When you carry the Citi Prestige Card, prepare yourself for some exclusive and unforgettable experiences, from complimentary access at airport lounges worldwide to 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge services, and from a Preferential Mileage Earn Rate to Annual Relationship Points that the longer you stay with Citibank, the more extra rewards you can earn.
Top reasons to get a Citi Prestige Card
- Complimentary 4th night at any hotel
- Unlimited complimentary global airport lounge access via Priority Pass™
- Preferential Mileage Earn Rate
Local Spending : HK$6 = 1 Mile; Overseas Spending : HK$4 = 1 Mile
US$100 Hotels.com Voucher
Complimentary 4th night at any hotel
Extend your trip with a complimentary 4th night at any hotel of your choice after a minimum 4-consecutive-night booking1. There's no limit to the number of times you can use this benefit. Reservations must be made through the Citi Prestige Concierge.
Unlimited complimentary global airport lounge access via Priority Pass™
Citi Prestige Card gives principal cardholders complimentary access to hundreds of airport lounges in cities around the world through Priority Pass™.
No membership fees, no lounge pass fees – just present your Priority Pass Card upon entering the lounge.
Please visit Citi Prestige Card Benefit Terms and Conditions for details.
Earn 2 Points for every HK$1 you spend locally, and 3 Points for every HK$1 you spend overseas2. There's no limit to how many points you can accrue and they never expire, so you can save for a reward you really want.
Preferential Mileage Earn Rate
You can convert your Points to Miles with a preferential mileage earn rate. Every 12 Points can be converted to 1 Mile.
Through the "Cash Rebate" at Citi ThankYouSM Rewards, you can now redeem 200 Points for HK$1 cash rebate.
Up to extra 30% Annual Relationship Points
Earn Annual Relationship Points based on purchases every year. Your Annual Relationship Points are made up of a percentage of your yearly total eligible spending amount and the percentage rate increases based on the number of years you are with Citibank. For Citigold® and Citigold® Private Clients, the Annual Relationship Points earned are even more rewarding. The table below shows the breakdown among the various types of relationships.
|Length of Relationship
|Cardholder without Citigold® Private Client/Citigold® account||Cardholder with Citigold® Private Client/Citigold® account|
|2 to 5||7%||15%|
|6 to 9||10%||20%|
Example: Existing Citigold® customer with 10-year relationship and holding Citi Prestige Card:
|Length of Relationship||10 years|
|Total eligible spending amount in one full year from the respective anniversary of the Citi Prestige Card account opened date||HK$200,000|
|Applicable percentage rate||30%|
|Annual Relationship Points earned||60,000 Points|
Citi Prestige Concierge
One call connects you to a team of in-country experts who are ready to assist you 24/7 in wealth of languages, from anywhere in the world.
Making dinner reservations at the world's finest restaurants, sourcing wonderful gifts, arranging spa treatments or leisure activities, as well as taking care of all your travel and entertainment requests, our representatives go above and beyond to help make your dreams a reality.
Please visit Citi Prestige Card Benefit Terms and Conditions for details.
Citi Prestige Global Events
As a Citi Prestige cardholder, you'll have exclusive access to global events and offers. Each year, our Citi Prestige Concierge team scours the globe to identify the most coveted experiences and events4. From courtside seats at sporting tournaments to fashion shows or the opening night of a big Broadway show - you'll be able to purchase tickets and gain admission to many exclusive events.
You are invited to play on some of the finest golf courses. Principal cardholders can enjoy complimentary green fees at 2,400 golf courses all around the world5.
20,000 Miles (240,000 Points) Yearly Thank You Gift
A gift of 240,000 Points6 every year from the second year onwards, equivalent to 20,000 Asia Miles and enough for a round-trip flight to Thailand7.
Year Round Offers
You can enjoy an array of privileges across the town.
Applying online for a Citi Prestige Card is easy. Simply select a submission method most convenient to you.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Annual income must be HK$600,000 or more
Please send copies of your supporting documents via one of the various channels
- Residential address
- Income and employment information.
If not a Permanent Hong Kong Resident, please also submit:
- Employment contract/employment letter showing employment period AND
- Copies of HKID and passport showing the name, passport number and nationality of the applicant.
Remarks, Terms and Conditions:Remarks, Terms and Conditions:
- You will enjoy a complimentary fourth night with no black-out dates, when you book four consecutive nights at any hotel booked by a personal travel advisor designated by MasterCard (the "designated travel advisor" is Carlson Wagonlit Travel). Bookings made through other methods such as, travel agents, websites or directly with a hotel will not qualify. To receive your complimentary night (via a statement credit) you must: 1) Make a reservation for a minimum, consecutive four-night stay by contacting the Citi Prestige Concierge, to book directly with a designated travel advisor, 2) Fully pay for your stay with a Citi Prestige Card. Receive one complimentary night (room rate for the fourth night and applicable taxes only) for any consecutive four-night hotel stay booked directly with a MasterCard designated travel advisor. Hotel imposed fees and incidental guest charges are the Cardmember’s responsibility. The value of the complimentary night will be the actual rate, as provided by the designated travel advisor, on that fourth night of the reservation, even if the rate is different from the rate on other nights. Cardmember will be charged the total cost of the stay at checkout and will receive a credit to the credit card statement for the cost of the fourth night (and the applicable taxes). If the cardmember books a special "pre-paid" rate this may require upfront payment in full, at time of booking. Payment in full is defined as pre-payment for the total of all four consecutive nights. Only one complimentary night is eligible per each stay. A stay is consecutive nights booked and stayed on one reservation and does not include back-to back stays. Rates provided will be equal to or lower than the lowest publicly-available fare at the hotel’s official website. The benefit can only be used for the primary account Cardholder. Please see International Complimentary Night Hotels and Resorts Program Terms and Conditions.
- Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers.
- Cardholder can redeem 1 Asia Miles, British Airways Executive Club, Club CarlsonSM, Delta SkyMiles®, Etihad Guest, EVA Air Infinity MileageLands, Flying Blue, Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer, Hilton HHonors, IHG Rewards Club, Malaysia Airlines Enrich, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Qatar Airways Privilege Club, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus or Virgin Atlantic Flying Club (12 Points) for every HK$6 local spending/HK$4 overseas spending. Overseas spending is defined as transactions made outside of Hong Kong (excluding Mainland China and Macau) or internet transactions, in which the transaction is settled in foreign currency.
- Citi Prestige global offers and events are subject to availability. Some offers cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. All bookings must go through Citi Prestige Concierge.
- Golf Privilege is valid till December 31, 2016. All offers are subject to change and tee-time availability. Cardholders must book golf with their Citi Prestige Card. The principal cardholder will receive 3 complimentary rounds of golf (one round per player) through the Citi Prestige Golf Portal (Powered by GolfSwitch, Inc.) each calendar year, subject to the terms and conditions of the Program. The Citi Prestige Card must be used to reserve the rounds, and if the round is eligible for the complimentary offer, the Cardholder will not be billed. After the 3 free rounds of golf are used, the Cardholder will need to use their Citi Prestige card to book and pay for additional rounds.
- Cardholders using Citi Prestige Card for consecutively 2 years or more are eligible for the Yearly Thank You Gift of 240,000 Points. New Cardholders using Citi Prestige Card for the first year is eligible for the Welcome Offer of 180,000 Points. The points will be credited into the relevant Eligible Card accounts within the first 4 months after the annual fee has been billed on the Eligible Cardholders’ statement of account.
- Miles requirement quoted above is for reference only. Please refer to Asia Miles Rebate for actual redemption requirements.
Terms and Conditions for "Points for Cash" Reward Program
- The "Points for Cash" ThankYou Rewards ("Program") is valid from now until December 31, 2016 ("Promotion Period").
- Unless otherwise specified, the Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Program is only applicable to principal cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citibank PremierMiles Card, Citi Prestige Card and Citibank Ultima Card ("Eligible Card") issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank").
- During the Promotion Period, Cardholders can redeem HK$1 cash rebate ("Rebate") with 200 Points. Once the request is accepted by Citibank, the equivalent Points will be deducted from the Eligible Card account. Rebate will be credited to the account in 7 calendar days and the request will be shown in the Cardholders' following statement of account. Rebate cannot offset Minimum Payment Due of each statement cycle.
- Each time a conversion is made, the total amount of Rebate to be converted must be in whole number and in the multiple of 200 Points.
- There is no limit on the number of rebate request each Cardholder can enjoy. Cardholders shall make sure they have sufficient Points in their Eligible Card account to settle their request. The request will be cancelled automatically in case of insufficient Points in account.
- After the request is accepted by Citibank, it cannot be amended, cancelled or revoked.
- In case of any fraud / abuse in respect of this Program, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Cardholders' eligibility to participate in this Program, suspend the Cardholders' credit card for investigation and debit the Cardholders' account with the equivalent amount of the Rebate redeemed under this Program without prior notice.
- To be eligible for this Program, Eligible Card account should be valid, in good standing and in compliance with the conditions that may be imposed by Citibank from time to time.
- Citibank reserves the right to terminate this Program or amend its Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Citibank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for Citi Prestige Card Annual Relationship Points Program (the "ARP Program"):
- A Cardholder's entitlement of Annual Relationship Points percentage rate ("Percentage Rate") depends on his/her length of relationship with Citibank ("Length of Relationship") and whether the Cardholder is holding a Citigold Private Client/Citigold account. Length of Relationship would be determined by the year of the earliest account opened date the Cardholder has an established relationship with Citibank either in credit card and/or banking accounts. All account(s) should still be valid and in good standing in order to be eligible for determining the length of relationship and the respective Percentage Rate. The Percentage Rate is determined on the respective anniversary of the principal Eligible Card opened date ("Anniversary Date").
- Points earned under the ARP Program are calculated on an annual basis by multiplying the Percentage Rate with the total eligible spending amount charged to the Eligible Card Account in one full year from the Anniversary Date. Eligible spending excludes invalid transactions defined above.
- Points earned under the ARP Program are credited to the Eligible Card Account within one month after the Anniversary Date.
Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms & Conditions: https://www.citibank.com.hk/global_docs/rewards/eng/tnc.htm
- Tax refund amount and extra 10% rebate will be calculated in USD. To be eligible for the extra 10% rebate on the tax refund amount, the total tax refund amount must be USD325 or above (calculated by each application and receipts from different designated tax refund organizations can be included).
- Tax refund amount together with the extra rebate (if applicable) will be credited to Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard account in 3-5 working days upon receiving valid documents.
- First-time courier service fee waiver for every tax refund application.
Terms & Conditions for "Overseas Shopping Tax Refund Service":
- The offer is valid from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017, both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period").
- To be eligible for Overseas Shopping Tax Refund Service, customers are required to make purchase with Citi Prestige Card.
- The relevant promotional offers and information related to this service are provided by Transforex Currency Exchange Co., Ltd. ("TransForex") who is solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
- This service is subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to the website of TransForex for details.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") and TransForex reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the service at any time and to amend the terms and conditions thereof from time to time. In case of any disputes, the decision of Citibank and TransForex shall be final.
- No person other than the Customer and Citibank (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
Terms and Conditions for Starwood Hotels and Resorts - Pay for 2, Stay for 4 Offer:
- This "Starwood Hotels and Resorts - Pay for 2, Stay for 4" offer is a joint offer, combining the "Starwood Hotels and Resorts - Pay for 2, Stay for 3" offer and "Complimentary 4th night at any hotel" offer.
- The offer is valid for stays booked from now until December 31, 2016 and stays completed on or before July 14, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- The offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific for bookings and stays paid with Citi Prestige Card.
- To receive your complimentary nights under this offer, you must make a reservation for a minimum, consecutive 4-night stay by contacting the Citi Prestige Concierge, to book directly with a personal travel advisor designated by MasterCard (“Designated Travel Advisor”) and fully pay for the stay (the room rates for the 1st, 2nd, and 4th nights and the applicable taxes for all the 4 nights of your stay) with a Citi Prestige Card. Details of complimentary 4th night statement credit please refer to Clause 8.
- If the cardholder books a special “pre-paid” rate this may require upfront payment in full as described above, at time of booking.
- The offer can only be used for the primary Citi Prestige Cardholders.
- Specific Terms and Conditions for "Starwood Hotels and Resorts - Pay for 2, Stay for 3 Offer":
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- The complimentary 3rd night must be used in conjunction with a fully paid consecutive, eligible 2- night stay in the same room (“fully paid” is defined as the room rates for the 1st and 2nd nights and the applicable taxes for all the 3 nights). There are no credits for any unused free nights if the Cardholder checks out early.
- The value of the complimentary 3rd night will be the average nightly rate of the first 3 nights (excludes taxes).
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- This offer is not applicable to groups.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- If a 3-night stay is preferred, principal and supplementary cardholders can make a reservation for a minimum, consecutive 3-night stay directly at www.spg.com/mastercard3for2 to enjoy the offer during the Promotion Period.
- Specific Terms and Conditions for "Complimentary 4th night at any hotel":
- You will enjoy complimentary 4th night (room rate and applicable taxes), when you book 4 consecutive nights at participating hotels and resorts by a designated travel advisor. Hotel imposed fees and incidental guest charges are the Cardholder’s responsibility. Bookings made through other methods such as, travel agents, websites or directly with a hotel will not qualify.
- The value of the complimentary night will be the actual rate, as provided by the designated travel advisor, on that 4th night of the reservation, even if the rate is different from the rate on other nights.
- Complimentary 4th night (room rate and applicable taxes) statement credits will be reflected on the Citi Prestige card statement as being a result of the Program and will appear within 2 billing periods following the month in which travel was completed; or in the case of promotional "pre-paid" that are paid in full as described above, rates the credit will be reflected within two billing periods following the date of payment om full of the "pre-paid" rate. Foreign exchange conversion rates may fluc
- tuate resulting in slight differences in amount credited
- Please visit www.citibank.com.hk/global_docs/credit_cards/
citi_prestige_card/terms-mastercard.html for International Complimentary Night Hotels and Resorts Program Terms and Conditions.
"Borderlinx Online Shopping and Shipping Promotion" Terms and Conditions:
- The following online shopping and shipping offers are valid from now until December 31, 2016 based on the transaction date in Hong Kong Time ("Promotion Period").
Eligible Cards "Offer 1" "Offer 2" "Offer 3" "Offer 4" "Offer 5" "Offer 6" Citi Rewards MasterCard 25% off first shipment
30% off single shipment of 5kg or above
SafetyLinx fee - 1.2% of the combined value of goods and shipping charges Administrative handling fee waiver for international returns 5% off next shipments Free concierge, repacking and consolidation services Other Citi Credit Cards, except Citi Rewards UnionPay Card and Diners Club Card 20% off first shipment
Not Applicable Not Applicable Not Applicable
- To enjoy the Offers, Cardholders are required to have an account created at http://www.borderlinx.com/HK/citi-hk/en (“Dedicated Borderlinx Website") with Hong Kong as the chosen location, enter the promo codes (if applicable) and pay in full with the Eligible Card during the Promotion Period.
- Offer 1 is not applicable for Cardholders who have shipped with Borderlinx previously.
- Each Cardholder is entitled to enjoy Offer 1 and Offer 2 once during the Promotion Period per Borderlinx account.
- Cardholders are required to provide a return authorization form from merchant in order to enjoy Offer 4.
- The Offers are applicable to delivery to Hong Kong only. The discount is calculated on the shipping charge only, excluding any fuel surcharges, SafetyLinx charges, and tax and duty.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, special promotions or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Availability of the Offers is subject to availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and Borderlinx at their absolute discretion.
- To be eligible for the Offers, Eligible Card accounts must be valid, in good standing and in compliance with the conditions that may be imposed by Citibank from time to time.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related services. Borderlinx is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such services and all auxiliary services.
- Citibank and Borderlinx reserve the right to terminate the Offers or amend their terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and Borderlinx.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for " HABITŪ Offer":
- The offer is valid from now until June 30, 2017 ("Promotion Period").
- The offer is applicable to all handcrafted beverages (excludes alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks).
- The offer is applicable for HABITŪ caffè, HABITŪ table and HABITŪ all day.
Terms and Conditions for "Mastercard Buy One Get One App":
- Cardholders are required to download the “Mastercard Buy One Get One” app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store (type “Buy One” on the search bar to find the app).
- Open the app and enter a valid email address and first 8-digits of your Citi Prestige Card to register.
- To redeem the offer, simply follow the instructions on the app and pay with your Citi Prestige Card.
- Offers apply only to the items and terms specified on the app.
- Offers are valid until December 30, 2016, unless specified.
- Complimentary items must be equal to or less than the value of the item purchased, unless otherwise stated.
- Please quote Entertainer – Mastercard Buy One Get One offer prior to order or for reservation.
- All offers are not valid on the eve of and on Public Holidays and other special occasions unless otherwise stated. Please refer to the Rules of Use for more details.
- All disputes on quality or performance of the product and/or services should be resolved directly with the merchant.
- All feedback regarding quality and services provided should be directed to the respective merchant.
- The Mastercard Buy One Get One app is not affiliated with Google Inc. & Apple Inc.
General Terms and Conditions:
- These offers apply to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Card"), unless specified.
- If Cardholders have subsequently cancelled / reversed any transactions in respect of which offers are rewarded, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of such offers directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice.
- Cardholders must maintain valid Eligible Card accounts with a good credit record in order to be eligible for the offers. In case there is any fraud / abuse, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the offers rewarded under these programs directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to be entitled to the offers, and/or suspend the Eligible Card account for investigation without prior notice.
- Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchant's absolute discretion.
- Cardholders are required to settle payments in full with Eligible Cards during the Promotion Period to enjoy the offer(s).
- Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Unless otherwise specified, all offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.