold Private Client/ Citigold Client or Citi ULTIMA cardholder is only applicable to the applicant who fulfill the following requirement
from the date of application to the issue date of redemption letter (both dates inclusive):
- - Citigold Private Client should maintain the account balance at HK$8,000,000 or above with the Bank, Citigold Client should maintain the account balance at HK$1,500,000 or above with the Bank and Citi ULTIMA cardholder needs to hold the Citi ULTIMA issued by the Bank.
- A cash coupon redemption letter (if applicable) will be mailed to the Eligible Customers’ Hong Kong correspondence address according to The Bank’s record on or before December 31, 2023.
- Cash coupon reward is subject to availability. The Bank reserves the right to offer an alternative gift or benefit in substitution of the cash coupon reward without prior notice. Cash coupon reward cannot be converted to cash and are not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage. The use of the cash coupon reward is bounded by the relevant terms and conditions printed therein and The Bank accepts no liability in respect of the quality of the products and services provided by the supplier involved in this promotion. The respective suppliers are responsible for all obligations and liabilities in relation to such products or services.
- Each Eligible Customer can enjoy the Offer once during the Promotion Period.
- Citibank Personal Loan account of Eligible Customers must be valid and in good condition without any late payment or early repayment, otherwise The Bank reserves the right to forfeit the eligibility of an Eligible Customer to participate in this promotion and the Eligible Customer shall immediately repay to The Bank full amount of Reward under this promotion.
- If Eligible Customers have made early settlement of /cancelled Citi Personal Loan accounts after the Rewards are awarded, The Bank reserves the right
- a) the full amount of the cash coupon reward (if applicable); AND
- b) the early repayment fee for the Citi Personal Loan (which is based on a rate on the entire principal amount as set out in the Drawdown Letter)
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Citi Speedy Cash and Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan are the products of Citibank Personal Loan and are subject to the “Terms and Conditions for Citibank Personal Loan”.
- The Offer is not applicable for staff who employed under Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (CHKL) and Citigroup.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of The Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions of Welcome Offer (“Offer”)
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!