When you carry the Citi Prestige Card, prepare yourself for some exclusive and unforgettable experiences, from complimentary access at airport lounges worldwide to 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge services, and from a Preferential Mileage Earn Rate to Annual Relationship Points that the longer you stay with Citibank, the more extra rewards you can earn.
Top reasons to get a Citi Prestige® Card
- Complimentary 4th night at any hotel
- Unlimited complimentary global airport lounge access via Priority Pass™
- Preferential Mileage Earn Rate
Local Spending : HK$6 = 1 Mile; Overseas Spending : HK$4 = 1 Mile
- Example of Interest Offer:
|1st Statement||2nd Statement||3rd Statement||4th Statement||5th Statement||6th Statement|
|Statement Revolving Balance*||$2,000||$5,000||$8,000||$10,000||$15,000||$25,000|
|Interest Offer (Finance Charge Rebate)^+||=$2,000 x2.6% x 50% = $26||=$5,000 x 2.6% x 50% = $65||=$8,000 x 2.6% x 50% = $104||=$10,000 x 2.6% x 50% = $130||=$15,000 x 2.6% x 50% = $195||=$25,000 x 2.6% x 50% = $325|
- *"Statement Revolving Balance" refers to the balance subject to finance charge.
- ^Assume the finance charge per month is 2.6%
- +Interest Offer is equivalent to 50% of the finance charge incurred in the Eligible Card accounts in the first 6 statement from the date of the card issuance (Finance Charge Rebate). Rebate will be rounded up to the nearest HK$1. Details please refer to terms and conditions. Finance charge rebate is only applicable to New Customers.
Complimentary 4th night at any hotel
Extend your trip with a complimentary 4th night at any hotel of your choice after a minimum 4-consecutive-night booking1. There's no limit to the number of times you can use this benefit. Reservations must be made through the Citi Prestige Concierge.
Unlimited complimentary global airport lounge access via Priority Pass™
Citi Prestige Card gives principal cardholders complimentary access to hundreds of airport lounges in cities around the world through Priority Pass™.
No membership fees, no lounge pass fees – just present your Priority Pass Card upon entering the lounge.
Please visit Citi Prestige® Card Benefit Terms and Conditions for details.
Earn 2 Points for every HK$1 you spend locally, and 3 Points for every HK$1 you spend overseas2. There's no limit to how many points you can accrue and they never expire, so you can save for a reward you really want.
Preferential Mileage Earn Rate
You can convert your Points to Miles with a preferential mileage earn rate. Every 12 Points can be converted to 1 Mile.
Points for Cash
Through the "Points for Cash" Reward Program, you can now redeem 250 Points for HK$1 cash rebate.
Up to extra 30% Annual Relationship Points
Earn Annual Relationship Points based on purchases every year. Your Annual Relationship Points are made up of a percentage of your yearly total eligible spending amount and the percentage rate increases based on the number of years you are with Citibank. For Citigold and Citigold Private Clients, the Annual Relationship Points earned are even more rewarding. The table below shows the breakdown among the various types of relationships.
|Length of Relationship
|Cardholder without Citigold Private Client/Citigold account||Cardholder with Citigold Private Client/Citigold account|
|2 to 5||7%||15%|
|6 to 9||10%||20%|
Example: Existing Citigold customer with 10-year relationship and holding Citi Prestige Card:
|Length of Relationship||10 years|
|Total eligible spending amount in one full year from the respective anniversary of the Citi Prestige Card account opened date||HK$200,000|
|Applicable percentage rate||30%|
|Annual Relationship Points earned||60,000 Points|
Citi Prestige Concierge
One call connects you to a team of in-country experts who are ready to assist you 24/7 in wealth of languages, from anywhere in the world.
Making dinner reservations at the world's finest restaurants, sourcing wonderful gifts, arranging spa treatments or leisure activities, as well as taking care of all your travel and entertainment requests, our representatives go above and beyond to help make your dreams a reality.
Please visit Citi Prestige® Card Benefit Terms and Conditions for details.
Citi Prestige Global Events
As a Citi Prestige cardholder, you'll have exclusive access to global events and offers. Each year, our Citi Prestige Concierge team scours the globe to identify the most coveted experiences and events4. From courtside seats at sporting tournaments to fashion shows or the opening night of a big Broadway show - you'll be able to purchase tickets and gain admission to many exclusive events.
You are invited to play on some of the finest golf courses. Principal cardholders can enjoy complimentary green fees at 2,400 golf courses all around the world5.
30,000 Miles Yearly Thank You Gift
A gift of 30,000 Asia Miles6 every year, enough for a round-trip flight to Japan7.
Year Round Dining and Shopping Offers
You can enjoy an array of dining and shopping privileges across the town.
Applying online for a Citi Prestige Card is easy. Simply select a submission method most convenient to you.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Annual income must be HK$600,000 or more
Please send copies of your supporting documents via one of the various channels
- Residential address
- Income and employment information.
If not a Permanent Hong Kong Resident, please also submit:
- Employment contract/employment letter showing employment period AND
- Copies of HKID and passport showing the name, passport number and nationality of the applicant.
Remarks, Terms and Conditions:Remarks, Terms and Conditions:
- You will enjoy a complimentary fourth night with no black-out dates, when you book four consecutive nights at any hotel booked by a personal travel advisor designated by MasterCard (the “designated travel advisor” is Carlson Wagonlit Travel). Bookings made through other methods such as, travel agents, websites or directly with a hotel will not qualify. To receive your complimentary night (via a statement credit) you must: 1) Make a reservation for a minimum, consecutive four-night stay by contacting the Citi Prestige Concierge, to book directly with a designated travel advisor, 2) Fully pay for your stay with a Citi Prestige Card. Receive one complimentary night (room rate for the fourth night and applicable taxes only) for any consecutive four-night hotel stay booked directly with a MasterCard designated travel advisor. Hotel imposed fees and incidental guest charges are the Cardmember’s responsibility. The value of the complimentary night will be the actual rate, as provided by the designated travel advisor, on that fourth night of the reservation, even if the rate is different from the rate on other nights. Cardmember will be charged the total cost of the stay at checkout and will receive a credit to the credit card statement for the cost of the fourth night (and the applicable taxes). If the cardmember books a special “pre-paid” rate this may require upfront payment in full, at time of booking. Payment in full is defined as pre-payment for the total of all four consecutive nights. Only one complimentary night is eligible per each stay. A stay is consecutive nights booked and stayed on one reservation and does not include back-to back stays. Rates provided will be equal to or lower than the lowest publicly-available fare at the hotel’s official website. The benefit can only be used for the primary account Cardholder. Please see International Complimentary Night Hotels and Resorts Program Terms and Conditions.
- Citibank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers.
- Cardholder can redeem 1 Asia Miles/ KrisFlyer/ British Airways Executive Club/ Enrich/ Etihad Guest/ Garuda Frequent Flyer mile (12 Points) for every HK$6 local spending/ HK$4 overseas spending, OR 1 Royal Orchid Plus/ Skymiles mile (13 Points) for every HK$6.5 local spending/ HK$4.4 overseas spending, OR 1 Infinity Mileagelands mile (18 Points) for every HK$9 local spending/ HK$6 overseas spending. Overseas spending is defined as transactions made outside of Hong Kong (excluding Mainland China and Macau) or internet transactions, in which the transaction is settled in foreign currency.
- Citi Prestige global offers and events are subject to availability. Some offers cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. All bookings must go through Citi Prestige Concierge.
- Golf Privilege is valid till December 31, 2016. All offers are subject to change and tee-time availability. Cardholders must book golf with their Citi Prestige Card. The principal cardholder will receive 3 complimentary rounds of golf (one round per player) through the Citi Prestige Golf Portal (Powered by GolfSwitch, Inc.) each calendar year, subject to the terms and conditions of the Program. The Citi Prestige Card must be used to reserve the rounds, and if the round is eligible for the complimentary offer, the Cardholder will not be billed. After the 3 free rounds of golf are used, the Cardholder will need to use their Citi Prestige card to book and pay for additional rounds.
- 30,000 Asia Miles will be credited to the Asia Miles account in our record within 4 months after the annual fee has been billed to your statement of account.
- Miles requirement quoted above is for reference only. Please refer to Asia Miles Rebate for actual redemption requirements.
Terms and Conditions for "Points for Cash" Reward Program
- The "Points for Cash" Reward Program ("Program") is valid from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015 ("Promotion Period").
- Unless otherwise specified, the Citibank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please visit https://www.citibank.com.hk/global_docs/rewards/eng/tnc.htm
- The Program is only applicable to principal cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citibank PremierMiles Card, Citi Prestige Card and Citibank Ultima Card ("Eligible Card") issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank").
- During the Promotion Period, Cardholders can redeem HK$1 cash rebate ("Rebate") with 250 Points. Once the request is accepted by Citibank, the equivalent Points will be deducted from the Eligible Card account. Rebate will be credited to the account in 7 calendar days and the request will be shown in the Cardholders' following statement of account. Rebate cannot offset Minimum Payment Due of each statement cycle.
- Each time a conversion is made, the total amount of Rebate to be converted must be in whole number and in the multiple of 250 Points.
- There is no limit on the number of rebate request each Cardholder can enjoy. Cardholders shall make sure they have sufficient Points in their Eligible Card account to settle their request. The request will be cancelled automatically in case of insufficient Points in account.
- After the request is accepted by Citibank, it cannot be amended, cancelled or revoked.
- In case of any fraud / abuse in respect of this Program, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Cardholders' eligibility to participate in this Program, suspend the Cardholders' credit card for investigation and debit the Cardholders' account with the equivalent amount of the Rebate redeemed under this Program without prior notice.
- To be eligible for this Program, Eligible Card account should be valid, in good standing and in compliance with the conditions that may be imposed by Citibank from time to time.
- Citibank reserves the right to terminate this Program or amend its Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Citibank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for Citi Prestige Card Annual Relationship Points Program (the "ARP Program"):
- A Cardholder's entitlement of Annual Relationship Points percentage rate ("Percentage Rate") depends on his/her length of relationship with Citibank ("Length of Relationship") and whether the Cardholder is holding a Citigold Private Client/Citigold account. Length of Relationship would be determined by the year of the earliest account opened date the Cardholder has an established relationship with Citibank either in credit card and/or banking accounts. All account(s) should still be valid and in good standing in order to be eligible for determining the length of relationship and the respective Percentage Rate. The Percentage Rate is determined on the respective anniversary of the principal Eligible Card opened date ("Anniversary Date").
- Points earned under the ARP Program are calculated on an annual basis by multiplying the Percentage Rate with the total eligible spending amount charged to the Eligible Card Account in one full year from the Anniversary Date. Eligible spending excludes invalid transactions defined in Clause 28 of the Citibank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
- Points earned under the ARP Program are credited to the Eligible Card Account within one month after the Anniversary Date.
General Terms and Conditions:
Unless otherwise specified, the offers apply to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank"). The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers. Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchants' absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.