Citi Prestige Card. Now Upgraded!
Welcome Offer of 240,000 Points
Most cards offer rewards. But how many offer memories?
Submit supporting documents
for your card application
(Annual Fee of HK$3,800)
Key Facts Statement
Discover the exceptional
Let us elevate fine dining to a truly stellar experience. Citi Prestige is pleased to present you with an array of dining privileges - curated gourmet cooking, exclusive benefits and exquisite MICHELIN dining, all year round.
Complimentary night at any hotel when you book a minimum 4-consecutive-night stay including staycation
Complimentary access for principal cardholders in:
• Priority Pass lounges worldwide
• 70+ designated Plaza Premium Lounges worldwide
Experience the extraordinary
From dinner reservations, sourcing gifts, to daily requests, our concierge goes above and beyond to help make your dreams a reality
Overseas spending: HK$4 = 1 Mile
Local spending: HK$6 = 1 Mile
Yearly Thank You Gift: 20,000 Miles
Annual Relationship Points: Up to 30%
Enjoy Buy-2-Get-2-Free buffet offer in
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Citi VIP Box
on designated race days
Top 4 credit card features
Citi Prestige Card is designed with a host of powerful features. Access the features and enjoy the ease of making payments at your own convenience. The cards also offer a wide range of privileges to facilitate a wholesome experience.
Turn statements into small payments
Instant cash to get things done right away
Turn any big purchases into small payments
Get deals and discounts
Freedom to do more with the new
Citi Mobile® App
Get the Citi Mobile App to enjoy a digital banking platform like having a bank in your hands. From checking your accounts in one place to making secure transactions, and a lot more, the Citi Mobile App gives you the freedom to access and use your accounts anytime and anywhere.
Earn more by applying for Citi Prestige Card and Citigold Bank Account in one go
Only the best with Citi Prestige
With Citi Prestige Card enjoy amazing deals and promotional offers on various categories. Utilize the exclusive benefits and privileges and make the most out of your Citi card.
Birthday Privileges at AMOREPACIFIC
Female principal cardholders can enjoy exclusive birthday privileges at AMOREPACIFIC
Yum Me Play Offer
Enjoy Exclusive Complimentary Citi x Yum Me Play Membership with 10% off all online and offline purchases at Yum Me Play.
World EliteTM MasterCard Privileges
Explore travel, dining, sports and entertainment privileges
Latest Credit Card Promotions
Check out the latest credit card promotions and offers available for a wide range of categories
A world of unparalleled experiences in less than 10 minutes
Get a new Citi Prestige Card from your phone or computer in an easy, paperless signup process
Annual income must be HK$600,000 or more
Applicants must be at
least 18 years of age
Annual Fee of HK$3,800
Welcome Offer of 240,000 Points
Already a Citi Credit Cardmember
Refer a friend now to receive up to 1,200,000 points+
+Points could only be converted into the relevant Miles and Citibank will convert it and credit to the Referrer's valid Cathay membership account. Points cannot be used to redeem other rewards, converted into cash nor transferred to another person, reversed nor retained in Citi Credit Card account. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please send copies of your supporting document here.
To borrow or not to borrow?
Borrow only if you can repay!
Activate your Credit Card
Citi ThankYou Rewards
Year Round Offers
*Applicants would be offered 240,000 Points upon paying the first year annual fee of HK$3,800.
Terms & Conditions for "Purchase Protection Insurance and E-Commerce Protection Insurance":
1. The Purchase Protection Insurance and E-Commerce Protection Insurance are brought to Citi Prestige Cardholders by Mastercard. For full insurance coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions, please refer to the following webpage of Mastercard: https://specials.priceless.com/en-hk/benefits or call 24-hour Citi Prestige Concierge at 2860 0338.
2. If Cardholders have subsequently cancelled/ reversed any transactions in respect of which offers are rewarded, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of such offers directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice.
3. Cardholders must maintain valid Eligible Card accounts with a good credit record in order to be eligible for the offers. In case there is any fraud/ abuse, Citibank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the offers rewarded under these programs directly from the Eligible Card account without prior notice, forfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to be entitled to the offers, and/ or suspend the Eligible Card account for investigation without prior notice.
4. Cardholders are required to settle payment in full with an Eligible Card in order to enjoy the offers. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion or discounts or promotional coupons or exchanged for cash.
5. Availability of the offers is subject to stock availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank at its absolute discretion. All photos and prices are for reference only.
6. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services provided by the respective merchants. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
7. Citi ThankYou Rewards Terms and Conditions apply for all Points related offers. For details, please visit www.citibank.com.hk.
8. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to vary or cancel the offers and/ or amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, Citibank's and the respective merchants' decision shall be final and conclusive.
9. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions for Citi Prestige Card “Annual Relationship Points Program”, “Artyzen Club Joint Promotion”, “Citi Prestige Concierge Program”, “Golf Program”, “Harbour City VIC Club Membership Program”, “The Hong Kong Jockey Club Citi VIP Box”, “International Complimentary Night Hotels and Resorts Program”, “Preferential Mileage Earn Rate”, “Priority Pass Lounge Access” “Yum Me Play Offer” and “World Elite Mastercard”:
1. Please visit Citi Prestige Benefits Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for "Citi ThankYou Rewards Program":
1. The Principal Cardholder can redeem Points for Cash Rebates issued in the form of a credit on your Eligible Card statement, at a rate of 205 points to HK$1 (subject to a minimum amount of HK$50 per redemption). ("Cash Rebates") The Cash Rebates will be credited to your Eligible Card account within 7 calendar days after receiving our order confirmation email and the redemption will be shown in the Cardholder's next statement cycle. The Cash Rebate is applied to the overall balance on the account, but you must still make the monthly minimum payment due. Cash Rebates may not be canceled, amended or returned. Your account must be open and not in default in order to be eligible for Cash Rebate redemptions. There is no limit to the number of Cash Rebates each Principal Cardholder can enjoy. For details, please visit: www.citirewards.com/cms/sites/globalrewards-hk-eng/terms-and-conditions.page.
Terms and Conditions for "Free Travel Insurance":
1. The period of the Free Travel Insurance is valid for travel journey between April 1, 2023 and March 31, 2024 (both dates inclusive).
2. To be eligible for free travel insurance, (a) either one or more of the following has/have been purchased or settled by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card: (1) the inward and outward-bound travel ticket(s) to/from Hong Kong for the insured journey; and/or (2) the accommodation cost for the entire insured journey; and/or (3) the whole tour package for the insured journey; (b) in the event that condition (a) above is not satisfied but instead one or more of the items stated in (1), (2) and (3) above has been acquired with points earned by a rewards program, any additional costs (including tax and fuel surcharge and any fees which is required to be paid according to any local requirement (if applicable)) must be paid by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card; (c) in the event that condition (a) above is not satisfied but instead part of the fees for one or more of the items stated in (1), (2) and (3) above is settled by discount or coupon offered by third party, such discount amount must be stated on the receipt and any remaining fees and additional fees (if any) must be paid by the principal cardholder with his/her Citi Prestige Card.
3. Principal Cardholder will be entitled for Free Travel Insurance Basic Plan, and could upgrade to Premier Plan for improved coverage.
|Protection Items||Basic Plan||Premier Plan|
|Free entitlement to||Upgrade by as low as HK$66
(Original Price: HK$290)
|Maximum Claim Amount (HK$)||Maximum Claim Amount (HK$)|
|Travel Accident Protection||$750,000||$1,500,000|
|Emergency Medical Protection||$500,000||$1,250,000|
|Journey Cancellation Protection||$10,000||$30,000|
|Baggage Loss Protection||$10,000||$35,000|
|Travel Delay Protection||$3,000||$5,000|
|Lost of Travel Documents||$3,000||$5,000|
4. Principal Cardholders could upgrade through Zurich's portal or call Zurich's Customer Service hotline at 2903 9482. Please refer to the policy wordings in Zurich's portal for detailed coverage. Only upon upgrading to the Premier Plan, could the principal cardholders purchase the Optional Benefits.
5. When submitting claims, Zurich Insurance Company Limited will require principal cardholders to provide valid proof of their eligibility.
6. Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited is not the insurance underwriter of the Travel Insurance Basic Plan and Travel Insurance Premier Plan ("the Policy"). Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. ("Zurich") is the insurance underwriter ("the Insurance Underwriter") of the Policy and is solely responsible for all coverage and compensation. The Insurance Underwriter is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank, N.A. or Citigroup Inc. The Policy is part of the credit card feature and Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the Policy provided. Unless otherwise specified, insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, guaranteed or insured by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government agency.
7. This statement is not a policy or contract of insurance. The original policy is on file at the office of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited. Final decisions will be made in accordance with original policy. For insurance details, please refer to the Travel Insurance Basic Plan Factsheet or the Travel Insurance Premier Plan Factsheet. For claims enquiry, please call Zurich's Customer Services Hotline at 2903 9482. Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and its Insurance Underwriter reserve the right to make the final decision on all claims.
Plaza Premium Lounge Terms & Conditions:
1. The offer is valid till January 31, 2024.
2. Each Principal Cardholder can enjoy complimentary access to the listed designated Plaza Premium Lounges once per day, click here for the full list.
3. A same day boarding pass and Citi Prestige Card must be presented to enjoy access to the Hong Kong International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge.
4. Each accompanying guest shall pay an entrance fee of HK$250 for each access, which will be debited from the Cardholder’s Citi Prestige Card directly within 4 months from the access date.
5. Other fees may apply depending on services chosen and selected location entered.
6. Lounges are owned and operated by third party organizations. The Principal Cardholder must abide by the rules and policies of each participating location, and the Principal Cardholder accepts that a same day boarding pass and Citi Prestige Card for a Lounge does not guarantee access to that Lounge. The Principal Cardholder accepts that Citibank has no control over the Lounge’s decision on whether to admit any Principal Cardholder or accompanying guest, the number of people allowed in at any time, facilities offered, the opening/closing times, the length of time customers may spend in the location, any charges payable above and beyond those included in the Lounge access, or the personnel employed by the Lounge.
7. Use of the Lounge access is not transferable. Complimentary Lounge access may not be used by any person other than the Principal Cardholder.
8. Applicability of Lounge access for children varies according to each specific Lounge’s policies. Inclusion of children with regard to eligibility for the Lounge is at the discretion of the Lounge involved.
9. Use of Lounge access is subject to the Principal Cardholder and accompanying guests behaving and dressing in an appropriate manner and in accordance with the relevant Lounge terms. Any Principal Cardholder or guest not complying with such terms may be asked to vacate the Lounge. Citibank is not liable for any loss suffered by the customer where a Lounge has refused admission or Lounge use because the Principal Cardholder has not complied with the Lounge terms or the individual Lounge’s terms and conditions.
10. Lounges have no obligation to announce flights and the Principal Cardholder accepts that Citibank shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any Principal Cardholder failing to board his/her flight(s). Further, it is the Principal Cardholder’s responsibility to check the relevant entry requirements for any country being visited and to have the correct travel documentation for the journey.
11. Offer subject to availability.
12. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Citi Prestige Complimentary Buggy Service Program (“the Program”) Terms and Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is from December 15, 2022 to June 30, 2023.
2. Each Cardholder can enjoy complimentary electric vehicle transportation service (“Offer”) at Hong Kong International Airport upon meeting the Eligible Spending Conditions.
3. “Eligible Spending Conditions” refers to foreign currency spending of HK$5,000 equivalent using Citi Prestige Card within 30 days after the electric vehicle transportation service at departure. Arrival electric vehicle transportation is temporarily suspended at HKIA. Complimentary electric vehicle transportation service will be extended to arrival when the service is resumed at HKIA.
4. A same day boarding pass and Citi Prestige Card must be presented at the Allways counter C (near Gate 1) for Departure Hall to enjoy the offer. The Arrival Hall service point is to be confirmed.
5. Up to 5 passengers are entitled per electric vehicle transportation ride including the Cardholder and his/ her accompanying guests.
6. Each Eligible Cardholder can enjoy the offer twice per calendar month.
7. Electric vehicle transportation service is only available within the operating hours of ALLWAYS Concierge Hong Kong. Operating hours: 05:00 – 01:00.
8. Electric vehicle transportation service is available within the restricted area in Terminal 1 from Allways Service Counter C (Level 6, East Hall of Terminal 1 near Gates 1 to 4) to Gate 10 – Gate 12, Gate 23 – Gate 80 at the airport only. The Service is not available at Midfield Concourse & North Satellite Concourse.
9. Children aged twelve (12) and under must be accompanied by an adult aged eighteen (18) or above
10. Safety is the first priority. Please note the speed limits posted in vehicles.
11. The service is available from one pick-up point to one drop off point, either from ALLWAYS Counter C to boarding gate or airport lounge.
12. ALLWAYS reserves the right to collect additional fees in the event there are more than 5 passengers in a ride.
13. Other fees may apply depending on services chosen.
14. Electric vehicle transportation and related service are owned and operated by third party organizations. The Cardholder must abide by the rules and policies the third party, and the Cardholder accepts that a same day boarding pass and Citi Prestige Card does not guarantee availability of the service. The Cardholder accepts that Citibank has no control over the third party’s decision on whether to provide service to any Cardholders or accompanying guests, the number of people allowed or the servicing hours.
15. Use of the Offer is not transferable. The Offer may not be used by any person other than the Cardholder.
16. Inclusion of children with regard to eligibility for the service is at the discretion of the third party involved.
17. Citibank is not liable for any loss suffered by the customer where the third party has refused provision of service because the Cardholder has not complied with the third party’s terms and conditions. The third party has no obligation to announce flights and the Cardholder accepts that Citibank shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any Cardholder failing to board his/her flight(s). Further, it is the Cardholder’s responsibility to check the relevant entry requirements for any country being visited and to have the correct travel documentation for the journey.
18. The Offer is subject to availability and quota is limited on a first-come-first-served basis.
19. In case of any fraud/abuse/reversal or cancellation of transactions included in the calculation of the spending conditions, Citibank reserves the right to debit from the Eligible Cardholders’ card accounts the equivalent amount of the offers awarded without prior notice.
20. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Welcome Offer of 240,000 Points
Welcome Offer of 240,000 Points