Citi Octopus Credit Card combines credit card with the touch-and-go Octopus function in one card. With both swipe and "dood" functions, you have the flexibility to enjoy rewards everywhere you spend every day.
Top reasons to get a Citi Octopus Credit Card
- Convenient 2-in-1 credit card with embedded Octopus Service
- Earn HK$1 Octopus Cash with every HK$200 spending
- First year annual fee waiver
Please select your card:
Upon fulfilling the relevant spending conditions within the first 2 months from the date of card issuance.
Octopus Cash Rebate
The Octopus Cash earned will offset Octopus Automatic Add Value Service ("AAVS") transactions via spending with Octopus at over 50,000 retail and transportation points throughout Hong Kong - no registration is necessary.
Convenient 2-in-1 Credit Card
The embedded Octopus Service in your credit card lets you spend whenever and wherever you desire.
Octopus Automatic Add Value Service Embedded
When your Octopus balance is running low, HK$250 will be automatically reloaded to your card. It's simple to use and you'll even earn Octopus Cash by topping up your balance.
Enjoy Octopus Reward$
Every time you spend on your card, you'll automatically earn Octopus Reward$ at designated Octopus Rewards Merchants.
Year Round Dining and Shopping Offers
You can enjoy an array of dining and shopping privileges across the town.
Applying online for an Citi Octopus Credit Card is easy. Simply select a submission method most convenient to you.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- For Citi Octopus Platinum Card, annual income must be HK$150,000 or more
- For Citi Octopus Gold Card, annual income must be HK$60,000 or more
- Applicants must be an HKID holder
Please send copies of your supporting document here.
Remarks, Terms and Conditions:Remarks, Terms and Conditions:
Effective from November 9, 2015, Octopus Citi® Credit Card will be renamed as Citi® Octopus Credit Card. We will be updating our web site, system and corresponding documents accordingly. The change will not affect the benefits and services you are enjoying with your Credit Card.
Citi Octopus Credit Card Octopus Cash Program:
- Citi Octopus Credit Card Octopus Cash Program ("Octopus Cash Program") is only open to the Principal Cardholders of the Card.
Under the Octopus Cash Program, the Principal Cardholder will be awarded HK$1 worth Octopus cash credits (the "Octopus Cash"), rounded down to the nearest cent for each HK$200 of the credit card spending items (in aggregate) using the Card, including Automatic Add Value Transactions, but excluding such transactions which customarily do not constitute credit card spending items in the discretion of the Company (including, without limitation, cash advances, fees and charges, withdrawal amount under the Balance Transfer Program, Cash Conversion Program and Dial a Check Installment Program, payment to the Inland Revenue Department, casino transactions, online bill payment, dynamic currency conversion transactions or unposted / cancelled / refunded transactions. The Octopus Cash shall be credited to and accumulated in the Account. The amount of Octopus Cash posted to any monthly statement shall only be redeemable to offset the relevant value of the Automatic Add Value Transaction(s) posted to any subsequent monthly statement if all the conditions below are satisfied:
- the total amount of the Octopus Cash to be redeemed in respect of that subsequent monthly statement is HK$5 or more but does not exceed the aggregate value of the Automatic Add Value Transaction(s) posted thereto; and
- the Account is in compliance with such conditions as may be imposed by the Company from time to time.
- The Octopus Cash is not transferable.
- The Octopus Cash accumulated under the Account will be forfeited when the Account is closed or, in the opinion of the Company, is not in good standing; or if the Card has expired or ceased to be effective or a breach of this Agreement or any other relevant agreement has occurred. Without prejudice to the foregoing, any Octopus Cash credited to the Account which remain unredeemed after a three-year period (or any other period as the Company may prescribe from time to time) will be automatically forfeited. For this purpose, Octopus Cash accumulated under the Account will be deemed to have been redeemed in the order they are credited to the Account.
- The Company is entitled at any time and without any prior notice or liability to the Principal Cardholder in any manner whatsoever to terminate Octopus Cash Program or cancel or vary its benefits or features, or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions of the Octopus Cash Program, or withdraw or change the participants of Octopus Cash or modify or limit the value of Octopus Cash and/or the manner of their redemption even though any of such acts may diminish the value of Octopus Cash already accumulated.
- Should any transaction in the monthly statement be cancelled or refunded for whatever reason, the Octopus Cash earned in respect to those transactions will be deducted or cancelled.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of the Company.
- These terms are translated from English to Chinese for guidance only. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the two versions, the English version will prevail.