When you carry the Citi Prestige Card, prepare yourself for some exclusive and unforgettable experiences, from complimentary access at airport lounges worldwide to 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge services, and from a Preferential Mileage Earn Rate to Annual Relationship Points that the longer you stay with Citibank, the more extra rewards you can earn.
Top reasons to get a Citi Prestige Card
- Complimentary 4th night at any hotel
- Unlimited complimentary global airport lounge access via Priority Pass™
- Free travel insurance, extended warranty insurance and much more
- Exclusive Mileage Earn Rate
Local Spending : HK$6 = 12 Points (1 Mile); Overseas Spending : HK$4 = 12 Points (1 Mile)
- Up to extra 30% Annual Relationship Points
20,000 Miles (240,000 Points) Yearly Thank You Gift
A gift of 240,000 Points5 every year from the second year onwards, equivalent to 20,000 Asia Miles and enough for a round-trip flight to Thailand6.
Citi Prestige Global Events
As a Citi Prestige cardholder, you'll have exclusive access to global events and offers. Each year, our Citi Prestige Concierge team scours the globe to identify the most coveted experiences and events7. From courtside seats at sporting tournaments to fashion shows or the opening night of a big Broadway show - you'll be able to purchase tickets and gain admission to many exclusive events.
Applying online for a Citi Prestige Card is easy. Simply select a submission method most convenient to you.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Annual income must be HK$600,000 or more
Please send copies of your supporting document here.
Remarks, Terms and Conditions:Remarks, Terms and Conditions:
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section E for details.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section B for details of Points. Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section B for details.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section F for details.
- Cardholders using Citi Prestige Card for consecutively two (2) years or more are eligible for the Yearly Thank You gift of 240,000 Points from the second year onwards. 240,000 Points will be credited to the eligible Principal Cardholder’s account in two (2) months after the annual fee has been fully paid.
- Miles requirement quoted above is for reference only. Please refer to Asia Miles Rebate for actual redemption requirements.
- Citi Prestige global offers and events are subject to availability. Some offers cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. All bookings must go through Citi Prestige Concierge.
Terms and Conditions for "Citi ThankYou Rewards Program":
- The Principal Cardholder can redeem Points for Cash Rebates issued in the form of a credit on your Eligible Card statement, at a rate of 200 points to HK$1 (subject to a minimum amount of HK$50 per redemption). ("Cash Rebates") The Cash Rebates will be credited to your Eligible Card account within 7 calendar days after receiving our order confirmation email and the redemption will be shown in the Cardholder's next statement cycle. The Cash Rebate is applied to the overall balance on the account, but you must still make the monthly minimum payment due. Cash Rebates may not be canceled, amended or returned. Your account must be open and not in default in order to be eligible for Cash Rebate redemptions. There is no limit to the number of Cash Rebates each Principal Cardholder can enjoy. For details, please visit: https://www.citirewards.com/cms/sites/globalrewards-hk-eng/terms-and-conditions.page
Terms and Conditions for "Citi Prestige Card Annual Relationship Points Program" (the "ARP Program"):
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section C for details.
Terms & Conditions of "Free Travel Insurance":
- The period of the Free Travel Insurance is valid for travel journey between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018 (both dates inclusive).
- To be eligible for free travel insurance, (a) either one or more of the following has/have been purchased or settled by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card: (1) the in/outward-bound travel tickets to/from Hong Kong; (2) the accommodation cost for the entire journey; (3) the tour package; or (b) in the event that condition (a) above is not satisfied but instead one or more of the items stated in (1), (2) and (3) above has been acquired with points earned by a rewards program, any additional costs (including tax and fuel surcharge and any fees which is required to be paid according to any local requirement (if applicable)) must be paid by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card.
- Principal Cardholder's entitlement of Insurance Plan depends on whether the Principal Cardholder is holding a Citigold Private Client/Citigold account from the time the Eligible Transaction is made to the time the Travel Insurance claim is processed.
Protection Items Principal Cardholder without Citigold
Private Client/ Citigold account
Principal Cardholder with Citigold
Private Client/ Citigold account
Free entitlement to Basic Plan Premier Plan Maximum Claim Amount (HK$) Maximum Claim Amount (HK$) Travel Accident Protection $750,000 $1,500,000 Emergency Medical Protection $500,000 $1,250,000 Journey Cancellation Protection $10,000 $30,000 Baggage Loss Protection $10,000 $35,000 Travel Delay Protection $3,000 $5,000 Lost of Travel Documents $3,000 $5,000
- Principal Cardholders without Citigold Private Client / Citigold account, who would like to enjoy the benefits of the Premier Plan, could upgrade through Zurich’s portal or call Zurich’s Customer Service hotline at 2903 9482. Please refer to the policy wordings in Zurich’s portal for detailed coverage. Only upon upgrading to the Premier Plan, could the principal cardholders purchase the Optional Benefits.
- For Principal Cardholders with Citigold Private Client / Citigold account, who would like to purchase the Optional Benefits, must directly call Zurich’s Customer Service hotline for Citigold Private Client / Citigold at 2903 9484.
- When submitting claims, Zurich Insurance Company Limited will require principal cardholders to provide valid proof of their eligibility. For principal cardholders with Citigold Private Client/ Citigold account, they would also need to provide valid proof of their account status.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is not the insurance underwriter of the Travel Insurance Basic Plan and Travel Insurance Premier Plan ("the Policy"). Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. ("Zurich") is the insurance underwriter ("the Insurance Underwriter") of the Policy and is solely responsible for all coverage and compensation. The Insurance Underwriter is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc. The Policy is part of the credit card feature and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the Policy provided. Unless otherwise specified, insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government agency.
- This statement is not a policy or contract of insurance. The original policy is on file at the office of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Final decisions will be made in accordance with original policy. For insurance details, please refer to the Travel Insurance Basic Plan Factsheet or the Travel Insurance Premier Plan Factsheet. For claims enquiry, please call Zurich's Customer Services Hotline at 2903 9482. Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and its Insurance Underwriter reserve the right to make the final decision on all claims.
Terms & Conditions of "Purchase Protection Insurance, E-Commerce Protection Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Collision Damage Waiver Insurance":
- The Purchase Protection Insurance, E-Commerce Protection Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Collision Damage Waiver Insurance are brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For full insurance coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: http://worldelite.mastercard.com/content/world-elite/apmea/en/toolbar/global-footer/terms-n-conditions.html or call 24¬-hour Citi Prestige Concierge at 2860 0338.
Terms and Conditions for "Small Luxury Hotels of the World - Pay for 2, Stay for 4" Offer:
- This offer is valid for Principal Cardholders of Citi Prestige Card ("Cardholder") issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank"), for bookings made at participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties ("Participating Properties") through the Citi Prestige Concierge from now until August 15, 2017, with stay completed on or before November 15, 2017.
- Please visit www.slh.com/partners/citi-prestige/ for the list of Participating Properties.
- Cardholder who makes a booking for a minimum of 4 consecutive nights’ stay at Participating Properties will receive:
- A total of 2 complimentary nights comprising 1 free night from Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) that will be reflected in the total cost of the booking and Citibank will provide 1 free night via a statement credit;
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast for 2 persons;
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability);
- Late 4:00pm check-out (subject to availability);
- Complimentary upgrade to the Honored tier (highest tier) of The Club of SLH after completion of the first stay (please visit www.slh.com/the-club/honoured-membership-benefits/ for more details on the Honored tier benefits).
- Make a reservation for a minimum, consecutive 4-night stay by contacting the Citi Prestige Concierge, and
- Fully pay for the stay with a Citi Prestige Card. Cardholder will receive a statement credit based on the average nightly rate of the first 4-night stay in the same hotel property.
- Stays at the same hotel booked on one, or more than one, reservation. (For example, Cardholder books four nights at a hotel on one reservation for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and book another night on Friday on another reservation, and then book four nights on another reservation for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. In this situation, the Cardholder would only be eligible for one complimentary night via a statement credit from Citibank for the 9 night stay at the same hotel).
- Stays at the same hotel property on two reservations that are fewer than 7 nights apart between the last night booked on the first reservation and the first night booked on the second reservation. (For example, Cardholder books four nights at a first hotel property for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and book another night at a second hotel property on Friday, and then book four nights at the first hotel property again for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. In this situation, the Cardholder would only be eligible for one complimentary night via a statement credit from Citibank for the first four nights booked at the first hotel property).
Terms and Conditions for “Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi”:
- The Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is valid for registration at Mastercard.boingo.com from now until December 31, 2017.
- The Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: www.worldelite.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world-elite/apmea/en/live-with-style/sports_entertainment/Boingo_Wi-Fi_for_Mastercard_Global.html.
Remarks for "Overseas Shopping Tax Refund Service":
- Tax refund amount and extra 10% rebate will be calculated in USD. To be eligible for the extra 10% rebate on the tax refund amount, the total tax refund amount must be USD325 or above (calculated by each application and receipts from different designated tax refund organizations can be included).
- Tax refund amount together with the extra rebate (if applicable) will be credited to Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard account in 3-5 working days upon receiving valid documents.
- First-time courier service fee waiver for every tax refund application.
Terms and Conditions for "Overseas Shopping Tax Refund Service":
- The offer is valid from July 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017, both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period").
- To be eligible for Overseas Shopping Tax Refund Service, customers are required to make purchase with Citi Prestige Card.
- The relevant promotional offers and information related to this service are provided by Transforex Currency Exchange Co., Ltd. ("TransForex") who is solely responsible for all related obligations and liabilities.
- This service is subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please refer to the website of TransForex for details.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") and TransForex reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the service at any time and to amend the terms and conditions thereof from time to time. In case of any disputes, the decision of Citibank and TransForex shall be final.
- No person other than the Customer and Citibank (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
Terms and Conditions for "Buy-1-Get-1-Free Macau Offers":
- The Buy-1-Get-1-Free Cotai First Ticket is valid until July 14, 2017 (excludes May 27-30, 2017).
- The Buy-1-Get-1-Free Lunch Buffet (adult) at Cafe Deco, Macau, Buy-1-Get-1-Free Dinner Buffet at Feast and Buy-1-Get-1-Free Sunday brunch at Bene are valid until December 31, 2017.
- The Buy-1-Get-1-Free Cotai First Ticket is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: www.worldcard.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world/ap/en_hk/travel/Cotai-promotion.html.
- The Buy-1-Get-1-Free Lunch Buffet (adult) at Cafe Deco, Macau is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: www.worldcard.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world/ap/en_hk/dining/Cafe_Deco_Macau.html.
- The Buy-1-Get-1-Free Dinner Buffet at Feast, Sheraton Grand Macau Hotel is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: www.worldcard.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world/ap/en_hk/dining/Shertaon-Grand-Macao-Hotel-Feast.html.
- The Buy-1-Get-1-Free Sunday Brunch at Bene, Sheraton Grand Macau Hotel is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: www.worldcard.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world/ap/en_hk/dining/Sheraton-Grand-Macao-Hotel-Bene.html.
Terms and Conditions for "Mastercard Wine Privileges":
- To qualify for this offer, a minimum spend is required at participating restaurants in Hong Kong on all food items and non-alcoholic beverages only. For avoidance of doubt, alcoholic beverages do not qualify under the minimum spend amount. Minimum spend varies per country. Please visit mastercard.com/wineprivileges on each restaurant to view the minimum spend required, and Individual Restaurant Terms and Conditions.
- Food items include all items listed on the regular menu including brunches, buffets, set-menus and degustation menus and other in-house promotions.
- The Offer cannot be used in tandem with other promotions (e.g. percentage discounts from credit cards), privilege cards, and/or dining vouchers issued by any other 3rd party.
- Non-alcoholic beverages include, but are not restricted to, still water, sparkling water, soft drinks, juices and mocktails.
- Prior reservations at participating restaurants are encouraged but not compulsory. Cardholders should identify themselves as Citi Prestige Cardholders using the "Mastercard Wine Privileges" before placing orders.
- Complimentary wine is for dine-in or for take-away at the cardholder’s discretion.
- The Offer is valid when paid for in full with a valid World Elite Mastercard.
- The Offer is limited to one complimentary bottle of wine per bill.
- All participating restaurants reserve the right to replace designated complimentary wine with another wine of similar value.
- The Offer is available based on participating restaurants’ regular hours, with no blackout dates.
- Split billing within a dining party is strictly not permitted even if separate tables are requested. Please consult your server upon placing your order should you have any questions pertaining to this condition.
- Complimentary wine is not exchangeable for cash, or other goods and services and must be redeemed on the same day of restaurant visit.
- For feedback, complaints or enquiries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
- The goods and services described herein are offered and provided by third party merchants and Mastercard is not responsible for any losses related to the offer, fulfillment or use of goods or services.
- Mastercard and the participating outlets reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and condition without prior notice. Mastercard’s decision on all matters relating to the privileges or terms and conditions will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
- The program is valid from now until September 30, 2018. Mastercard may terminate this Offer and/or change the list of participating restaurants at any time without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions for "CUVEES.COM Offer":
- The Offer and Promotion Period
Cuvees.com provides Cardholders a 12% off discount on AGENCY WINES* ONLY across the online wine shop Cuvees.com. Offer is valid for unlimited use within the promotion period, from now until December 31, 2017.
*AGENCY WINES do not include Fine Wine, Japanese Whisky, Scotch, Spirits and Already-discounted-products. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions. Subject to availability.
- Offer Claim
Order online via www.cuvees.com, enter promotion code (the first 7-digit of Eligible Card) at the checkout, and settle full payment with Eligible Card at the time of online purchase during the promotion period.
- Shipping and Returns
Cuvees.com offers one-time free delivery for one single purchase of over HK$1,500. For order amount under HK$1,500, a flat rate charge of HK$90 to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories will incur. Additional charge for outlying islands. Alternatively, orders can be collected from Cuvees.com warehouse located in Tin Wan, Aberdeen. Detailed information on Cuvees.com Shipping, Returns and Liability policies, please refer to https://cuvees.com/pages/shipping-return.
Terms and Conditions for "HABITŪ Offer":
- The offer is valid from now until June 30, 2018 ("Promotion Period").
- The offer is applicable to all handcrafted beverages (excludes alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks).
- The offer is applicable for HABITŪ caffè, HABITŪ table and HABITŪ all day.
General Terms and Conditions:
- These offers apply to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Card"), unless specified.
- If Cardholders have subsequently cancelled / reversed any transactions in respect of which offers are rewarded, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of such offers directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice.
- Cardholders must maintain valid Eligible Card accounts with a good credit record in order to be eligible for the offers. In case there is any fraud / abuse, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the offers rewarded under these programs directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to be entitled to the offers, and/or suspend the Eligible Card account for investigation without prior notice.
- Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchant's absolute discretion.
- Cardholders are required to settle payments in full with Eligible Cards during the Promotion Period to enjoy the offer(s).
- Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Unless otherwise specified, all offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.