When you carry the Citi Prestige Card, prepare yourself for some exclusive and unforgettable experiences, from complimentary access at airport lounges worldwide to 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge services, and from a Preferential Mileage Earn Rate to Annual Relationship Points that the longer you stay with Citibank, the more extra rewards you can earn.
Top reasons to get a Citi Prestige Card
- Complimentary 4th night at any hotel
- Complimentary global airport lounge access
- Complimentary travel insurance, extended warranty insurance and much more
- Exclusive Mileage Earn Rate
Local Spending : HK$6 = 12 Points (1 Mile); Overseas Spending : HK$4 = 12 Points (1 Mile)
- Up to extra 30% Annual Relationship Points
20,000 Miles (240,000 Points) Yearly Thank You Gift
A gift of 240,000 Points5 every year from the second year onwards, equivalent to 20,000 Asia Miles/ Avios and enough for a round-trip flight to Tokyo or Seoul6.
Citi Prestige Global Events
As a Citi Prestige cardholder, you'll have exclusive access to global events and offers. Each year, our Citi Prestige Concierge team scours the globe to identify the most coveted experiences and events7. From courtside seats at sporting tournaments to fashion shows or the opening night of a big Broadway show - you'll be able to purchase tickets and gain admission to many exclusive events.
Applying online for a Citi Prestige Card is easy.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Annual income must be HK$600,000 or more
Please send copies of your supporting document here.
Remarks, Terms and Conditions:Remarks, Terms and Conditions:
*Applicants would be offered 240,000 Points upon paying the first year annual fee of HK$3,800.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section E for details.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section B for details of Points. Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section B for details.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section F for details.
- Cardholders using Citi Prestige Card for consecutively two (2) years or more are eligible for the Yearly Thank You gift of 240,000 Points from the second year onwards. 240,000 Points will be credited to the eligible Principal Cardholder's account in two (2) months after the annual fee has been fully paid.
- Reward flight redemption with Avios or miles are subject to availability. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply. The mileage information is as of June 22, 2018 and is subject to changes in the respective mileage programs.
- Citi Prestige global offers and events are subject to availability. Some offers cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. All bookings must go through Citi Prestige Concierge.
Terms and Conditions for "Citi ThankYou Rewards Program":
- The Principal Cardholder can redeem Points for Cash Rebates issued in the form of a credit on your Eligible Card statement, at a rate of 200 points to HK$1 (subject to a minimum amount of HK$50 per redemption). ("Cash Rebates") The Cash Rebates will be credited to your Eligible Card account within 7 calendar days after receiving our order confirmation email and the redemption will be shown in the Cardholder's next statement cycle. The Cash Rebate is applied to the overall balance on the account, but you must still make the monthly minimum payment due. Cash Rebates may not be canceled, amended or returned. Your account must be open and not in default in order to be eligible for Cash Rebate redemptions. There is no limit to the number of Cash Rebates each Principal Cardholder can enjoy. For details, please visit: www.citirewards.com/cms/sites/globalrewards-hk-eng/terms-and-conditions.page.
Terms and Conditions for "Citi Prestige Card Annual Relationship Points Program" (the "ARP Program")
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section C for details.
Terms and Conditions for "Free Travel Insurance":
- The period of the Free Travel Insurance is valid for travel journey between April 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- To be eligible for free travel insurance, (a) either one or more of the following has/have been purchased or settled by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card: (1) the in/outward-bound travel tickets to/from Hong Kong; (2) the accommodation cost for the entire journey; (3) the tour package; or (b) in the event that condition (a) above is not satisfied but instead one or more of the items stated in (1), (2) and (3) above has been acquired with points earned by a rewards program, any additional costs (including tax and fuel surcharge and any fees which is required to be paid according to any local requirement (if applicable)) must be paid by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card.
- Principal Cardholder will be entitled for Free Travel Insurance Basic Plan, and could upgrade to Premier Plan for improved coverage.
Protection Items Basic Plan Premier Plan Free entitlement to Upgrade by as low as HK$48
(Original Price: HK$290)
Maximum Claim Amount (HK$) Maximum Claim Amount (HK$) Travel Accident Protection $750,000 $1,500,000 Emergency Medical Protection $500,000 $1,250,000 Journey Cancellation Protection $10,000 $30,000 Baggage Loss Protection $10,000 $35,000 Travel Delay Protection $3,000 $5,000 Lost of Travel Documents $3,000 $5,000
- Principal Cardholders could upgrade through Zurich's portal or call Zurich's Customer Service hotline at 2903 9482. Please refer to the policy wordings in Zurich's portal for detailed coverage. Only upon upgrading to the Premier Plan, could the principal cardholders purchase the Optional Benefits.
- When submitting claims, Zurich Insurance Company Limited will require principal cardholders to provide valid proof of their eligibility.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is not the insurance underwriter of the Travel Insurance Basic Plan and Travel Insurance Premier Plan ("the Policy"). Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. ("Zurich") is the insurance underwriter ("the Insurance Underwriter") of the Policy and is solely responsible for all coverage and compensation. The Insurance Underwriter is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc. The Policy is part of the credit card feature and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the Policy provided. Unless otherwise specified, insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government agency.
- This statement is not a policy or contract of insurance. The original policy is on file at the office of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Final decisions will be made in accordance with original policy. For insurance details, please refer to the Travel Insurance Basic Plan Factsheet or the Travel Insurance Premier Plan Factsheet. For claims enquiry, please call Zurich's Customer Services Hotline at 2903 9482. Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and its Insurance Underwriter reserve the right to make the final decision on all claims.
Terms & Conditions for "Purchase Protection Insurance, E-Commerce Protection Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Collision Damage Waiver Insurance":
- The Purchase Protection Insurance, E-Commerce Protection Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Collision Damage Waiver Insurance are brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by Mastercard. For full insurance coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of Mastercard: worldelite.mastercard.com/content/world-elite/apmea/en/toolbar/global-footer/terms-n-conditions.html or call 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge at 2860 0338.
Terms and Conditions for "Complimentary Global Wi-Fi":
- The Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is valid for registration at Mastercard.boingo.com from now until December 31, 2019.
- The Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by Mastercard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of Mastercard: www.worldelite.mastercard.com/content/mc/offerexchange/world-elite/apmea/en/live-with-style/sports_entertainment/Boingo_Wi-Fi_for_Mastercard_Global.html.
Grand Café / Tiffin / Grissini / Kaetsu (Except the Teppanroom) / Grand Hyatt Steakhouse / The Waterfall Bar / The Grill / One Harbour Road / Champagne Bar – Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Dining Offer:
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from January 1 to December 31, 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- The offer is not applicable on January 1, February 4-7, 14, April 4-5, 19-22, 30, May 1, 12-13, June 6-7, 16, 30, July 1, September 9-14, 30, October 1, 6-7, December 22, 24-26, 31, all public holidays, their eves, firework nights in 2019.
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion applies to Cardholders of Citi Prestige Card ("Eligible Card") issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank").
- Offer is applicable for 2 to 12 persons per table only.
- Cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering and settle the whole payment by Citi Prestige Card to enjoy the dining offers.
- Offer is not applicable to private events. Card usage is strictly limited to one card per group/table. Any big group requesting to be seated at separate tables will be treated as one table to enjoy the offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, 10% service charge and tea & condiments (if applicable) apply to the dining offers, and will be counted in original price.
- Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Unless otherwise specified, the dining offers are not applicable to public holidays/festive days and their eves, banqueting, wedding banquets, VIP rooms, discounted set meal, special promotional item, cigarettes/cigars, beverages, bottled liquor/wine, tickets/coupons/vouchers, valet parking privileges, delivery service, takeaway, or dates designated by the merchants, and are applicable to dine-in only.
- Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchants' absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
- Advance reservation is required and Members must be one of the patrons.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply, please inquire the details with the merchants.
Terms and Conditions for "Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Dining Privileges":
- The offers are valid from now until March 31, 2019.
- The offers are applicable for 2-12 persons and available for food and dine-in only, unless otherwise specified.
- Children at or below 12 years old will not be required to achieve the minimum spending per person, the minimum spending per person will be calculated by the total amount of the bill per person exclude children at or below 12 years old. Minimum spending is calculated before 10% service charge.
- The offers and any price discount in the promotion are not applicable to the 10% service charge. The service charge
- Prior reservations at participating restaurants are encouraged but not compulsory. Cardholders should identify themselves as Citi Prestige Cardholders using the "Mastercard Wine Privileges" before placing orders.
- Complimentary wine is for dine-in or for take-away at the cardholder's discretion.
- The offer is valid when paid for in full with a valid World Elite Mastercard.
- The offer is limited to one complimentary bottle of wine per bill.
- All participating restaurants reserve the right to replace designated complimentary wine with another wine of similar value.
- The offer is available based on participating restaurants' regular hours, with no blackout dates.
- Split billing within a dining party is strictly not permitted even if separate tables are requested. Please consult your server upon placing your order should you have any questions pertaining to this condition.
- Complimentary wine is not exchangeable for cash, or other goods and services and must be redeemed on the same day of restaurant visit.
- For feedback, complaints or enquiries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
- The program is valid from now until September 30, 2018. Mastercard may terminate this offer and/or change the list of participating restaurants at any time without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions for "The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Hong Kong" Offers:
- The Offers are valid from now until February 28, 2019 (both days inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
- "15% off à la carte spa treatment" is valid on Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Advanced reservation is required and is subject to availability.
- Each Member can enjoy a maximum of complimentary 3-hour valet parking per visit.
Terms and Conditions for "Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Plateau Spa" Offer:
- The offer is valid from now until December 31, 2019.
- The offer is not applicable on non-Sunday public holidays and public holidays fall on a Sunday.
Terms and Conditions for "Spend to win a stay at Wynn Macau"
- The spending period will be from January 21, 2019 until February 20, 2019 (both dates inclusive) ("Spending Period").
- Unless otherwise specified, the offer is only applicable to Principal Cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige Card ("Eligible Card") issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank").
- During the Spending Period, upon meeting an accumulative Eligible Transaction target of HK$25,000 or above, the top 150 Principal Cardholders who accumulate the highest spending in Hong Kong dollar with Citi Prestige Card, will each be entitled to 1-night complimentary stay in Deluxe room including buffet breakfast for two at Café Esplanada and HK$2,000 food and beverage credit at Wynn Macau ("Prestige Prize Package").
- Eligible Transactions include all retail and online transactions made and posted during the Spending Period; and exclude, but not limited to, cash advances, fees and charges, withdrawal amount under the Balance Transfer Program, Cash Conversion Program and "Quick Cash" Installment Program, payment to Inland Revenue Department, insurance transactions, mutual funds payment casino transactions, online bill payment, transactions through Faster Payment System (FPS) Service, or unposted/ cancelled/ refunded transactions.
- Eligible Transactions made through Principal and Supplementary cards under the same Eligible Card Account will be combined and calculated as the Principal Cardholders' accumulative spending. Each Principal Cardholder will be entitled to the Prestige Prize Package once only.
- Citibank will calculate the cardholder's accumulative spending based on Citibank's records, and determine whether the Registered Cardholders meet the accumulative Eligible Transaction of HK$25,000 or above and the top 150 Registered Cardholders with the highest accumulative spending at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The redemption email will be delivered to each winner's correspondence email address on or before March 31, 2019.
- Winners of the Prestige Prize Package should book and redeem from April 1, 2019 to November 23, 2019 (both dates inclusive) for stays from April 8, 2019 to November 30, 2019 (both dates inclusive). Failing which, the Prestige Prize Package will be automatically forfeited without compensation or notice.
- The winner must be one of the guests.
- It shall be each of the guest's responsibility to obtain valid traveling documents or any other necessary documents at the guest's own costs.
- The Prestige Prize Package cannot be exchanged for cash, benefits or substitutions in any form whatsoever, cannot be sold or transferred and are not refundable.
- The Prestige Prize Package cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Detailed Terms and Conditions of redeeming the Prestige Prize Package, will be listed in the redemption email.
Terms and conditions for "The Parisian Macao - Aqua World and Eiffel Tower" Offers:
- The offers are valid from now until June 30, 2019.
- The offers are subject to availability and blackout dates.
- The offers are limited to 4 tickets per transaction per attraction per day.
- The offers are brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by Mastercard. For offers details and other terms and conditions, please visit www.mastercard.com.hk/en-hk/consumers/offers-promotions/best-of-macau.html.
Terms and conditions for "Le SPA'tique at The Parisian Macao and Bodhi Spa at Conrad Macao, Cotai Central" Offers:
- The offer is valid from now until June 30, 2019.
- The offer is not applicable on public holidays/ weekends and is subject to availability.
- Pay with Eligible Card and book a second treatment on the same day and receive 50% off the lower priced treatment.
- The offer is applicable to all A La Carte facial and body treatments (excluding waxing and nails).
- The offer is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by Mastercard. For offer details and other terms and conditions, please visit www.mastercard.com.hk/en-hk/consumers/offers-promotions/best-of-macau.html.
General Terms and Conditions:
- These offers apply to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Card"), unless specified.
- If Cardholders have subsequently cancelled/ reversed any transactions in respect of which offers are rewarded, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of such offers directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice.
- Cardholders must maintain valid Eligible Card accounts with a good credit record in order to be eligible for the offers. In case there is any fraud/ abuse, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the offers rewarded under these programs directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to be entitled to the offers, and/ or suspend the Eligible Card account for investigation without prior notice.
- Cardholders are required to settle payment in full with an Eligible Card in order to enjoy the offers. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion or discounts or promotional coupons or exchanged for cash.
- Availability of the offers is subject to stock availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank at its absolute discretion. All photos and prices are for reference only.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services provided by the respective merchants. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers. For details, please visit www.citibank.com.hk.
- Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offers and/ or amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, Citibank's and the respective merchants' decision shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.