When you carry the Citi Prestige Card, prepare yourself for some exclusive and unforgettable experiences, from complimentary access at airport lounges worldwide to 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge services, and from a Preferential Mileage Earn Rate to Annual Relationship Points that the longer you stay with Citibank, the more extra rewards you can earn.
Top reasons to get a Citi Prestige Card
- Complimentary 4th night at any hotel
- Unlimited complimentary global airport lounge access via Priority Pass™
- Free travel insurance, extended warranty insurance and much more
- Exclusive Mileage Earn Rate
Local Spending : HK$6 = 12 Points (1 Mile); Overseas Spending : HK$4 = 12 Points (1 Mile)
- Up to extra 30% Annual Relationship Points
20,000 Miles (240,000 Points) Yearly Thank You Gift
A gift of 240,000 Points5 every year from the second year onwards, equivalent to 20,000 Asia Miles and enough for a round-trip flight to Thailand6.
Citi Prestige Global Events
As a Citi Prestige cardholder, you'll have exclusive access to global events and offers. Each year, our Citi Prestige Concierge team scours the globe to identify the most coveted experiences and events7. From courtside seats at sporting tournaments to fashion shows or the opening night of a big Broadway show - you'll be able to purchase tickets and gain admission to many exclusive events.
Applying online for a Citi Prestige Card is easy. Simply select a submission method most convenient to you.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Annual income must be HK$600,000 or more
Please send copies of your supporting document here.
Remarks, Terms and Conditions:Remarks, Terms and Conditions:
#The promotion period is valid from March 1 to April 30, 2018, both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”). New customer (“Eligible Cardholders”) must submit the application form and successfully apply for a principal card of Citi Credit Card (except Citi Cash Back American Express® Card, Citi Rewards MasterCard, Citi Rewards Titanium MasterCard and Citi Rewards UnionPay Card) issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Eligible Card”) during the Promotion Period through Citibank website (http://www.citibank.com.hk/) and have their Eligible Card applications approved and card issued by May 21, 2018.
Eligible Cardholders are entitled to a special bonus online offer of a Club SIM with a free Service Pack (Valued over HK$700) plus a free extra 2-Day Travel Pack from Club SIM, upon approval of the application for the Eligible Card. This exclusive online bonus welcome offer redemption email will be sent to will be sent to Eligible Cardholders’ email address (stated in the application form) within 3 months upon successful card approval. Please refer to the email for the redemption details. The free Service Pack is only available to those valid The Club members and Club SIM customers who have not already received a free service pack from Club SIM. The free Service Pack includes various service packs, including a 2-Day Travel Pack (valid for 90 days), which together with the extra 2-Day Travel Pack, will entitle Cardholder to a maximum of 4 Days’ of Travel Pack for designated destinations, including Mainland China, Australia, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. All service packs must be activated within a designated period. An email containing a Promotion Offer Code will be sent to Cardholders’ email address (as stated in the application form) within 3 months upon successful card approval and must be entered into the Club SIM App to effect activation of the extra Travel Pack. The Promotion Offer Code is valid up to and including 31 December 2018 and can be used once only. The extra Travel Data will be valid for 90 days from the date of activation. Please refer to the email for the redemption details. Club SIM service is provided by Club Services (HKT) Limited, subject to relevant terms and conditions. For details, please visit Club SIM’s website: www.clubsim.com.hk.
*Applicants would be offered 180,000 Points upon paying the first year annual fee of HK$2,500.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section E for details.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section B for details of Points. Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section B for details.
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section F for details.
- Cardholders using Citi Prestige Card for consecutively two (2) years or more are eligible for the Yearly Thank You gift of 240,000 Points from the second year onwards. 240,000 Points will be credited to the eligible Principal Cardholder's account in two (2) months after the annual fee has been fully paid.
- Miles requirement quoted above is for reference only. Please refer to Asia Miles Rebate for actual redemption requirements.
- Citi Prestige global offers and events are subject to availability. Some offers cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. All bookings must go through Citi Prestige Concierge.
Terms and Conditions for "Citi ThankYou Rewards Program":
- The Principal Cardholder can redeem Points for Cash Rebates issued in the form of a credit on your Eligible Card statement, at a rate of 200 points to HK$1 (subject to a minimum amount of HK$50 per redemption). ("Cash Rebates") The Cash Rebates will be credited to your Eligible Card account within 7 calendar days after receiving our order confirmation email and the redemption will be shown in the Cardholder's next statement cycle. The Cash Rebate is applied to the overall balance on the account, but you must still make the monthly minimum payment due. Cash Rebates may not be canceled, amended or returned. Your account must be open and not in default in order to be eligible for Cash Rebate redemptions. There is no limit to the number of Cash Rebates each Principal Cardholder can enjoy. For details, please visit: www.citirewards.com/cms/sites/globalrewards-hk-eng/terms-and-conditions.page.
Terms and Conditions for "Citi Prestige Card Annual Relationship Points Program" (the "ARP Program")
- Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions section C for details.
Terms & Conditions of "Free Travel Insurance":
- The period of the Free Travel Insurance is valid for travel journey between April 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- To be eligible for free travel insurance, (a) either one or more of the following has/have been purchased or settled by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card: (1) the in/outward-bound travel tickets to/from Hong Kong; (2) the accommodation cost for the entire journey; (3) the tour package; or (b) in the event that condition (a) above is not satisfied but instead one or more of the items stated in (1), (2) and (3) above has been acquired with points earned by a rewards program, any additional costs (including tax and fuel surcharge and any fees which is required to be paid according to any local requirement (if applicable)) must be paid by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card.
- Principal Cardholder will be entitled for Free Travel Insurance Basic Plan, and could upgrade to Premier Plan for improved coverage.
Protection Items Basic Plan Premier Plan Free entitlement to Upgrade by as low as HK$48
(Original Price: HK$290)
Maximum Claim Amount (HK$) Maximum Claim Amount (HK$) Travel Accident Protection $750,000 $1,500,000 Emergency Medical Protection $500,000 $1,250,000 Journey Cancellation Protection $10,000 $30,000 Baggage Loss Protection $10,000 $35,000 Travel Delay Protection $3,000 $5,000 Lost of Travel Documents $3,000 $5,000
- Principal Cardholders could upgrade through Zurich’s portal or call Zurich’s Customer Service hotline at 2903 9482. Please refer to the policy wordings in Zurich’s portal for detailed coverage. Only upon upgrading to the Premier Plan, could the principal cardholders purchase the Optional Benefits.
- When submitting claims, Zurich Insurance Company Limited will require principal cardholders to provide valid proof of their eligibility.
- Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is not the insurance underwriter of the Travel Insurance Basic Plan and Travel Insurance Premier Plan ("the Policy"). Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. ("Zurich") is the insurance underwriter ("the Insurance Underwriter") of the Policy and is solely responsible for all coverage and compensation. The Insurance Underwriter is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc. The Policy is part of the credit card feature and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the Policy provided. Unless otherwise specified, insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government agency.
- This statement is not a policy or contract of insurance. The original policy is on file at the office of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Final decisions will be made in accordance with original policy. For insurance details, please refer to the Travel Insurance Basic Plan Factsheet or the Travel Insurance Premier Plan Factsheet. For claims enquiry, please call Zurich's Customer Services Hotline at 2903 9482. Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and its Insurance Underwriter reserve the right to make the final decision on all claims.
Terms & Conditions of "Purchase Protection Insurance, E-Commerce Protection Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Collision Damage Waiver Insurance":
- The Purchase Protection Insurance, E-Commerce Protection Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Collision Damage Waiver Insurance are brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For full insurance coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: worldelite.mastercard.com/content/world-elite/apmea/en/toolbar/global-footer/terms-n-conditions.html or call 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge at 2860 0338.
Terms and Conditions for "KKday Offers":
- The offers are valid for booking and redemption from now until August 31, 2018.
- Bookings must be made through https://event.kkday.com/en/citiprestige, and paid in full with an Eligible Card by entering the promotion code in order to enjoy the offers. The promotion code for “10% discount on designated products” and “15% discount on selected products” is “CITIKK10” and “CITIKK15” respectively. Both discounts cannot be used in combination.
- Bookings made directly through KKday’s website (www.kkday.com) will not be eligible for any refund arrangement.
- The “10% discount on designated products” is valid for trips, car rental, and transportation to and from the airport; and not valid for solo ticket items or WIFI and network card products.
- All bookings made through KKday’s designated website will be charged in USD. The discounted amount will be shown on the check-out page. If a booking is processed without showing the discount amount, it will not be eligible for any refund arrangement afterwards.
- The offers are applicable to designated tours or regions. Some tours or activities are subject to a further confirmation from the local supplier and a 48-hour confirmation policy. In the case of cancellation due to unavailability, Cardholders can choose to reschedule the tour or activity, or receive a full refund.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of tours and activities are subject to Terms & Conditions. Please log in to www.kkday.com and click “Orders” to apply for cancellation or rescheduling. For further information, please read through the "Booking confirmation email", “FAQ” or contact KKday's customer service.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services provided by the respective merchants. KKday is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services. For any dispute, please contact KKday by calling +852-3008-1724 or e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions for "Complimentary Global Wi-Fi":
- The Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is valid for registration at Mastercard.boingo.com from now until December 31, 2018.
- The Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: www.worldelite.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world-elite/apmea/en/live-with-style/sports_entertainment/Boingo_Wi-Fi_for_Mastercard_Global.html.
Terms and Conditions for "Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Dining Privileges":
- The offers are valid from now until December 31, 2018.
- Offers are not applicable on January 1, February 14-19, March 29-31, April 1-5, 30, May 1, 13, 21-22, June 17-18, 30, July 1-2, September 10-14, 23-25, 30, October 1, 16-17, December 22, 24-26, 31, all public holidays and their eves, firework nights, in 2018.
- Offers are applicable for 2 to 12 persons per table only.
- Offers are not applicable to private events. Card usage is strictly limited to one card per group/table. Any big group requesting to be seated at separate tables will be treated as one table to enjoy the offer. The cardholder must be one of the patrons.
- Offers are subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions for "HABITŪ" Offer:
- The offer is valid from now until June 30, 2018 ("Promotion Period").
- The offer is applicable to all handcrafted beverages (excludes alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks).
- The offer is applicable for HABITŪ caffè, HABITŪ table and HABITŪ all day.
- The offer is brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For offer details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: www.worldcard.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world/ap/en_hk/dining/caffe_HABITU.html.
Terms and Conditions for "Mastercard Wine Privileges":
- To qualify for this offer, a minimum spend is required at participating restaurants in Hong Kong on all food items and non-alcoholic beverages only. For avoidance of doubt, alcoholic beverages do not qualify under the minimum spend amount. Minimum spend varies per country. Please visit mastercard.com/wineprivileges on each restaurant to view the minimum spend required, and Individual Restaurant Terms and Conditions.
- Food items include all items listed on the regular menu including brunches, buffets, set-menus and degustation menus and other in-house promotions.
- The Offer cannot be used in tandem with other promotions (e.g. percentage discounts from credit cards), privilege cards, and/ or dining vouchers issued by any other 3rd party.
- Non-alcoholic beverages include, but are not restricted to, still water, sparkling water, soft drinks, juices and mocktails.
- Prior reservations at participating restaurants are encouraged but not compulsory. Cardholders should identify themselves as Citi Prestige Cardholders using the "Mastercard Wine Privileges" before placing orders.
- Complimentary wine is for dine-in or for take-away at the cardholder's discretion.
- The Offer is valid when paid for in full with a valid World Elite Mastercard.
- The Offer is limited to one complimentary bottle of wine per bill.
- All participating restaurants reserve the right to replace designated complimentary wine with another wine of similar value.
- The Offer is available based on participating restaurants' regular hours, with no blackout dates.
- Split billing within a dining party is strictly not permitted even if separate tables are requested. Please consult your server upon placing your order should you have any questions pertaining to this condition.
- Complimentary wine is not exchangeable for cash, or other goods and services and must be redeemed on the same day of restaurant visit.
- For feedback, complaints or enquiries, e-mail us at email@example.com. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
- The program is valid from now until September 30, 2018. Mastercard may terminate this Offer and/or change the list of participating restaurants at any time without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions of "Theory" Offers:
- The Offers are valid from now until May 31, 2018 ("Promotion Period").
- Offers are only applicable to new customers of Theory only.
- Offers could only be used at the following stores of Theory:
- Shop 103, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty (Tel: 2918 4438)
- Shop 1052A, ifc mall, 8 Finance Street, Central (Tel: 3527 3728)
- Shop 119-120, Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay (Tel: 3521 0182)
- Shop 2319, Level 2, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City (Tel: 2111 8150)
- To be eligible for the offer, Cardholders should present their Eligible Card at the designated Theory stores in Hong Kong, as stated on clause 3. Each Cardholder will be entitled to receive a welcome gift and earn a 12 month Theory Gold Membership upon any purchase during the Promotion Period.
- In order to enjoy the offers, Cardholders are required to settle payment with the Eligible Card.
- Each Cardholder can enjoy each of the offers once only.
- All offers are subject to availability and circumstances. Theory welcome gift are available while stock last and served on a first-come-first-served basis. Offers are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, credit card promotional offers or cash coupons or other offers whether offered by Citibank or Theory.
- Offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by Theory. Please call the merchant for details.
Terms and Conditions of "www.jebsenfinewines.com" Offers:
- The offers are valid from now until December 31, 2018.
- To enjoy the offers, cardholders are required to register an account at www.jebsenfinewines.com and enter the Customer Code "citipg" as and settle payment in full with an Eligible Card.
- The offers are applicable at www.jebsenfinewines.com only.
- The offers are not applicable to selected products.
- The complimentary bottle of wine is subject to change without prior notice.
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with others discounts, VIP cards, gift cards, dining coupons or other promotional offers, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash, other products or offers.
- No person other than the Cardholders and www.jebsenfinewines.com (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
Terms and Conditions for “The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Hong Kong” Offers:
- The Offers are valid from now until August 31, 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Advanced reservation is required and is subject to availability.
- Each Member can enjoy a maximum of complimentary 3-hour valet parking per visit.
Terms and Conditions for "Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Plateau Spa" Offer:
- The Offer is valid from now until December 31, 2018.
- Offer is not applicable on non-Sunday public holidays and public holidays fall on a Sunday.
Terms and Conditions of "HKTaxi" Offers:
- HKTaxi Offers are only applicable to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Card"). An “Eligible Transaction” occurs when a Cardholder books a taxi ride through HKTaxi and uses his/her Eligible Card to pay for all relevant fares and fees associated with that taxi ride.
- Offer 1 is valid from now until May 31, 2018 or while stocks last (whichever is earlier) and Offer 2 is valid from March 23 until April 6, 2018 or while stocks last (whichever is earlier) (“Promotion Period”).
- Below are the Offers associated with the promotion:
- Offer 1: Two coupons valued at HK$25 each. A Cardholder who has a valid HKTaxi user account and successfully registers his/her Eligible Card as a payment method during the Promotion Period of this Offer is entitled to obtain this Offer.
- Offer 2: One coupon valued at HK$50 for travelling to the Hong Kong International Airport. Every HKTaxi user is entitled to obtain this Offer.
- Terms and Conditions Specific to Offer 1:
- A Cardholder is able to redeem a HK$25 coupon when he/she books through HKTaxi and pays for a taxi ride that has a total taxi fare of HK$75 or above (the total taxi fare is inclusive of any administration fee, additional charges, surcharges and tips) using an Eligible Card.
- All such HK25 coupons expire in 30 days after the day an HKTaxi user successfully registers his/her Eligible Card as a payment method in HKTaxi.
- Terms and Conditions Specific to Offer 2:
- A Cardholder is able to redeem the HK$50 coupon when he/she books through HKTaxi and pays for a taxi ride whose destination is the Hong Kong International Airport using an Eligible Card.
- The HK$50 coupon expires on April 6, 2018.
- To enjoy the Offers, a Cardholder has to indicate clearly his/her wish to redeem the relevant coupon upon booking a taxi ride. Cardholders are also required to settle payment for the Eligible Transaction with the Eligible Card.
- An administration fee of 3% of the transaction amount will be charged by HKTaxi for using the electronic payment service.
- Customers have to maintain a valid HKTaxi user account through a local mobile phone number and register an Eligible Card as payment method through the HKTaxi before he/she can redeem any of the coupons.
- Only one coupon can be used for each Eligible Transaction.
- Each HKTaxi account can only enjoy Offer 1 once and Offer 2 once during the Promotion Period.
- Offer 1 and Offer 2 cannot be used in the same Eligible Transaction.
- All Offers are subject to availability while stock lasts. No prior notification will be given.
- All related coupons will be forfeited automatically upon expiry or when the stock is consumed.
- The Offers above cannot be exchanged for cash/ service, other products or discounts. The Offers are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts and promotional offers.
- The Offers are brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by MasterCard. For Offers details and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of MasterCard: www1.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/moments/hongkong/en/hk/local-transportation/hktaxi.html.
- HKTaxi App Limited and Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time as well as to vary or terminate the Offers without prior notice.
- In the event of disputes, the decision of HKTaxi App Limited and Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited shall be final and binding.
- The Offers are only applicable to Cardholders whose Eligible Card accounts are determined at the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant Promotion Period.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the Offers by any person (as determined by the HKTaxi App Limited and Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited at their sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the person’s eligibility to the Offers. HKTaxi App Limited and Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited reserve the right to deduct the value of any Offer redeemed inappropriately to a Cardholder directly from any of the Cardholder’s Eligible Mastercard without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances to recover any outstanding amounts.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
General Terms and Conditions:
- These offers apply to principal and supplementary cardholders ("Cardholders") of Citi Prestige Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Card"), unless specified.
- If Cardholders have subsequently cancelled/ reversed any transactions in respect of which offers are rewarded, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of such offers directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice.
- Cardholders must maintain valid Eligible Card accounts with a good credit record in order to be eligible for the offers. In case there is any fraud/ abuse, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the offers rewarded under these programs directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to be entitled to the offers, and/ or suspend the Eligible Card account for investigation without prior notice.
- Cardholders are required to settle payment in full with an Eligible Card in order to enjoy the offers. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion or discounts or promotional coupons o exchanged for cash.
- Availability of the offers is subject to stock availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank at its absolute discretion. All photos and prices are for reference only.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services provided by the respective merchants. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
- Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers. For details, please visit www.citibank.com.hk.
- Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offers and/ or amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, Citibank's and the respective merchants' decision shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.